(1) The Nurses Evaluation Rating Scale (NERS) consists of 16 items designed to capture salient dimensions of psychopathology and nursing care requirements for psychiatric patients.
(2) Using electrophoretic mobility shift assays (EMSA) it is shown that nuclear extracts from young radish leaves (NER) contain a protein fraction which binds to specific sequences in the radish ES.
(3) At the time of E2-capsule removal (0 h) large increases in nuclear estradiol receptor (NER) levels were seen in anterior pituitary, preoptic area, and hypothalamus (HYP).
(4) Correspondingly, although the hypothalamic NER levels were equally elevated 24 hr after either a low or a high dose of EB, these receptor concentrations remained high at 36 and 48 hr post EB, only in those animals that received the high estrogen dose.
(5) A good friend and NER supporter was quick to remind me that SKC's 3-0 win at Sporting Park in August against his team was a drama-filled event where two NER players saw red in the second half.
(6) Breast cancer tissue from 95 women was simultaneously assayed for three receptors: cytosolic estrogen (CER), cytosolic progesterone (CPR), and nuclear estrogen (NER).
(7) By adapting a method for DNA-footprinting using impure extracts of ner overproducing cells, we were able to determine that the ner-binding sites are located between nucleotides 1026 and 1058 from the Mu left end.
(8) The Ner protein of bacteriophage Mu negatively regulates transcription initiated at the early promoter and at the major repressor promoter.
(9) High resistance to mastitis was determined in the progeny of AO-4, EM-01, NC-17, NB-10, NEB-15, NUN-3, Nx-33 bulls, while opposite results were recorded in the progeny of NAR-45, NAR-47, NER-01, NOM-19 and REN-100 bulls.
(10) Using a number of criteria, a generalized ranking order of the toxicity of the compounds was drawn up: TRA > ETR > ACIT > 13CRA > 4HPR > TZR identical to NBR > NER identical to 13CNER.
(11) Black patients whose tumors contained both CER and NER had a significantly better time to recurrence than those whose tumors lacked these receptors, while in Asian women the presence of CER alone, or CER together with NER, or CER, NER, and CPR, was indicative of a significantly longer disease-free period.
(12) TMF contains leucine-zipper amino acid motifs and exhibits homology in its DNA binding domain with the phage-encoded DNA binding protein Ner.
(13) The content of UEBP (NUEBP) and ER (NER) in the liver were determined using the quantitative methods for differential specific determination of the E2-binding sites of these proteins.
(14) Irrigation with the Ner river water increased the copper content of the soil ten times.
(15) The NERS appears to be a promising instrument for longitudinal, daily evaluations of inpatient psychopathology as seen in the routine clinical practice of psychiatric nurses.
(16) Among 25 patients with CER- the rare occurrence of NER+ in only three patients did not suggest any clinical implication.
(17) Both teams have a lot of pride at stake, and as I review side-by-side stats from the regular season rounded to whole percentages, the two lead in shutouts, and are close to even on passing accuracy (SKC's 78% to NER's 76%) and duels won (SKC's 50% to NER's 48%).
(18) NER worked hard to win a playoff spot, (the first since 2009), and SKC has evolved over the season even if Vermes is criticized for rarely changing tactics.
(19) The main objective was to determine whether the addition of NER assay to the currently accepted practice with only CER and CPR could improve the predictive capacity of receptors.
(20) Results indicated that NER levels changed significantly throughout pregnancy and that the magnitude and direction of change was site specific.
(1) In 14 patients with asymmetrical baseline VERs, hypercapnia caused improvement of symmetry in five, worsening in three, and no change in six.
(2) Ver or Nim iv induced significant reduction of MAP and CVR.
(3) There was no correlation between the degree of ventricular dilatation at term and the latency of the VER.
(4) VER study can be undertaken, without general anaesthesia, as from 3 to 4 years of age.
(5) Pattern-reversal VERs were studied during the visual impairment provoked by exercise in 2 patients with demyelinating optic neuritis.
(6) In addition, a grand average VER (GVVER) WAS CALCULATED FOR EACH STIMULUS CLASS BY AVERAGING THE INDIVIDUAL AVERAGE VER's.
(7) A case is presented in which intraoperative visual evoked response (VER) monitoring was employed during correction of orbital hypertelorism.
(8) In this study of 10 female and 2 male patients we carried out a retrospective analysis of the latencies and waveforms of their full field and half field VERs to pattern reversal stimulus.
(9) The usefulness of changes in salivary and vaginal electrical resistance (SER and VER) measurements for timing ovulation was evaluated in 15 cycles.
(10) An automated system for performing VER, ERG and EOG measurements has been developed and is now in clinical use.
(11) The present study was performed to determine whether VER's can provide indications of differences in responses to word stimuli presented in different parts of the visual field.
(12) By 2 months the VER and visual acuity had returned to normal.
(13) Recorded VER asymmetries seem to correlate with oculomotor disturbances.
(14) VER's were absent and all infants later became cortically blind.
(15) Her book is dedicated to the “Spirit of ver Hits” – what was that?
(16) Nicardipine (NIC), diltiazem (DIL) and verapamil (VER) had no effect on the rise in [Ca2+]i evoked by carbachol.
(17) Motion-reversal visual evoked responses (VERs) have remarkable waveform variability.
(18) The VER in 2 of these 3 patients showed slight prolongation in latency and waveform distortions.
(19) The addition of VER to VCR significantly decreased pulmonary tumor formation (14 versus 47 colonies; p = 0.05).
(20) Since atropine sulfate provided at least partial recovery of the VER following DFP without affecting AChE inhibition, an accumulation of acetylcholine (ACh) probably is involved in the initial visual loss.