(1) Without medication atypical ventricular tachycardia develops, in the author's opinion, most probably when bradycardia has persisted for a prolonged period.
(2) PMS is more prevalent among women working outside the home, alcoholics, women of high parity, and women with toxemic tendency; it probably runs in families.
(3) In dogs, cibenzoline given i.v., had no effects on the slow response systems, probably because of sympathetic nervous system intervention since the class 4 effects of cibenzoline appeared after beta-adrenoceptor blockade.
(4) Results indicated a .85 probability that Directive Guidance would be followed by Cooperation; a .67 probability that Permissiveness would lead to Noncooperation; and a .97 likelihood that Coerciveness would lead to either Noncooperation or Resistance.
(5) This may be due to efficient replacement of Leu by Phe at CUC (and, probably, CUU) codons throughout the genome.
(6) Quantitative determinations indicate that the amount of PBG-D mRNA is modulated both by the erythroid nature of the tissue and by cell proliferation, probably at the transcriptional level.
(7) This difference is probably secondary to the different rates of delivery of furosemide into urine.
(8) Estimates of the risk probability for each dose level and sacrifice time are found utilizing the sample likelihood as the posterior density.
(9) Because of the short detachment interval, and the absence of underlying pathology or trauma, the recovery process described here probably represents an example of optimum recovery after retinal reattachment.
(10) A re-examination of the literature indicates that many phagocytes previously unidentified or considered to be microglial cells are probably beta astrocytes.
(11) That suggests they are being replenished by sulphur dioxide, most probably from volcanoes.
(12) Asthma is probably the commonest chronic disease in the United Kingdom, and its attendant morbidity extends outside the possible scope of the hospital sector.
(13) It is concluded that fibroblast replication is an important mechanism leading to the pathologic fibrosis seen in graft versus host disease and, by analogy, probably other types of immunologically mediated fibrosis.
(14) Probability distributions are fitted to these data and it is shown that the log-series distribution best fits the data for two subgroups.
(15) The increased muscular strength in due to a rise of calcaemia, improved muscle contraction and probably also due to the mentioned nutritional factors.
(16) At 100 microM-ACh the apparent open time became shorter probably due to channel blockade by ACh molecules.
(17) Of the 16 cases, 14 (88%) were diagnosed as TSS or probable TSS by the attending physician, although only nine (64%) of the 14 diagnosed cases were given the correct discharge code.
(18) These results indicate that both racemic and L-baclofen inhibit trigeminal transmission in man, probably because they interfere with excitatory transmission through the interneurons of the lateral reticular formation.
(19) A second Scottish referendum has turned from a highly probable event into an almost inevitable one.
(20) However, since these levels were unaltered by reducing the antiandrogen dosage, the main action of the therapy is probably that of the antiandrogen within the target cells.
(1) She also called on companies to be required to advertise all jobs as potential job shares, or as part-time roles, unless there was a provable requirement for the job to be full time.
(2) In the coprofiltrates of artificially fed healthy newborns and sick prematures no IgA is provable, within the first two weeks of age.
(3) An enteric resorption of the pentose is provable already 6 hours after the operation, with their utter normalization in the next 36 hours.
(4) Such reactions as an increase of the S-fraction were provable in the thymus cells on the 3rd and 7th day.
(5) Enddiastolic flow reductions, based on an increased placental resistance, are provable relatively early, whereas a beginning centralization of the fetal circulation is only recognizable in a closer temporal connection with the fetal imperilment on account of pathological flowprofiles.
(6) During a 20-day administration of 2 x 75 mg DMI per day a repeated stimulation of GH was provable on days 0, 10 and 20 in two male patients, whereas no stimulation of GH occurred in two female patients who underwent the same treatment.
(7) Timor-Leste is reluctant to pursue the Indonesian military for its crimes, provable in part due to Australian eavesdropping, in the name of enhanced relations with its all-powerful neighbour in Jakarta.
(8) Altogether it can be said, that the preparation Caved-S, by a working-principle not as yet exactly defined in all details, effects rapid healing endoscopically provable, but that ulcers with a special localisation, e.g.
(9) Further depositions were provable in the subcutaneous fibroblasts of the thermically damaged skin as well as in the spleen and rarely in the brain.
(10) It’s a provable fact that far more people gained coverage than had their policies cancelled.
(11) A reduction of the initial and late phase of the insulin secretion provable with deterioration of the carbohydrate tolerance must be regarded as cause of metabolic disturbances.
(12) There are no clinically provable differences between the two methods of the removal of calculus.
(13) In the individual case with a provable causality of trauma on the acceleration of tumor progress a pretension for insurance es legal.
(14) --Standardized achievement-tests and self-report rating scales were used in order to demonstrate reversible physical provable psychosis that may be possible.
(15) Exclusive fibrocytes with regular cell density in the whole implant were provable after 12 months.
(16) m. without further manifestations of tuberculosis has become provable only since the introduction of chemotherapy.
(17) Lachman-test proved to be very reliable (more than 90%) and lateral pivot-shift-phenomenon almost provable (more than 86%) for ligament rupture.
(18) The largest size of lymph node was 5.0 cm in diameter, and intramural metastasis to the cardia of the stomach and provable invasion to the aorta were also seen.
(19) It is reported on the rare case of a symptom-free, atypically localised haemorrhagic pulmonary infarction without provable cause in a 52-year-old male.
(20) An accelerated three-phasic fracture healing was provable by ultrasound influence.