(a.) Going out; departing; as, the outgoing administration; an outgoing steamer.
(1) Schneiderlin, valued at an improbable £27m, and the currently injured Jay Rodriguez are wanted by their former manager Mauricio Pochettino at Spurs, but the chairman Ralph Krueger has apparently called a halt to any more outgoings, saying: “They are part of the core that we have decided to keep at Southampton.” He added: “Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin are not for sale and they will be a part of our club as we enter the new season.” The new manager Ronald Koeman has begun rebuilding by bringing in Dusan Tadic and Graziano Pellè from the Dutch league and Krueger said: “We will have players coming in, we will make transfers to strengthen the squad.
(2) I am rooting hard for you.” Ronald Reagan simply told his former vice-president Bush: “Don’t let the turkeys get you down.” By 10.30am Michelle Obama and Melania Trump will join the outgoing and incoming presidents in a presidential limousine to drive to the Capitol.
(3) As luck would have it, the outgoing Bartlet and his successor, Matt Santos, are currently dealing with a foreign crisis, too.
(4) Outgoing from the theory of the rotatory nystagmus based on the rotation test of the human vestibular system the fundamentels are developed for a complete evaluation method of an electronystagmogram including the elimination of artefacts by the authors' own research work in this field.
(5) They were outgoing, predominantly female, and tended to perceive themselves as independent.
(6) Tony Pulis hopes his only transfer business before the close of play at 11pm on Monday is incoming rather than outgoing at West Bromwich Albion but the manager has warned against unrealistic expectations if Saido Berahino remains after the striker marked his return with two goals.
(7) Israel's outgoing president, Shimon Peres, and his successor, Reuven Rivlin, promised in a joint editorial published in Yedioth Ahronoth, the country's best-selling newspaper, on Monday that there would be no cover-up in the investigation of Abu Khdeir's death.
(8) Not on the basis of things they can't do anything about' Dame Marjorie Scardino, outgoing chief executive of Financial Times owner Pearson 'I think it is probably wrong on balance to force companies to take women on' Karren Brady, West Ham Utd vice chairman, Kerrang!
(9) Rose was packed off to a convent boarding school aged eight or nine, a spectacularly inappropriate choice for a girl who was already free spirited, outgoing and passionate about art.
(10) A transformation of the corrupt economy could take up to two decades, and opium production is likely to climb beyond 2013's worrying levels before it falls again, said Jean-Luc Lemahieu, outgoing head of the UN office on drugs and crime in Afghanistan .
(11) Lewis, who took over this month with a £1.25m basic salary and a £525,000 golden hello in lieu of his Unilever bonus, admitted the revelations had been “a body blow” and said outgoing chairman Sir Richard Broadbent had asked him to look at executive bonuses.
(12) Her warm-up act was outgoing first minister Alex Salmond and a succession of rock bands.
(13) Mike Geoghegan, the outgoing chief executive of HSBC, got his defence in first today, declaring "universal banking works" as he hit out against new rules from international regulators in Basel .
(14) Other names circulating in EU capitals for the top commission job include the Irish prime minister, Enda Kenny, the outgoing Finnish prime minister on the centre-right, Jyrki Katainen, and the Danish prime minister on the centre-left, Helle Thorning-Schmidt.
(15) They also accessed billing data for the conspirators and alleged conspirators’ phones, showing the date and time of incoming and outgoing calls, as well as geographical data about where the calls were made.
(16) It's not like Sheffield and Leeds, which can be outgoing and brassy."
(17) On the defensive side of the football, the South Florida club also added former Houston Texans DT Earl Mitchell (4-years, $16m), who’ll go someway to replacing outgoing veterans Paul Soliai and Randy Starks.
(18) If you met my two sisters, they're incredibly outgoing, incredibly confident.
(19) Targets for prospective MPs the following year will include Norwich South, where the sitting Lib Dem has a majority of just 310 votes and where Ramsay, outgoing deputy, came fourth.
(20) The outgoing president of Afghanistan , Hamid Karzai, said: "I welcome those announcements and I hope that the 100% audit of the votes will take place and start as soon as possible.” Kerry said Karzai was "willing to stay the course" until a delayed inauguration for his successor could be held.