(a.) Well known by reputation or report; eminent; celebrated; as, a noted author, or traveler.
(1) The distribution and configuration of the experimental ruptures were similar to those usually noted as complications of human myocardial infarction.
(2) Clonal abnormalities involving chromosomes 3 and 21 were noted in two patients.
(3) One hour after direct mechanical cardiomassage (DMCM) a moderately pronounced edema of the intercellular spaces in the basal compartment of the seminiferous epithelium, normal content of lactate and succinate dehydrogenases, and a certain decrease in the activity of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenases and NAD- and NADP-diaphorases were noted.
(4) Between 22 HLA-identical siblings and 16 two-haplotype different siblings, a significant difference in concordance of reactions for the B-cell groups was noted.
(5) The Independent noted that one of the female protagonists yelled "You c***!"
(6) When the data correlating DHT with protein synthesis using both labelling techniques were combined, the curves were parallel and a strong correlation was noted between DHT and protein synthesis over a wide range of values (P less than 0.001).
(7) The results also indicate that small lesions initially noted only on CT scans of the chest in children with Wilms' tumor frequently represent metastatic tumor.
(8) The dog and the pig also have an endoperoxide-sensitive constrictor system activated by the 11,9-(epoxymethano) analogue of PGH2 and, of particular note, ICI 79939 and its 11-oxo analogue.
(9) When the posterior capsule was sectioned, no significant changes were noted in the severity of the sag or the rotation.
(10) No differences in cardiac output were noted in surviving animals.
(11) They also note surveys that show British voters becoming more Eurosceptic, not less.
(12) Women seldom occupy higher positions in a [criminal] organisation, and are rather used for menial, but often dangerous tasks ,” it notes.
(13) It should be noted that about a half of the plasmids (11 out of 21) belonged to the incompatibility group P-7 which up to the present time was conditional, since was represented by a single plasmid Rms 148.
(14) Mild, significant improvement was noted in one of the hearing components, "attenuation," and an adverse effect was shown on "distortion," owing to noise.
(15) On HRCT, sequential changes from early edema to development of emphysema were noted.
(16) Valve-related complications were noted in four patients.
(17) Type I and Type II mast-cell degranulation was noted but was not universal.
(18) Cas reduced it further to four, but the decision effectively ends Platini’s career as a football administrator because – as he pointedly noted – it rules him out of standing for the Fifa presidency in 2019.
(19) It can also solve a lot of problems – period.” However, Trump did not support making the officer-worn video cameras mandatory across the country, as the Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton has done , noting “different police departments feel different ways”.
(20) It has been noted before that Campbell is rather an effective operator.
(1) When you design something for a “beneficiary”, it may seem okay not to involve them centrally in the process.
(2) Okay, that number 8 ranking isn’t incredibly impressive but it’s much better than, say, settling for a NIT bid and then (hilariously) losing in the first round .
(3) From my understanding, at this point we are okay.” Waco Police spokesperson William Swanton speaks at a news conference early Thursday after an explosion at a fertilizer plant in the town of West, near Waco, Texas.
(4) I think it’s okay as a Catholic to get my guidance as a Catholic from the Pope but certainly not economic policy or environmental policy.” Trump has previously questioned the faith of another adversary, Ted Cruz, saying: “You gotta remember, in all fairness, to the best of my knowledge, not too many evangelicals come out of Cuba, OK?” Cruz’s father is an evangelical pastor who emigrated from Cuba, and the senator has pursued extremely religious voters throughout his campaign.
(5) Against Feyenoord we could think, ‘Okay, it’s a different profile of football but today against a typical Premier League team, ‘Micky’ could perform this way.
(6) Racism has been normalised in Sweden, it’s become okay to say the N-word,” she says, recounting how a man on the subway used the racial slur while shouting and telling her to hurry up.
(7) Everyone's okay it looks like, and it's not like Jackson needs it.
(8) He pauses a beat, and laughs, "Okay, I guess I have had my best revenge!"
(9) Blount gets them three on first down, the Patriots look like they're trying to take my advice here, and on second down Brady throws to (okay I'm going to blatantly cut-and-paste this one) Michael Hoomananawuni for15 yards.
(11) With the stodge and results-first defensiveness of the Verbeek and Osieck interregnums out of the way, it is finally okay to like to the Socceroos again.
(12) People who are building a service which I pay for with my privacy or money I'm quite okay with.
(13) Ray Allen got knocked about on that play but he seems okay.
(14) The Tigers will have to settle for a field goal... 2.39am GMT Florida State 3-14 Auburn, 11:09, 2nd quarter Nick Marshall and Tre Mason combine to get to the 50 and a first down (okay Marshall only got them one yard, but he helped!).
(15) I had to give myself permission to be okay with bottle-feeding for nutrition and still breastfed Layla for comfort, for both our sakes.
(16) 11.27pm BST Dodgers 0 - Cardinals 1, top of the 8th Okay, you can go to your bullpen but don't go full-Joe Maddon on us, Matheny.
(17) Email from Resins.Man, showing us it's always okay to be sentimental when it comes to baseball games i've only ever been to one baseball game........ ....at Fenway Park back in '79, and I remember it just like David Lengels photo, pillars, overhanging roof, pitch like a widescreen slot.
(18) Well, okay, maybe not for Don Zimmer, but world peace for like 99.999% of us.
(19) Megan Carpentier: I hoard SPF 70 like liquid gold I’m white even by the standards of white people: not only did I earn the nickname Caspar growing up (long before I went goth, thanks for asking), but in the summer of 1998, which I spent studying in Munich, three random Germans stopped me on the streets over July and August to ask if I was feeling okay because I was so pale.
(20) Every now and then I get wistful for when I was just a consumer of games because I can never have that back, but fortunately the love of the work is strong enough that I’m okay with that, and I’ve played so many life-changing games because I’m seeking them through the lens of a developer.