(1) Nevertheless optic and electronic microscopy observations shew some nerve, neuronal and a few muscular alterations occuring during rapid decompression.
(2) Analysis with 125I-labeled TNF to determine the number of receptors binding TNF in the various cell phases shewed a phase specificity with the maximum number occurring in the G2-M phase, similar to the peak in cytotoxicity.
(3) A single spirochete strain isolated fromt the shew constituted the fourth group.
(4) Shew, C.-M. Huang, W.-H. Lee, E. Marsilio, E. Paucha, and D.M.
(5) The method used for preparing large unilamellar vesicles was adapted from the procedure of Shew and Deamer (Shew, R. L., and Deamer, D. W. (1985) Biochim.
(6) This was pronounced as Shiu or Shew and later became Shiva, who was Phallus-god.
(7) Hemorrhagic manifestations were insidious, but all cases shewed petechiae, ecchymoses and epistaxes.
(8) All cultures shew myxamoeba-like organisms aggregating and merging into pseudoplasmodial forms that produced microcysts.
(9) Shew, R. Bookstein, P. Scully, and W.-H. Lee, Science 241:218-221, 1988).
(10) The grains were found over the nucleus and cytoplasm of the cell and shewed no preferential association with any particular cytoplasmic inclusion bodies, organelles, or vesicles Other cell types were unlabeled except for a few mast cells, certain vascular smooth muscle cells, and one nerve ending.
(imp.) of Show
() of Show
(1) Forty-nine patients (with 83 eyes showing signs of the disease) were followed up for between six months and 12 years.
(2) Cancer patients showed abnormally high plasma free tryptophan levels.
(3) In contrast, arteries which were exposed to CO showed a higher uptake of cholesterol as compared to their corresponding control.
(4) After stimulation with lipopolysaccharide and calcium ionophore A23187, culture supernatants of clones c18A and c29A showed cytotoxic activity against human melanoma A375 Met-Mix and other cell lines which were resistant to the tumor necrosis factor, lymphotoxin and interleukin 1.
(5) We also show that proliferation of primary amnion cells is not dependent on a high c-fos expression, suggesting that the function of c-fos is more likely to be associated with other cellular functions in the differentiated amnion cell.
(6) These results show that the pathogenic phenotypes of MCF viruses are dissociable from the thymotropic phenotype and depend, at least in part, upon the enhancer sequences.
(7) In addition, intravenous injection of complexes into rabbits showed optimal myocardial images with agents of intermediate lipophilicity.
(8) These surveys show that campers exposed to mountain stream water are at risk of acquiring giardiasis.
(9) In the surface epithelial cells, the basolateral cell surface showed moderate enzymatic activity.
(10) These studies show that metabolic activation is necessary for the expression of the mutagenic activity of aflatoxins B1 and G1 in N. crassa.
(11) In contrast to previous reports, these tumours were more malignant than osteosarcomas and showed a five-year survival rate of only 4-2 per cent.
(12) During and after the infusion of 5HTP, none of the patients showed an increase in anxiety or depressive symptoms, despite the presence of severe side effects.
(13) Snooker, which became and remains a fixture in the BBC2 schedules, was chosen for showing because it is the sport in which different shades are most significant.
(14) Tests showed the cells survive and function normally in animals and reverse movement problems caused by Parkinson's in monkeys.
(15) In this paper, we show representative experiments illustrating some characteristics of the procedure which may have wide application in clinical microbiology.
(16) Histological studies showed that the resulting pancreatitis was usually mild to moderate, being severe only in association with sepsis.
(17) The PSB dioxygenase system displayed a narrow substrate range: none of 18 sulphonated or non-sulphonated analogues of PSB showed significant substrate-dependent O2 uptake.
(18) His son, Karim Makarius, opened the gallery to display some of the legacy bequeathed to him by his father in 2009, as well as the work of other Argentine photographers and artists – currently images by contemporary photographer Facundo de Zuviria are also on show.
(19) Furthermore, all of the sera from seven other patients with shock reactions following the topical application of chlorhexidine preparation also showed high RAST counts.
(20) They spend about 4.3 minutes of each working hour on a smoking break, the study shows.