What's the difference between residency and residentship?
(n.) A political agency at a native court in British India, held by an officer styled the Resident; also, a Dutch commercial colony or province in the East Indies.
(1) Anesthesiology residency programs experienced unprecedented growth from 1980 to 1986.
(2) In this article we report the survival and morbidity rates for all live-born infants weighing 501 to 1000 gram at birth and born to residents of a defined geographic region from 1977 to 1980 (n = 255) compared with 1981 to 1984 (n = 266).
(3) Furthermore, their distribution in various ethnic groups residing in different districts of Rajasthan state (Western-India) is also reviewed.
(4) Positivity was not correlated with current residence census tract socioeconomic indicators in black or white females.
(5) Only candidacidal activity was enhanced in FCA-elicited peritoneal macrophages (median C. albicans killed 28% versus 16% for resident peritoneal macrophages, p less than 0.01).
(6) In the cannulated group, significant decreases (P less than 0.05) in the area under the elimination curve (AUC), the volume of distribution at steady-state (Vdss) and the mean residence time (MRT) were observed.
(7) In oleate-labeled particles, besides phosphatidic acid the product of PLD action radioactivity was also detected in diglyceride as a result of resident phosphatidate phosphohydrolase, which hydrolyzed the phosphatidic acid.
(8) The Hamilton-Wentworth regional health department was asked by one of its municipalities to determine whether the present water supply and sewage disposal methods used in a community without piped water and regional sewage disposal posed a threat to the health of its residents.
(9) It appeared that ratings by supervisors were influenced primarily by the interpersonal skills of the residents and secondarily by ability.
(10) Proposals to increase the tax on high-earning "non-domiciled" residents in Britain were watered down today, after intense lobbying from the business community.
(11) In addition, transitional macrophages with both positive granules and positive RER, nuclear envelope, negative Golgi apparatus (as in exudate- resident macrophages in vivo), and mature macrophages with peroxidatic activity only in the RER and nuclear envelope (as in resident macrophages in vivo) were found.
(12) In late May, more than 50 residents of Ust-Usa protested the effects of oil drilling and plans for a new oil well near the village.
(13) The matter is now in the hands of the Guernsey police and the law officers.” One resident who is a constant target of the paper and has complained to police, Rosie Guille, said the allegations had a “huge impact on morale” on the island.
(14) and (4) Compared to the instruction provided by instructors from other medical and academic disciplines, do paediatric residents perceive differences in the teaching efficacy and clinical relevance of instruction provided by paediatricians?
(15) All aircraft exited the strike areas safely.” Earlier, residents living near the Mosul dam told the Associated Press the area was being targeted by air strikes.
(16) The effect of this curriculum is measured by statistical analysis of resident-generated aesthetic surgery cases in one year following the introduction of this curriculum into the teaching program.
(17) The development of pulmonary edema in high-altitude residents with upper respiratory infections and no antecedent low-altitude journey is consistent with the presence of other factors such as inflammation, which may play a role in the pathogenesis of the edema.
(18) It is suggested that the cause of this inhibition resides in depletion of the NADPH pool due to the high rate at which NADPH is oxidized by 2-ketogluconate reductase.
(19) The biphasic response to (-)-(S)-Bay K 8644 and (+)-(S)-202-791 suggests that the properties of Ca++ channel activation and antagonism may reside within a single 1,4-dihydropyridine molecule.
(20) The observations support the idea that the function of pericytes in the choriocapillaris, the major source of nutrition for the retinal photoreceptors, resides in their contractility, and that pericytes do not remove necrotic endothelium during capillary atrophy.