What's the difference between nonsanctioned and unapproved?
(a.) Not approved.
(a.) Not proved.
(1) These issues include the desirability of including adolescents and both pregnant and nonpregnant women in the trial, the use of unapproved control regimens, problems with antimicrobial susceptibility testing due to inadequate methodology and the need for prompt treatment, the need to assess agents for treatment of syndromes of unknown microbial etiology, toxicity considerations related to the use of single-dose regimens, management of the sexual partners of the participants in the trial, analysis of data despite the high frequency of minor protocol violations, sexual reexposure to infection during the trial, and the potential for loss, alteration, or falsification of data because of the relative simplicity of the usual protocol design and the diagnostic reliance on specimens that are routinely discarded.
(2) Unproven and unapproved diagnostic (e.g., leukocytotoxic test) and therapeutic techniques (e.g., sublinqual neutralization) are not recommended in food allergy management.
(3) The minicomputer provides access to both unapproved and approved reports on system terminals throughout the department.
(4) How many batteries charged by unapproved chargers are in the hold?” Mann asked.
(5) Chechen leader tells soldiers to fire on unapproved Russian troops in region Read more On the day I visited, a woman in a pink headscarf was lovingly showing a replica of Akhmad’s office to a group of teachers.
(6) The Jersey trust was a Furbs (funded unapproved retirement benefit scheme) to provide him with extra money.
(7) As in 2013, Efsa’s latest review of neonicotinoid pesticides has relied on an unapproved and entirely impractical regulatory standard,” he said.
(8) The first attempt, using an unapproved device on an emergency basis, failed after transplantation because of severe pulmonary edema and Pseudomonas pneumonia and the apparent transmission of a Pseudomonas infection from donor to recipient.
(9) Findings suggested that persons relatively more accepting of forcible date rape are less sure it really is rape, have more traditional attitudes toward women, are more self-sexually permissive (i.e., more tolerant of their own socially unapproved of sexual behavior, such as premarital and extramarital sex with friends or casual acquaintances), have less accurate sexual knowledge and, though a large majority blame the male, are slightly more inclined than others to blame society or the situation.
(10) A Ukip-unapproved grant has enabled the Kinshasa Symphony Orchestra to give autumn concerts in Cardiff, Bristol, Manchester and London.
(11) (7) Unapproved drug use was not a major cause of residues.
(12) Chechen leader tells soldiers to fire on unapproved Russian troops in region Read more Moscow fought two wars against separatists in Chechnya in the decade following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 and is now fighting an insurgency which aims to create an Islamist state in the broader North Caucasus area.
(13) Unapproved uses of naloxine include reversing the psychotomimetic effects of certain agonists-antagonists, terminating narcotic-induced convulsions and coma, reversing non-narcotic depression, diagnosing physical dependence, and treating narcotic addicts.
(14) The results support previous reports of sexual arousal in exhibitionists to nonerotic signals from females and are consistent with a hypothesis of exhibitionists displaying culturally unapproved sexual display signals as a consequence of cortical disinhibition.
(15) Britain's biggest pharmaceutical company sold the antidepressant Paxil for unapproved use on children and pushed Wellbutrin for sexual dysfunction and weight loss, uses for which it was not approved.
(16) The chain, which runs 35 of the government's flagship schools, was found by the EFA to have spent hundreds of thousands of pounds of taxpaye rs' money on "procedural irregularities" – including unapproved consultancy fees.
(17) The Yankees anticipate Rodriguez could be accused of using PEDs over multiple seasons, of recruiting other athletes for the clinic, of attempting to obstruct MLB's investigation, and of not being truthful with MLB in the past when he discussed his relationship with Dr Anthony Galea, who pleaded guilty two years ago to a US federal charge of bringing unapproved drugs from Canada into the United States.
(18) Most recently the Board has decided that candidates from unapproved programs who begin their training after June 30, 1976, will be ineligible for the Board examination.
(19) Extrapolation of data from other species to the ruminant or extrapolation of information from one drug to a related compound (such as prediction of residue and withdrawal data from an approved aminoglycoside, dihydrostreptomycin, to another unapproved drug, gentamicin) is fraught with difficulties.
(20) Residents cannot prescribe restricted antibiotics for unapproved indications unless they acquire the signature of an attending physician.