(1) The latest update came as Wal-Mart unveiled flat first-quarter earnings.
(2) Nothing doing for Marte who can do nothing with an inside fastball - that's four strikeouts now for Wainwright - at least Marte saw 12 pitches, but that's small consolation down seven runs.
(3) It's an RBI DOUBLE OFF THE WALL IN LEFT FIELD THAT SCORES MARTE!
(4) Seven species of helminths were recovered during a survey of 162 fisher (Martes pennanti) from four areas of Manitoba: Baylisascaris devosi in 52 fisher; Taenia sibirica in 25; Physaloptera sp.
(5) She’s only 14, but that’s not too young for a Mitchell to start making trouble, as her attempt at the old five-finger discount on a bottle of the Minute Mart’s finest wine demonstrated.
(6) "If you want to find out everything that is wrong not only with American but with capitalist culture, it's all in that security guard who got killed on Black Friday" - the man who was trampled to death during the first day of sales at a Long Island branch of Wal-Mart.
(7) Forbes has just estimated her personal worth at $US18bn (£11.3bn) – putting her ahead of Google's founders, and fast advancing on the $26bn family fortune controlled by Christy Walton, of the US Wal-Mart dynasty.
(8) I won't blame you if you don't), faces Marte to lead off the Pirates fourth inning.
(9) They weave an exchange and mart of support, old giving more in the currency of care, and that in itself fuels an enjoyment of life.
(10) 10.41pm BST Cardinals 2 - Pirates 1, bottom of the 9th Rosenthal gets ahead 0-2 on Starling Marte, who avoids swinging at two pitches out of the zone.
(11) Starling Marte, Pedro Alvarez and Andrew McCutchen need help but at the very very least a .500 record seems in the bag.
(12) Baccharis triptera Mart, is a widespread Compositae used in Brazilian folk medicine to treat gastrointestinal disturbances, rheumatic disease, mild fever, diabetes and as an anti-helminthic.
(13) A new linear polyketide, Annonacin (I), has been isolated from active extracts of the stembark of Annona densicoma Mart.
(14) It is sad as we have been made to understand that Marte has today completely fallen under the control of the insurgents, which to us is a very huge setback,” said Alhaji Zannah Mustapha, vice governor of the Borno state.
(15) The ancestral palmyrah palm (Borassus aethiopum Mart.)
(16) Then Martinez is hit by a slider that barely grazes V-Mart putting him at first with two outs.
(17) The TV show features a convenience store called Kwik-E-Mart owned by an Indian man called Apu, but that appeared news to Springfield's real, numerous Indian store clerks.
(18) It's a huge difference to have V-Mart in the lineup, something they didn't have last regular season and in the playoffs after missing all of 2012 with a blown out left knee.
(19) Leighton, 57, became chief executive in 1996 and sold the chain to Wal-Mart in 1999 for £6.7bn.
(20) A study of the sinuses parasites was carried out on 206 skulls of small mustelidae: Mustela putorius (52), M. nivalis (17), M. erminea (13), Martes foina (102), and M. martes (11) from Eastern France.
(n.) An assart, or clearing.
(1) The sensitivity of SART-stressed (repeated cold-stressed) mice to substance P (SP) was studied.
(2) Reflux was most effectively prevented by the Nissen repair, as shown by the SART and the 24-hr esophageal pH monitoring, a sensitive measurement of frequency and duration of reflux.
(3) 7 These results suggest that SART-stressed animals are in a disease state differing from that of other so-called stressed animals, and changes in the hypothalamus give rise to the various symptoms in SART-stressed animals.
(4) Neurotropin, a sedative analgesic, slightly increased faster waves on resting-arousal EEG and slower waves on slow-wave sleep EEG in normal rats, and it prevented SART stress-induced EEG alterations during both resting-arousal and slow-wave sleep.
(5) These results suggest that cholinergic neurons may be activated in both the hypothalamus and basal ganglia of the brain of SART-stressed rats, and the characteristic peripheral changes of the cholinergic system in the duodenum of SART-stressed rats may be under the control of the parasympathetic center.
(6) Central nervous system levels of serotonin (5-HT) and 5-hydroxy-indoleacetic acid (5-HIAA) in SART (specific alternation of rhythm in temperature)-stressed (repeatedly cold-stressed) rats were examined by HPLC-ECD.
(7) We stated that SART-stressed guinea pigs showing nasal mucosal hypersensitivity would serve as an animal model for the in vivo evaluation of antiallergic drugs.
(8) Moreover, Neurotropin appears to be effective for moderating SART stress.
(9) As part of an investigation on the behavioral characteristics of SART-stressed animals, an animal model of autonomic imbalance, the open-field behavior of SART-stressed (repeated cold-stressed) rats was studied and compared with that of rats exposed to other types of stress.
(10) With the D'Amour-Smith method, only NSP had a greater effect in SART-stress mice than in normal mice.
(11) The effects of Kamikihi-To (KMK), a traditional Chinese medicine, on autonomic imbalances were evaluated in SART-stressed (repeated cold-stressed) mice.
(12) These results suggest that SART-stressed rats have some form of abnormality in the synthetic system of 5-HT.
(13) Length of small intestine from SART stressed mice was much the same as in controls, but wet weights of small intestines were larger than in controls.
(14) Conditioning of monosynaptic reflexes was used to investigate group II excitation from quadriceps (Q) and sartorius (Sart) in posterior biceps-semitendinosus (PBSt) motoneurones and different lesions were made to analyze the interneuronal pathways.
(15) SART-stressed mice showed significant increases in erythrocyte count, hemoglobin, hematocrit and specific gravity of whole blood, no change in leukocyte count and a marked decrease in platelet count.
(16) Autonomic agonists, antagonists, tranquilizers and other drugs were given intraperitoneally to mice once daily during SART stress, and the ACh responses in the isolated duodenum were investigated.
(17) Thus, SART-stressed mice appear to have impairment in the process of acquisition of a passive avoidance task.
(18) The mechanism of hyperalgesia observed in SART (repeated cold)-stressed animals (mice and rats) was studied in relation to the autonomic nervous system.
(19) ACh response in the isolated duodenum from SART stressed (repeated cold stressed) mice was remarkably decreased in comparison to normal mice 5 days after onset of loading SART stress, and maximal contraction in SART stress mice duodenum was about 37% of that in non-stressed mice.
(20) Moreover, Neurotropin appears to improve and normalize hemostatic imbalance due to SART stress, a chronic form of stress.