(1) Also the VELA-values were significantly higher than in the normal comparative group.
(2) Compared with the normal group all other groups had significantly higher VELA-values.
(3) It was found that these fine vela, devoid of major differentiated cell-constituents, sometimes form a pseudocircular crown at the base of endocrine cells.
(4) The ENR- and VELA-tests are suitable as a screening for mass examinations.
(5) No significant differences between the groups were noted in the heart rate variability, in the results of the sensomotor tasks and the filling in of the INR- and VELA-questionnaires.
(6) The following techniques were used to determine the morphologic characteristics of these vela and to study their significance: preparation of semiserial thin sections, three-dimensional reconstruction in plexiglass and lanthanum staining of pericellular spaces.
(7) Vela will not be available to face his parent club when the two meet in the Premier League on 19 March.
(8) Sociedad never looked steady at the back, but continued to threaten until forward Carlos Vela hurt his right knee and had to be substituted in the 17th minute.
(10) The Mexico striker Carlos Vela is another player Wenger wants to get some first-team experience elsewhere, with Bolton one possible destination for the 21-year-old.
(11) And on Saturday night Real Sociedad lost their top scorer Carlos Vela to a knee ligament injury during their 4-1 defeat at Real Madrid.
(12) West Bromwich Albion have secured the loan signing of Arsenal striker Carlos Vela until the end of the season.
(13) Carlos Vela has recovered from leg injury and will be available the second round match against Argentina at Soccer City.
(14) Three-dimensional analysis demonstrated the presence of cytoplasmic vela extending from exocrine cells into the space between endocrine cells and basal lamina in the gastrointestinal epithelium of the rabbit; these structures were also observed in various other mammals.
(15) And, obviously, if we had had a couple of days, knowing about Vela’s injury … “In Italy, Germany and England [the deadline] is Monday evening.
(16) In an effort to gain a more precise understanding of the motor innervation of the soft palate, a neuroanatomical tracer (horseradish peroxidase) was injected into the vela of nine guinea pigs and four monkeys.
(17) Vela penned a long-term deal with Arsenal in December 2009, and is highly rated by the club, as well as by his country, for whom he has already netted nine times in 33 appearances.
(18) The correlations between the ENR-test (Brengelmann and Brengelmann) and the VELA-test (Fahrenberg) result in a highly significant coincidence of the dimensions neuroticism and anatomic instability with the categories A until F or Kühn's questionnaire test of student's troubles (QST).
(19) West Bromwich Albion In Carlos Vela (Arsenal, loan) .
(20) Israeli sources told Hersh the flash picked up by the Vela satellite was actually the third of a series of Indian Ocean nuclear tests that Israel conducted in cooperation with South Africa.
(n.) To cut the turf from, as for burning.
(n.) The salted stomach of a calf, used in making cheese; a rennet bag.
(1) The CPS, which has endured cuts of 27.5% in its budget under the coalition government, is already reviewing failed high-profile prosecutions such as those of the actors Michael Le Vell and Bill Roache as well as Evans.
(2) Bacillus subtilis 430A, isolated from the Vernonia herbacea (Vell Rusby) rhizosphere, produced an exocellular inulinase that fits the requirements for the production of syrups on an industrial scale.
(3) A trypsin inhibitor was isolated as a homogenous protein from the seeds of guapuruvu-tree (Schizolobium parahyba (Vell.)
(4) Inevitably, again, in the wake of the Jimmy Savile scandal, attention has turned to the failed prosecutions of a series of celebrities including Coronation Street actors William Roache , Michael Le Vell and Andrew Lancel.
(5) In this paper we present the healing of 100 patients with chronic cervicitis and cervico-vaginitis by the antiinflammatory effect of hidroalcoolic extract of Schinus aroeira Vell.
(6) The CPS is under pressure after a string of unsuccessful cases involving sexual assault and rape allegations against public figures, including Evans, Bill Roache and Michael Le Vell .
(7) Bisnordihydrotoxiferine, a dimeric tertiary indole alkaloid obtained from the root bark of Strychnos trinervis (Vell.)
(8) Average activity recovered from fetal vells at the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th mo of development represented 2, 7, 12, and 31% of the activity per vell, and 8, 14, 22, and 38% of the activity per unit vell weight, of that recovered from high quality calf vells.
(9) When an average of one cell per well was introduced, the portion of vells with single clones for hybridomas of various origins ranged from 5.4% to 37.5%.
(10) Abomasa (vells) were removed from 30 fetal calves at each of the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th mo of development.
(11) The most talked about storylines involve the actors rather than the characters they play: Coronation Street's William Roache , who faces charges of rape, and Michael Le Vell , who has been acquitted of rape charges, not to mention Chris Fountain's outing as a misogynist amateur rapper on YouTube.