(1) When you design something for a “beneficiary”, it may seem okay not to involve them centrally in the process.
(2) Okay, that number 8 ranking isn’t incredibly impressive but it’s much better than, say, settling for a NIT bid and then (hilariously) losing in the first round .
(3) From my understanding, at this point we are okay.” Waco Police spokesperson William Swanton speaks at a news conference early Thursday after an explosion at a fertilizer plant in the town of West, near Waco, Texas.
(4) I think it’s okay as a Catholic to get my guidance as a Catholic from the Pope but certainly not economic policy or environmental policy.” Trump has previously questioned the faith of another adversary, Ted Cruz, saying: “You gotta remember, in all fairness, to the best of my knowledge, not too many evangelicals come out of Cuba, OK?” Cruz’s father is an evangelical pastor who emigrated from Cuba, and the senator has pursued extremely religious voters throughout his campaign.
(5) Against Feyenoord we could think, ‘Okay, it’s a different profile of football but today against a typical Premier League team, ‘Micky’ could perform this way.
(6) Racism has been normalised in Sweden, it’s become okay to say the N-word,” she says, recounting how a man on the subway used the racial slur while shouting and telling her to hurry up.
(7) Everyone's okay it looks like, and it's not like Jackson needs it.
(8) He pauses a beat, and laughs, "Okay, I guess I have had my best revenge!"
(9) Blount gets them three on first down, the Patriots look like they're trying to take my advice here, and on second down Brady throws to (okay I'm going to blatantly cut-and-paste this one) Michael Hoomananawuni for15 yards.
(11) With the stodge and results-first defensiveness of the Verbeek and Osieck interregnums out of the way, it is finally okay to like to the Socceroos again.
(12) People who are building a service which I pay for with my privacy or money I'm quite okay with.
(13) Ray Allen got knocked about on that play but he seems okay.
(14) The Tigers will have to settle for a field goal... 2.39am GMT Florida State 3-14 Auburn, 11:09, 2nd quarter Nick Marshall and Tre Mason combine to get to the 50 and a first down (okay Marshall only got them one yard, but he helped!).
(15) I had to give myself permission to be okay with bottle-feeding for nutrition and still breastfed Layla for comfort, for both our sakes.
(16) 11.27pm BST Dodgers 0 - Cardinals 1, top of the 8th Okay, you can go to your bullpen but don't go full-Joe Maddon on us, Matheny.
(17) Email from Resins.Man, showing us it's always okay to be sentimental when it comes to baseball games i've only ever been to one baseball game........ ....at Fenway Park back in '79, and I remember it just like David Lengels photo, pillars, overhanging roof, pitch like a widescreen slot.
(18) Well, okay, maybe not for Don Zimmer, but world peace for like 99.999% of us.
(19) Megan Carpentier: I hoard SPF 70 like liquid gold I’m white even by the standards of white people: not only did I earn the nickname Caspar growing up (long before I went goth, thanks for asking), but in the summer of 1998, which I spent studying in Munich, three random Germans stopped me on the streets over July and August to ask if I was feeling okay because I was so pale.
(20) Every now and then I get wistful for when I was just a consumer of games because I can never have that back, but fortunately the love of the work is strong enough that I’m okay with that, and I’ve played so many life-changing games because I’m seeking them through the lens of a developer.
(adv.) In a slight manner.
(adv.) Slightingly; negligently.
(1) A slight varus angle of 2.1 degrees became apparent.
(2) At the moment we are, if anything, slightly lagging."
(3) In schizophrenic patients the density of dopamine uptake sites in the basal ganglia was slightly reduced, mainly in the middle third of putamen.
(4) In the presence of insulin, a qualitatively similar pattern of increasing responses to albumin is observed; the enhancement of each response by insulin is, however, only slightly potentiated by higher albumin concentrations.
(5) Type 1 changes (decreased signal intensity on T1-weighted spin-echo images and increased signal intensity on T2-weighted images) were identified in 20 patients (4%) and type 2 (increased signal intensity on T1-weighted images and isointense or slightly increased signal intensity on T2-weighted images) in 77 patients (16%).
(6) At the highest dose of chloroquine tested (500 microM), a slightly greater increase in insulin binding and a decrease in insulin degradation were observed in fetal cells as compared with adult cells.
(7) Epidermal growth factor reduced plating efficiency by about 50% for A431 cells in different cell cycle phases whereas a slight increase in plating efficiency was seen for SiHa cells.
(8) )-induced gnawing behavior in rats was slightly more potent than that of clocapramine.
(9) Regression curves indicate that although all three types of pulmonary edema can be characterized by slightly different slopes, the differences are statistically insignificant.
(10) TR was classified as follows: severe (massive systolic opacification and persistence of the microbubbles in the IVC for at least 20 seconds); moderate (moderate systolic opacification lasting less than 20 seconds); mild (slight systolic opacification lasting less than 10 seconds); insignificant TR (sporadic appearance of the contrast medium into the IVC).
(11) When the Tunnel closed, Hardee decamped in 1991 to Up The Creek - a slightly better behaved venue in nearby Greenwich, which Hardee described as "the Tunnel with A-levels".
(12) Gross brain atrophy was slight and equal in both groups.
(13) Men who ever farmed were at slightly elevated risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (odds ratio = 1.2, 95% confidence interval = 1.0-1.5) that was not linked to specific crops or particular animals.
(14) The binding to DNA-cellulose of heat-activated [3H]RU486-receptor complexes was slightly decreased (37%) when compared with that of the agonist [3H]R5020-receptor complexes (47%).
(15) The scleral arc length is slightly longer than the chord length (caliper setting).
(16) Hyperosmolar buffer slightly increased the sensitivity and maximal response to methacholine as well as the cholinergic twitch to electric field stimulation.
(17) Though three of these presumable metabolites could slightly inhibit the binding of [3H]-KW-3049, they were not detected in rat and dog plasma at 0.5 h after oral administration of KW-3049.
(18) Lambing rates approach 1.5 lambs per ewe per year, but a death rate of 23 per cent and an offtake of 27 per cent, means that flock numbers are probably slightly declining.
(19) Subjects who trained an additional 52 wk showed a slight drop in SV at submaximal work loads from the initial increase following the first 9 wk.
(20) Steroid-treated steers showed a slight decline in synthesis which was significant (P less than 0.05) at week +5 post-implant while amino acid oxidation was significantly lower at weeks +2 (P less than 0.01) and +5 (P less than 0.05) compared with control animals.