(v.) To make defective; to do injury to, esp. by cutting off or defacing a part; to impair; to disfigure; to deface.
(v.) To spoil; to ruin.
(n.) A mark or blemish made by bruising, scratching, or the like; a disfigurement.
(1) With the flat-fee system, drug charges are not recorded when the drug is dispensed by the pharmacy; data for charging doses are obtained directly from the MAR forms generated by the nursing staff.
(2) Paul Doyle Kick-off Sunday midday Venue St Mary’s Stadium Last season Southampton 2 Leicester City 2 Live Sky Sports 1 Referee Michael Oliver This season G 18, Y 60, R 1, 3.44 cards per game Odds H 5-6 A 4-1 D 5-2 Southampton Subs from Taylor, Martina, Stephens, Davis, Rodriguez, Sims, Ward-Prowse Doubtful Bertrand, Davis, Van Dijk (all match fitness) Injured Boufal (knee, Jan), Hesketh (ankle, Feb), Targett (hamstring, Feb), Austin (shoulder, Mar), Pied (knee, Jun), Gardos (knee, unknown) Suspended None Form DWLLLL Discipline Y37 R2 Leading scorer Austin 6 Leicester City Subs from Zieler, Hamer, Wasilewski, Gray, Fuchs, James, Okazaki, Hernández, Kapustka, King Doubtful None Injured None Suspended None Unavailable Amartey, Mahrez, Slimani (Africa Cup of Nations) Form LDLWDL Discipline Y44 R1 Leading scorers Slimani, Vardy 5
(3) A patient with rapidly fatal hypereosinophilic syndrome and a bone marrow chromosomal abnormality, 49,XYY,t(3:5),+8,+mar, is described.
(4) Along with a lengthy list of cameos, Girls actor Gaby Hoffmann and Party Down star Martin Starr appear as former Neptune High classmates new to the Veronica Mars universe.
(5) For LO versus MAR and LO versus HI, differences in DR were positively related to differences in the plasma ROH pool size.
(6) Mars is a much more hostile environment than people realise, they point out.
(7) Radioactive gas was released from the medium solution used in the Viking Labeled Release (LR) experiment when interacted with the clays, at rates and quantities similar to those measured by Viking on Mars.
(8) 59: 142-153), we described the production and use of complement-dependent virus-neutralizing monoclonal antibodies (MAbs) and MAb-resistant (mar) mutants to identify five antigenic sites (I to V) on herpes simplex virus type 1 glycoprotein B (gB).
(9) "We hope that we can help in designing the future missions to Mars," said the Frenchman, Romain Charles.
(10) In three patients with CD3- leukemia examined, one showed karyotype abnormality of 46, XY, -10, +mar and the delta gene of TCR was rearranged in one patient.
(11) A comparative study between MAR test and IBT in 142 seminal samples is presented by the authors and their concordance with TAT and SIT is also evaluated.
(12) These involved two craft being carried to Mars and landed with precision on its surface.
(13) Cadbury became the world's largest confectionery company in 2003 after buying up a number of gum brands, including Trident and Stride, but ceded the number one spot to Mars when it took over gum maker Wrigley last year.
(14) There are also the newer methods of the passive hemagglutination assay, the radio-label-antiglobulin test, the ELISA, the hemadsorption procedure, and the ATP-luminescence cytotoxicity method, plus indirect MAR (mixed antiglobulin reaction) and IBT (immunobead test) procedures.
(15) A Del Mar Avionics Pressurometer III system recorded an average of 121 readings on each subject.
(16) Those people will train for seven years; Mars One plans to run a reality TV show with an "audience vote" deciding who will ultimately get the nod .
(17) Miliband's decision to appoint Johnson as his chief spokesman on the economy sent a signal that he intends to assert his own authority on Labour's economic policy, reducing the risk of the splits that marred the Brown-Blair era.
(18) From one phasmid, several marA-containing fragments were cloned: those of greater than or equal to 7.8 kbp restored the ability to form Mar mutants in a deletion strain.
(19) Giant spiders from Mars This is particularly handy later, when we encounter the mid-level boss, a giant spider-like vehicle known as a Fallen Walker.
(20) He insists that it'll help Nasa with the Mars mission and other prospective manned missions to outer space.
