(1) Without medication atypical ventricular tachycardia develops, in the author's opinion, most probably when bradycardia has persisted for a prolonged period.
(2) PMS is more prevalent among women working outside the home, alcoholics, women of high parity, and women with toxemic tendency; it probably runs in families.
(3) In dogs, cibenzoline given i.v., had no effects on the slow response systems, probably because of sympathetic nervous system intervention since the class 4 effects of cibenzoline appeared after beta-adrenoceptor blockade.
(4) Results indicated a .85 probability that Directive Guidance would be followed by Cooperation; a .67 probability that Permissiveness would lead to Noncooperation; and a .97 likelihood that Coerciveness would lead to either Noncooperation or Resistance.
(5) This may be due to efficient replacement of Leu by Phe at CUC (and, probably, CUU) codons throughout the genome.
(6) Quantitative determinations indicate that the amount of PBG-D mRNA is modulated both by the erythroid nature of the tissue and by cell proliferation, probably at the transcriptional level.
(7) This difference is probably secondary to the different rates of delivery of furosemide into urine.
(8) Estimates of the risk probability for each dose level and sacrifice time are found utilizing the sample likelihood as the posterior density.
(9) Because of the short detachment interval, and the absence of underlying pathology or trauma, the recovery process described here probably represents an example of optimum recovery after retinal reattachment.
(10) A re-examination of the literature indicates that many phagocytes previously unidentified or considered to be microglial cells are probably beta astrocytes.
(11) That suggests they are being replenished by sulphur dioxide, most probably from volcanoes.
(12) Asthma is probably the commonest chronic disease in the United Kingdom, and its attendant morbidity extends outside the possible scope of the hospital sector.
(13) It is concluded that fibroblast replication is an important mechanism leading to the pathologic fibrosis seen in graft versus host disease and, by analogy, probably other types of immunologically mediated fibrosis.
(14) Probability distributions are fitted to these data and it is shown that the log-series distribution best fits the data for two subgroups.
(15) The increased muscular strength in due to a rise of calcaemia, improved muscle contraction and probably also due to the mentioned nutritional factors.
(16) At 100 microM-ACh the apparent open time became shorter probably due to channel blockade by ACh molecules.
(17) Of the 16 cases, 14 (88%) were diagnosed as TSS or probable TSS by the attending physician, although only nine (64%) of the 14 diagnosed cases were given the correct discharge code.
(18) These results indicate that both racemic and L-baclofen inhibit trigeminal transmission in man, probably because they interfere with excitatory transmission through the interneurons of the lateral reticular formation.
(19) A second Scottish referendum has turned from a highly probable event into an almost inevitable one.
(20) However, since these levels were unaltered by reducing the antiandrogen dosage, the main action of the therapy is probably that of the antiandrogen within the target cells.
(pl. ) of Thank
(1) But the Franco-British spat sparked by Dave's rejection of Angela and Nicolas's cunning plan to save the euro has been given wings by news the US credit agencies may soon strip France of its triple-A rating and is coming along very nicely, thank you. "
(2) During the last 10 years 94% of patients have been normocalcaemic postoperatively, thanks mainly to the re-implantation of autologous parathyroid tissue, preserved by low-temperature storage.
(3) Just when Everton thought they might start 2014 by keeping Liverpool out of the Champions League positions, they came close to failing the wet Wednesday at Stoke test thanks to a goal from an Anfield loanee.
(4) Here is my email to Dr Hansen on 18 June: Dear Mr. Hansen, Thanks for calling.
(5) Collins later thanked the condemned man for what he said was the respect he showed toward the execution team and for the way he endured the ordeal.
(6) Not because we are “chippy, moronic gits” (thank you, Twitter), but because we do not see the social benefit of a two-tier education system that provides a small minority with vastly more opportunities than the rest.
(7) Neuroradiology, originally developed through invasive techniques arising out of cooperation between radiology and neurosurgery, has today become a specialty which, thanks to its new non-invasive methods, can provide much information about diseases of the nervous system.
(8) Roll-up man 3.50pm GMT Thank you to Tom Skinner for this educational and informative video .
(9) Thanks to the groundbreaking technology and heavy investment of a new breed of entertainment retailers offering access services, we are witnessing a revolution in the entertainment industry, benefitting consumers, creators and content owners alike.” ERA acts as a forum for the physical and digital retail sectors of music, and represents over 90% of the of the UK’s entertainment retail market.
(10) Thank you to Manchester United, not just the directors, coaching staff, medical staff, the players, the fans, all of you – you have been the most fantastic experience of my life, so thank you.
(11) All this has been going on while 150 remote communities in Western Australia face the possibility of closure, thanks to Tony Abbott’s “lifestyle choices” mentality.
(12) He encountered one couple en route to the MSPs’ meeting, who said “Glad you could visit, Jeremy,” and “Well done!” And outside a nearby cafe, a man cradling his baby daughter in the sunshine shouted out to him: “Thanks for bringing humanity back to politics.
(13) Thankfully both of them have now moved on – and their performances since leaving Stoke have shown it was 100% the right decision.
(14) 7.46am BST Thanks for all the comments on the blog this week - terrific how you are chiming in.
(15) It is indispensable to establish a close cooperation between the public health authorities and the private physician, and we therefore wish to sincerely thank all colleagues and Public Health Officers for their collaboration.
(16) When Hayley Cropper swallows poison on Coronation Street on Monday night, taking her own life to escape inoperable pancreatic cancer, with her beloved husband, Roy, in pieces at her bedside, it will be the end of a character who, thanks to Hesmondhalgh's performance, has captivated and challenged British TV viewers for 16 years.
(17) Dr Richard Francis adds: "Thanks to great advances in research we're able to pinpoint when people like Angelina are BRCA carriers and therefore at risk.
(18) We wish to thank once again all the Chinese people and people around the world who have supported Beijing 2022 in this extraordinary bid journey.” Earlier, the president Xi threw his weight behind China’s bid, promising the “strongest support” for the Beijing Games in a one-minute video address to the IOC delegates.
(19) Thanks to a midwife’s visit and the Herts air ambulance, she survived – with a rare pituitary gland condition identified weeks later.
(20) I do want to thank all the fans and some of the media people that are here today and my Dominican people and all the Hispanic's all over the world.