(2) We used to watch River Cottage on the telly and thought: “Wow, where’s that?
(3) We said before the game, life’s horrible, it’s really tough sometimes; you get a kick in the teeth just when you think you’ve made it and, wow, did we get a kick in the teeth in our semi-final.
(4) Surely - famous last words alert - his distance of 8.06m isn't going to win this... 8.08pm BST Wow!
(5) And I thought, ‘Wow, that’s the woman I knew was there.’” Did it affect Peake’s own attitude towards men?
(6) Ali Mason (@alimason) Wow, Joe Buck is especially keen for us to live más today.
(7) Not even a David Freese who is a shadow of the player who wowed the world in the 2011 World Series.
(8) Q has upped his gadget game Facebook Twitter Pinterest The brooding and sombre Skyfall scored a few points for post-modern playfulness via its introductory scene for the new Q, in which Ben Whishaw might as well have offered Bond a couple of Netflix vouchers and a year’s subscription to Cosmopolitan for all the wow factor his proffered “gadgets” achieved.
(9) (Oh wow, note to self: trademark a version of American Football where players have to crawl or walk on their hands.)
(11) They tend to have something magical, that makes you go: ‘Wow.
(12) In the popular imagination she was a dippy woman who waved her arms a lot, sang in a shrieky voice and said wow every other word.
(13) He brought so much joy and heart to millions... Just, wow.
(14) At the end of the concert, this guy comes over with long hair and lipstick and he says ‘Hi how are you doing, I’m Brian Eno.’ I thought wow this is poetic justice … here’s Brian Eno listening to me, that’s great.
(16) The asymmetric phase shift in the model studied tends to accompany an improvement in the modulation transfer function (MTF) in the midfrequency region while introducing "wows" into the image.
(17) Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) The media is so after me on women Wow, this is a tough business.
(18) At least half the Tory party thinks you're not completely messing up the economy … Osborne: Wow!
(19) China appears to have spared no expense in its bid to wow the world.
(20) A recent visit to Hamleys' new dolls area turned up a bumper brash-pack of new fashion dolls from the big companies: LaDeeDa Dolls (a swift move by SpinMaster), buzzing Flitter Fairies (Wow Stuff), glow-in-the-dark Bratzillaz (a brazen MGA fast-follow of the huge Mattel Monster High), Ever After High (Mattel), flashing Novi Stars (also MGA, alien dolls with Camden market hair springs and extensions) and all sorts of blinky, noisy merch spinoffs.