(1) Nevertheless optic and electronic microscopy observations shew some nerve, neuronal and a few muscular alterations occuring during rapid decompression.
(2) Analysis with 125I-labeled TNF to determine the number of receptors binding TNF in the various cell phases shewed a phase specificity with the maximum number occurring in the G2-M phase, similar to the peak in cytotoxicity.
(3) A single spirochete strain isolated fromt the shew constituted the fourth group.
(4) Shew, C.-M. Huang, W.-H. Lee, E. Marsilio, E. Paucha, and D.M.
(5) The method used for preparing large unilamellar vesicles was adapted from the procedure of Shew and Deamer (Shew, R. L., and Deamer, D. W. (1985) Biochim.
(6) This was pronounced as Shiu or Shew and later became Shiva, who was Phallus-god.
(7) Hemorrhagic manifestations were insidious, but all cases shewed petechiae, ecchymoses and epistaxes.
(8) All cultures shew myxamoeba-like organisms aggregating and merging into pseudoplasmodial forms that produced microcysts.
(9) Shew, R. Bookstein, P. Scully, and W.-H. Lee, Science 241:218-221, 1988).
(10) The grains were found over the nucleus and cytoplasm of the cell and shewed no preferential association with any particular cytoplasmic inclusion bodies, organelles, or vesicles Other cell types were unlabeled except for a few mast cells, certain vascular smooth muscle cells, and one nerve ending.