(a.) Well known by reputation or report; eminent; celebrated; as, a noted author, or traveler.
(1) The distribution and configuration of the experimental ruptures were similar to those usually noted as complications of human myocardial infarction.
(2) Clonal abnormalities involving chromosomes 3 and 21 were noted in two patients.
(3) One hour after direct mechanical cardiomassage (DMCM) a moderately pronounced edema of the intercellular spaces in the basal compartment of the seminiferous epithelium, normal content of lactate and succinate dehydrogenases, and a certain decrease in the activity of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenases and NAD- and NADP-diaphorases were noted.
(4) Between 22 HLA-identical siblings and 16 two-haplotype different siblings, a significant difference in concordance of reactions for the B-cell groups was noted.
(5) The Independent noted that one of the female protagonists yelled "You c***!"
(6) When the data correlating DHT with protein synthesis using both labelling techniques were combined, the curves were parallel and a strong correlation was noted between DHT and protein synthesis over a wide range of values (P less than 0.001).
(7) The results also indicate that small lesions initially noted only on CT scans of the chest in children with Wilms' tumor frequently represent metastatic tumor.
(8) The dog and the pig also have an endoperoxide-sensitive constrictor system activated by the 11,9-(epoxymethano) analogue of PGH2 and, of particular note, ICI 79939 and its 11-oxo analogue.
(9) When the posterior capsule was sectioned, no significant changes were noted in the severity of the sag or the rotation.
(10) No differences in cardiac output were noted in surviving animals.
(11) They also note surveys that show British voters becoming more Eurosceptic, not less.
(12) Women seldom occupy higher positions in a [criminal] organisation, and are rather used for menial, but often dangerous tasks ,” it notes.
(13) It should be noted that about a half of the plasmids (11 out of 21) belonged to the incompatibility group P-7 which up to the present time was conditional, since was represented by a single plasmid Rms 148.
(14) Mild, significant improvement was noted in one of the hearing components, "attenuation," and an adverse effect was shown on "distortion," owing to noise.
(15) On HRCT, sequential changes from early edema to development of emphysema were noted.
(16) Valve-related complications were noted in four patients.
(17) Type I and Type II mast-cell degranulation was noted but was not universal.
(18) Cas reduced it further to four, but the decision effectively ends Platini’s career as a football administrator because – as he pointedly noted – it rules him out of standing for the Fifa presidency in 2019.
(19) It can also solve a lot of problems – period.” However, Trump did not support making the officer-worn video cameras mandatory across the country, as the Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton has done , noting “different police departments feel different ways”.
(20) It has been noted before that Campbell is rather an effective operator.