(1) The kinetically determined KI value of approximately 4 muM for the sulfoximine is about three orders of magnitude tighter than thee Km' value of approximately 3 mM for L-glutamate.
(2) (£1.49) If you’re new to the charms of US children’s TV show Yo Gabba Gabba!, get thee to a cable channel (or, yes, YouTube) – it’s brilliant.
(3) Thee was a significant difference in the percentage of women with 5 or more living children between the rural and urban population (P .01).
(4) If you haven't seen the footage of the 22-year-old being chatted up by the veteran actor after she won the best actress Oscar, then get thee to YouTube immediately .
(5) In the isolated perfused liver of the dog, cooling produced vasoconstriction in the hepatic arterial bed and, particularly, in thee vascular bed of the portal vein.
(6) The speech starts, both literally and metaphorically, in the shadow of Lincoln (King spoke at the Lincoln Memorial), ends with a quote from a Negro spiritual, and in between quotes the song “My Country ’Tis of Thee” while evoking “a dream rooted in the American dream” and drawing references from the Bible and the Constitution.
(7) Virgin Mary, mother of God, banish him we pray thee!”).
(8) Alan Clarke, economist at Scotia Bank, said the minutes showed that two or thee MPC members were eager to resume asset purchases very soon.
(9) Thatcher chose the hymns He Who Would Valiant Be, the Charles Wesley hymn Love Divine, All Loves Excelling, reflecting the influence of her Methodist upbringing, and the patriotic verse I Vow to Thee My Country.
(10) The wicker coffin, draped in the flags of Great Britain and Brazil and an Arsenal scarf, and accompanied by an escort of Hell's Angels and the London Dixieland jazz band playing Just a Closer Walk with Thee, arrived at Golders Green crematorium in the midst of rain and storm.
(11) We treated all our patients with erythromycin: in three weeks we obtained thee normalization of clinical patterns and X-ray findings in all cases.
(12) Be a feminist, we pray thee, Be a feminist, we pray thee.
(13) The Roman philosopher Marcus Aurelius Antoninus alerts us to easier resolutions of our daily diagnostic dilemmas: "Look within and let neither the peculiar quality of anything nor its value escape thee."
(14) That they had always known that thee advantage was theirs, a draw always likely to be sufficient unless South Korea did something extraordinary 420 kilometres away in São Paulo, did not diminish the joy.
(15) Among the women with positive reactions for chlamydial infection, in 52.8% thee pregnancy was pathological.
(16) Alex Crawford (@AlexCrawfordSky) #oscartrial Thee is much talk among media abt why Frank Chiziweni wasnt called by State.
(17) 1987 Labour's policy on arms Saatchi & Saatchi The ads targeted Labour's unilateral disarmament policy, and political broadcasts ended with a fluttering union flag, to the strains of I Vow to Thee My Country.
(18) Click here to watch skylark song video Poets and composers have long been mesmerised by the skylark's song, including Shelley, whose Ode to a Skylark opens with the unforgettable pronouncement: " Hail to thee, blithe spirit!
(19) I deliberately used archaic language for the chorus: "banish" rather than "drive out" and "we pray thee", a supplication not in the original.
(20) "What aroused my anxieties was within 12 or 18 months I conducted the funerals of thee children who died of leukaemia.
(pron.) Of thee, or belonging to thee; the more common form of thine, possessive case of thou; -- used always attributively, and chiefly in the solemn or grave style, and in poetry. Thine is used in the predicate; as, the knife is thine. See Thine.
(1) Flow cytofluorometric analysis of the strain distribution of the molecules defined by the mAb revealed that two of the antibodies (I-22 and III-5) were directed against nonpolymorphic determinants of Thy-1, whereas V-8 mAb reacted only with Thy-1.2+ lymphocytes.
(2) Thereafter, donor type cells expressed an intermediate Thy 1.2 brightness; this population then persisted and surpassed the other subsets.
(3) Another five clones having phenotype Thy-1+, Lyt-1+,2- did not show any cytotoxic activity.
(4) The Thy-1.2 antigen, expressed on the surface of the lymphoma parent but not the fibroblast parent, was not detected on the hybrids.
(5) In our studies of the 131I-labeled anti-Thy 1.1 antibody treatment of murine lymphoma we have used cell binding assays with a combination of Lineweaver-Burk analysis to determine immunoreactivity and Scatchard analysis to determine antibody avidity.
(6) By labeling Thy-1-positive cells of rats with xenoanti-Thy-1 or mouse alloanti-Thy-1 antibody and separating them from Thy-1-negative cells on a fluorescence-activated cell sorter, it was shown that early lymphopoietic stem cells all carry Thy-1-antigen.
(7) The bone marrow derivation of dThy-1+EC is now well established: dThy-1+EC carry Ly-5 determinants whose expression is restricted to cells of the hemopoietic differentiation pathway, and studies using Thy-1-disparate radiation bone marrow chimeras have revealed the presence of donor-type Thy-1+ cells within the epidermis; by immunoelectron microscopy, these cells represent dThy-1+EC.
(8) The acetone pellet was solubilized using deoxycholate (DOC) and Thy-1.1 was purified by use of a Lens culinaris lectin affinity column and an AcA-34 gel filtration column.
(9) This inhibition was neutralized by purified Thy-1 antigen.
(10) Percentages of IgM and IgG bearing B lymphocytes, Thy-1 bearing T lymphocytes as well as monocytes in mouse peripheral blood were determined in a total of 50 mice of 11 different strains.
(11) Concanavalin A (Con A) and Interleukin 2 (IL-2) stimulated Thy-1+ EC mediated non-MHC directed cytotoxicity preferentially against the NK-sensitive target, YAC-1 vs the NK-resistant target, P815; these cells also mediated antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC), indicating the presence of IgG-FcR on at least some of them.
(12) Assays of a limited number of tumors for the expression of the Thy 1.2 and IgM molecules confirmed the diversity in the cellular phenotype.
(13) On the other hand, the elimination of bacteria from the spleens of infected animals was inhibited only by the application of either anti-Thy-1.2 MAb or anti-Lyt-2 MAb.
(14) While Thy-1- NK cells suppress the antibody response in vitro by suppressing or eliminating DC, Thy-1+ NK cells do not suppress antibody responses in vitro.
(15) The thymine-requiring (thy) Escherichia coli strains normally convert thymine to thymidine through the action of thymidine phosphorylase, an enzyme, whose synthesis is directed by tpp gene of the deo operon.
(16) Here, we used a panel of thymoma mutants, which synthesize Thy-1 but cannot express it on the cell surface, to study the GPI biosynthetic pathway in mammalian cells.
(17) The cytotoxic activity of nude-LAK cells was greatly reduced by treatment with anti-Thy 1.2 antibody plus complement but not with anti-Ly 1.2 or Ly 2.2 antibody plus complement treatment.
(18) Conditions for continuous culture of Escherichia coli K-12 His- Thi- under glucose limitation were established.
(19) The results of cytotoxicity assay after treatment with antisera and complement indicated that the killer cells mainly consisted of Thy 1+, Lyt 1-2-, asialo GM1-T cells.
(20) We confirm here using monoclonal antibodies that T-sRFC are Thy-1+CD3+.