(n.) A covering of linen, silk, or tapestry, spread over a table in a chamber or a dressing room.
(n.) A dressing table.
(n.) Act or mode of dressing, or that which is arranged in dressing; attire; dress; as, her toilet is perfect.
(1) Fringe 2009 also welcomes back Aussie standup Jim Jeffries , whose jokes include: "Women to me are like public toilets.
(2) I usually use them as a rag with which to clean the toilet but I didn’t have anything else to wear today because I’m so fat.” While this exchange will sound baffling to outsiders, to Brits it actually sounds like this: “You like my dress?
(3) A series of hierarchical multiple regressions revealed the effects of Surgency, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Emotional Stability, and Intellect on evoking upset in spouses through condescension (e.g., treating spouse as stupid or inferior), possessiveness (demanding too much time and attention), abuse (slapping spouse), unfaithfulness (having sex with others), inconsiderateness (leaving toilet seat up), moodiness (crying a lot), alcohol abuse (drinking too much alcohol), emotional constriction (hiding emotions to act tough), and self-centeredness (acting selfishly).
(4) This week, Umande broke ground on the first of a series of toilet block biocentres in a slum in Kisumu, near Lake Victoria.
(5) Poor workplace health and safety, inadequate toilet facilities and dangerous fumes from mosquito fogging that led to one asylum seeker with asthma collapsing were all raised as concerns by Kilburn, although he stressed that he believed G4S management and expatriate G4S staff acted appropriately.
(6) The Index of Independence in Activities of Daily Living (Index of ADL) is a scale whose grades reflect profiles of behavioral levels of six sociobiological functions, namely, bathing, dressing, toileting, transfer, continence, and feeding.
(7) For the management and prevention of the recurrent ascending infections long-term urinary disinfection and meticulous toilet of the external meatus are recommended.
(8) Phil Barlow Nottingham • Reading about the problems caused by a lack of toilets reminded me of the harvest camps my father’s Birmingham school organised in the Vale of Evesham during the war, where the sixth-formers spent weeks picking fruit and vegetables on farms.
(9) Like, I am well, well equipped for this thing.” For their one survival item each, Rogen brought a role of toilet paper, while Franco brought sunglasses and mugs continually for the camera, giving his best Spring Breakers faces while in the buff.
(10) This, despite the "potentially very grave impact" the closure of the ILF is predicted to have on people who need help to get out of bed or to go the toilet.
(11) Sacked Cronulla star Todd Carney said he was shattered when he learned a picture of him urinating in his own mouth in a nightclub toilet had been posted on social media.
(12) Clustering of seropositivity occurred in homes without indoor toilets.
(13) His story - which he was led through on Monday by his lawyer - is that he was outside his house cleaning Sadie, his dog, when the girls came down the road; that he took Holly and Jessica into his house because Holly had a nosebleed; took them upstairs into the bathroom where Holly sat on the edge of the full bath and he gave her tissues to staunch it; took Holly into his bedroom, to sit on the bed while Jessica used the toilet, took Holly back into the bathroom where she could finish cleaning up her nosebleed; accidentally slipped beside Holly and the full bath, and heard a splash; froze in panic; placed his hand over Jessica's mouth because she was screaming, 'You pushed her'.
(14) Seventy-five female patients suffering from advanced breast cancer were treated with toilet mastectomy, radiotherapy and oophorectomy (if premenopausal) or tamoxifen therapy (if postmenopausal) as well as chemotherapy with cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, 5-fluorouracil and prednisone.
(15) He claimed the blaze was sparked by overheated cables setting light to stacks of toilet roll.
(16) Sanitary measures including toilet hygiene and boiling milk and water were recommended to avoid illness, and the guests departed.
(17) Composting loos should be the answer to the world's toilet crisis Read more The water and sanitation target is simple and unambiguous: by 2030 every man, woman and child – whether at home, school, hospital or their workplace – should have access to a safe water supply and be able to go to the toilet in a clean space with privacy.
(18) There was no toilet, no water, and there was this woman with a baby.
(19) Everyone's hungry and cold, they wouldn't even let people go to the toilet.
(20) They punished three of them, three of them ... so they would never want to go to the toilet again,‘‘ Fasher said, who was on the navy vessel at the time.