(1) Happiness psychosis, because of the ecstatic emotions associated therewith, often involves a direct drive to do artistic work.
(2) In vivo, they are only marginally effective in delaying MSV-induced tumor formation, and mortality associated therewith in newborn NMRI mice.
(3) This is accomplished by using the doctrine to enhance patients' education and understanding of their orthodontic problems, the benefits of corrective therapy, any risks associated therewith, and viable treatment alternatives.
(4) It is concluded that bTSH binds reversibly, saturably, and with relatively high affinity to receptors in rat testis that are either the same as receptors for hCG and LH or that interact therewith.
(5) Because of the relatively small stimulation of cardiac beta 1-receptors the side-effects related therewith are less pronounced than with other beta-mimetics.
(6) 4) Organized campaigns pointing out and returning the dignity and value of life and therewith the role of human sexuality are needed.
(7) Therewith the concentration of non-active hemoglobine derivatives dropped at the end of the preoperative management and treatment.
(8) Therewith, the differentiation by the pathologist between low-grade and high-grade malignancies is evidently clinically relevant.
(9) Possible objectives to be served by a multiple source cancer data acquistion program and some limitations associated therewith are presented.
(10) It was shown that benzodiazepines decrease the amount of L-tryptophan bound to serum albumin in vitro and in vivo and increased therewith the L-tryptophan concentration in the brain.
(11) It is also an effective inhibitor of phosphofructokinase but does not alter the cooperativity of the enzyme interaction with fructose 6-phosphate nor exhibit cooperativity in its own interaction therewith.
(12) The effect on normal soma cells and a therewith associated possible tumor-specific selectivity however, is contrarily described.
(13) The tests for mutagenicity were performed in vitro using assays both without metabolic activation and therewith, as well as with metabolic activation under in vivo conditions.
(14) SD may considerably reduce the number of circulating (antibiotic-resistant) strains in the ward and therewith significantly further reduce the chance of severe infection during periods of granulocytopenia.
(15) We conclude that pool size and input rate of deoxycholic acid can accurately be determined by blood sampling after oral administration of [24-13C]deoxycholic acid, therewith eliminating the use of radioactive tracers and the need for bile sampling.
(16) On the other hand, their submicroscopic features are strongly similar to those of the clear cell tumors found elsewhere in the female genital tract, emphasizing therewith their very probable müllerian origin.
(17) Therewith the various effects of cognitive, psychobiological, and situational factors on each other are of special significance.
(18) The obtained data are correlated with changes in the stomach mucous membrane occuring therewith.
(19) Therewith exists a stereotaxic atlas of the raccoon brain and one can realize exactly experimental investigations in the different brain structures.
(20) AzddDAPR causes a marked dose-dependent suppression of MSV-induced tumor formation and mortality therewith associated in newborn mice infected with MSV.
(adv.) On which; -- used relatively; as, the earth whereon we live.
(adv.) On what; -- used interrogatively; as, whereon do we stand?
(1) With the patient in a supine position, the droplets could be positioned over the macula in the preretinal vitreous space, whereon the FTBA PO2 could be influenced by the preretinal oxygen concentration.
(2) The heart was the only one of all the internal organs whereon significant pathologic changes were observed during autopsy.