(n.) The principal or ruling evil spirit.
(n.) A female demon who torments people in sleep by crouching on their chests or stomachs, or by causing terrifying visions.
(n.) The Patagonian cavy (Dolichotis Patagonicus).
(1) (“The Dynasty of Bush” sounds like a terribly disparaging term for Linda Evans, Kate O’Mara and Joan Collins .
(2) From one phasmid, several marA-containing fragments were cloned: those of greater than or equal to 7.8 kbp restored the ability to form Mar mutants in a deletion strain.
(3) Insertion of Tn5 into marA (min 34.05 on the chromosome) led to a return of the wild-type patterns of norfloxacin accumulation, fluoroquinolone and other antimicrobial agent susceptibilities, and outer membrane protein profile, including partial restoration of OmpF.
(4) O'Mara also asked the jurors about when they thought self-defense could be used.
(5) Emily ( Rooney Mara ), a young woman being treated by Banks for depression, threatens to move to another doctor if Banks doesn't give her the course of treatment she wants.
(6) The deletion strain could be complemented in trans by introduction of intact marA+ on plasmid F'506.
(7) There may be lingering doubts over whether Meryl Streep , Viola Davis or outside bet Rooney Mara will claim the Academy Award for best actress later this month, and no-one is absolutely certain if Jean Dujardin , George Clooney or Gary Oldman will be picking up the equivalent male gong at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood.
(8) Amblyomma cohaerens nymphs, which had been collected as engorged larvae from African buffalo (Syncerus caffer) in the Mara region of Kenya, transmitted a theilerial parasite to a steer.
(9) Mara And Dann, An Adventure, is published by Flamingo at £16.99 Life at a glance Doris May Lessing Born: October 22, 1919; Kermanshahan, Persia (now Iran).
(10) Before his election, he worked as an event organiser and, before that, as a press, parliamentary and campaigns officer for a national disability rights charity.“Having a disability can make us more passionate, resilient, empathetic and hard working,” O’Mara said in an interview last year.
(11) Asked if Zimmerman was scared for his future, O'Mara said: "I think he's going to be great, I think he's still worried and hopefully everyone will respect the jury's verdict as they should and most have said they will, and we'll take it day by day.
(12) Numerous media have followed, including one conservative publication that’s gone as far as to blame the environmental plans of the province’s new leftist government, but there’s no evidence to support this, says Mara Grunau of Canada’s Centre for Suicide Prevention director.
(13) O'Mara, however, argued successfully that the science behind their testimony failed to meet Florida's stringent legal standards and Judge Nelson ordered that neither expert could take the stand during the trial because it would "confuse issues [and] mislead the jury".
(14) Lisa Nandy, who chairs the parliamentary group on corporate responsibility, said the North Mara mine had 'a major problem'.
(15) "What I find most inspiring is how she expresses her sensuality," says Mara Carlyle, who made one of last year's most critically lauded albums, Floreat.
(16) Nymphal Rhipicephalus appendiculatus (Trans-Mara) were fed on a steer infected with a Theileria parva parva (Kilae 1) stock isolated from an indigenous steer in the Trans-Mara Division, Kenya, which had a high piroplasm parasitaemia.
(17) Prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda objected multiple times during O'Mara's line of questioning, eventually leading to Judge Debra Nelson to twice read what will be the jury instruction once the final jury is selection.
(18) Fan ire over casting – the movie features Miles Teller as Mr Fantastic, Kate Mara as Invisible Woman, Michael B Jordan as The Human Torch and Jamie Bell as The Thing – would appear to be a storm in a superhero tea cup.
(19) We will be delving into [the report], we will be reviewing that to see what is in there is accurate, which is inaccurate, which is a misstatement, which are examples that may be factual, may not be factual.” “Other parts of the country have shown outrage at this type of behavior by police,” said Mara Brown of Cleveland, an emergency medical technician, “but Cleveland has a history of using many types of devices – from the business leaders ignoring things to control of the media to political leaders favoring the status quo – to keep things quiet.” At the grocery store in Cleveland’s Glenville neighborhood where Jones was killed hardly anyone was around on Monday afternoon.
(20) It started with a week's safari in the Masai Mara, where they saw zebras, wildebeest and a cheetah with her spiky-haired cub.