(1) The latest update came as Wal-Mart unveiled flat first-quarter earnings.
(2) Nothing doing for Marte who can do nothing with an inside fastball - that's four strikeouts now for Wainwright - at least Marte saw 12 pitches, but that's small consolation down seven runs.
(3) It's an RBI DOUBLE OFF THE WALL IN LEFT FIELD THAT SCORES MARTE!
(4) Seven species of helminths were recovered during a survey of 162 fisher (Martes pennanti) from four areas of Manitoba: Baylisascaris devosi in 52 fisher; Taenia sibirica in 25; Physaloptera sp.
(5) She’s only 14, but that’s not too young for a Mitchell to start making trouble, as her attempt at the old five-finger discount on a bottle of the Minute Mart’s finest wine demonstrated.
(6) "If you want to find out everything that is wrong not only with American but with capitalist culture, it's all in that security guard who got killed on Black Friday" - the man who was trampled to death during the first day of sales at a Long Island branch of Wal-Mart.
(7) Forbes has just estimated her personal worth at $US18bn (£11.3bn) – putting her ahead of Google's founders, and fast advancing on the $26bn family fortune controlled by Christy Walton, of the US Wal-Mart dynasty.
(8) I won't blame you if you don't), faces Marte to lead off the Pirates fourth inning.
(9) They weave an exchange and mart of support, old giving more in the currency of care, and that in itself fuels an enjoyment of life.
(10) 10.41pm BST Cardinals 2 - Pirates 1, bottom of the 9th Rosenthal gets ahead 0-2 on Starling Marte, who avoids swinging at two pitches out of the zone.
(11) Starling Marte, Pedro Alvarez and Andrew McCutchen need help but at the very very least a .500 record seems in the bag.
(12) Baccharis triptera Mart, is a widespread Compositae used in Brazilian folk medicine to treat gastrointestinal disturbances, rheumatic disease, mild fever, diabetes and as an anti-helminthic.
(13) A new linear polyketide, Annonacin (I), has been isolated from active extracts of the stembark of Annona densicoma Mart.
(14) It is sad as we have been made to understand that Marte has today completely fallen under the control of the insurgents, which to us is a very huge setback,” said Alhaji Zannah Mustapha, vice governor of the Borno state.
(15) The ancestral palmyrah palm (Borassus aethiopum Mart.)
(16) Then Martinez is hit by a slider that barely grazes V-Mart putting him at first with two outs.
(17) The TV show features a convenience store called Kwik-E-Mart owned by an Indian man called Apu, but that appeared news to Springfield's real, numerous Indian store clerks.
(18) It's a huge difference to have V-Mart in the lineup, something they didn't have last regular season and in the playoffs after missing all of 2012 with a blown out left knee.
(19) Leighton, 57, became chief executive in 1996 and sold the chain to Wal-Mart in 1999 for £6.7bn.
(20) A study of the sinuses parasites was carried out on 206 skulls of small mustelidae: Mustela putorius (52), M. nivalis (17), M. erminea (13), Martes foina (102), and M. martes (11) from Eastern France.
(v. t.) Sharp to the taste; acid; sour; as, a tart apple.
(v. t.) Fig.: Sharp; keen; severe; as, a tart reply; tart language; a tart rebuke.
(n.) A species of small open pie, or piece of pastry, containing jelly or conserve; a sort of fruit pie.
(1) TARS-1 and TART-1 but not TARL-2 were transplantable into newborn syngeneic rats and nude mice.
(2) The portion of my sample prawn orzo was a modest but polished plate of food, the dense bisque and silky grains of pasta elegantly punctuated by small bursts of tart, sweet semi-dried tomato.
(3) Now it is time to add the sweet heart to your jam tart.
(4) This is a Bakewell tart, but with coconut frangipane and lemon curd instead of the usual sponge and raspberry jam.
(5) Ruth Joseph and Sarah Nathan's crumbly little almond and lemon tarts are the perfect example of its charms, to my mind – not too sweet, not too sour, just intensely, deliciously zesty.
(6) As the temperature of the tarts increases a race will start between the sag of melting fat and the drying of the structure-forming gluten network.
(7) Try the tartelette de chocolate e avelã (hazelnut and chocolate tart, £2), or the classic Portuguese pastel de nata (custard tart, same price).
(8) The recipe below is for 10 classic shortcrust pastry tarts but it can easily be modified.
(9) It turned out to be the worst, as it did for Troyano, whose tarts were also overdone and left Hollywood momentarily lost for words.
(10) From The Great British Bake Off: How to Bake (BBC Books, RRP £20) Mary Berry's tarte au citron Mary Berry's tarte au citron.
(11) Some outlets are supplied with supermarket castoffs, non-essential items such as bakewell tarts that haven’t sold, unusual flavours of yoghurt (lemon and coconut) that no one wants to buy.
(12) Take the train to Lisbon for custard tarts, rickety trams and the fantastic Oceanarium ( oceanario.pt ).
(13) That was the week when the Bake Off contestants were called on to make dainty biscuits and elaborate gingerbread concoctions, following previous showdowns over who could make the fluffiest muffins and the creamiest custard tarts.
(14) And they felt that baking said much about Britain and its regional quiddities, from Dundee cakes to bara brith to Bakewell tarts.
(15) Sip a pot of its Galway Cream Tea (€6.95) from antique bone china cups while also munching on melt-in-the-mouth feta cheese tart or gluten-free sweet treats such as beetroot and chocolate cake.
(16) You can throw tarts at the Queen of Hearts, help the Caterpillar smoke his hookah pipe, make Alice grow as big as a house and then shrink again.
(17) To create our shortcrust jam tarts, cut pastry circles that are a couple of centimetres bigger than the holes in the baking tray.
(18) He said the paper had a proper investigative role and had “many undiluted positives” despite its reputation as a “tarts and vicars” paper.
(19) "You little tart shells," says Paul to Ruby as if he didn't know how that would sound in the edit.
(20) Three HTLV-I infected rat cell lines (TARS-1, TART-1, TARL-2) did not express the HT462 antigen, although cells of these lines expressed other HTLV-I related antigens.