(1) In 14 patients with asymmetrical baseline VERs, hypercapnia caused improvement of symmetry in five, worsening in three, and no change in six.
(2) Ver or Nim iv induced significant reduction of MAP and CVR.
(3) There was no correlation between the degree of ventricular dilatation at term and the latency of the VER.
(4) VER study can be undertaken, without general anaesthesia, as from 3 to 4 years of age.
(5) Pattern-reversal VERs were studied during the visual impairment provoked by exercise in 2 patients with demyelinating optic neuritis.
(6) In addition, a grand average VER (GVVER) WAS CALCULATED FOR EACH STIMULUS CLASS BY AVERAGING THE INDIVIDUAL AVERAGE VER's.
(7) A case is presented in which intraoperative visual evoked response (VER) monitoring was employed during correction of orbital hypertelorism.
(8) In this study of 10 female and 2 male patients we carried out a retrospective analysis of the latencies and waveforms of their full field and half field VERs to pattern reversal stimulus.
(9) The usefulness of changes in salivary and vaginal electrical resistance (SER and VER) measurements for timing ovulation was evaluated in 15 cycles.
(10) An automated system for performing VER, ERG and EOG measurements has been developed and is now in clinical use.
(11) The present study was performed to determine whether VER's can provide indications of differences in responses to word stimuli presented in different parts of the visual field.
(12) By 2 months the VER and visual acuity had returned to normal.
(13) Recorded VER asymmetries seem to correlate with oculomotor disturbances.
(14) VER's were absent and all infants later became cortically blind.
(15) Her book is dedicated to the “Spirit of ver Hits” – what was that?
(16) Nicardipine (NIC), diltiazem (DIL) and verapamil (VER) had no effect on the rise in [Ca2+]i evoked by carbachol.
(17) Motion-reversal visual evoked responses (VERs) have remarkable waveform variability.
(18) The VER in 2 of these 3 patients showed slight prolongation in latency and waveform distortions.
(19) The addition of VER to VCR significantly decreased pulmonary tumor formation (14 versus 47 colonies; p = 0.05).
(20) Since atropine sulfate provided at least partial recovery of the VER following DFP without affecting AChE inhibition, an accumulation of acetylcholine (ACh) probably is involved in the initial visual loss.
(n.) The privilege of cutting green wood within a forest for fuel.
(n.) The right of pasturing animals in a forest.
(n.) Greenness; freshness.
(1) Laguna Verde, on the Gulf of Mexico about 75 km north of the city of Veracruz, is the location of the country's first nuclear power plant.
(2) Grilled cuttlefish on a bed of chestnut purée comes dramatically drizzled with black squid ink and shredded fried leek, while the innocuous-sounding champi con foie conceals mushroom, foie gras, creamy alioli (garlic mayonnaise) and a slick of salsa verde.
(3) Cape Verde, off the west African coast – which began to report cases of infection in October, will also be closely watched.
(4) The best sauces for beef are: a good horseradish, chimichurri , salsa verde again, or bearnaise (if you're showing off).
(5) "While we do see reductions in five countries (Cape Verde, Ghana, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe), we also find increases in lived poverty in five others (Botswana, Mali, Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania)," it states.
(6) Time being elastic on Culatra, lunch lasts long enough for me to floor plenty of chilly vinho verde and to make friends with just about everyone on the terrace.
(7) The findings are discussed with reference to the climatic conditions at Laguna Verde and the expected effect of such an environment on the relative frequencies of these species.
(8) Only 14 African countries are party to the convention : Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Guinea (Conakry), Kenya, Lesotho, Mali, Mauritius, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland and Togo.
(9) Fly to Salt Lake City airport Stay at One of the park campsites, from $10, or at Best Western Canyonlands Inn , from $160 Bob Gibbons and Siân Pritchard-Jones, authors, The Grand Canyon Guide (Cicerone, £14) Ancient dwellings of Mesa Verde NP , Colorado Mesa Verde (Spanish for green table), offers a spectacular look into the Pueblo people, who lived here from AD600 to AD1300.
(10) De acuerdo con el gobierno de la ciudad, la zona central de la Ciudad de México posee 5.4 metros cuadrados de áreas verdes por habitante.
(11) Flowers, who has been charged with drugs offences, declined Kelly's requests to be interviewed for the report, as did Mark Hoban, the Conservative MP who was a Treasury minister at the time of the Verde deal.
(12) Elsewhere, the two-times Cup of Nations-winning manager Hervé Renard saw his new side Morocco secure a vital victory in Cape Verde to move to the top of Group F. Youssef El Arabi scored the only goal from the penalty spot after 26 minutes.
(13) Six wines to serve with vegetable dishes Tapada de Villar Vinho Verde, Portugal 2012 (£6.99, Marks & Spencer ) A crackling, gently lemon-sherbet spritzy white with a gentle tropical fruit character that is light enough on its feet and in alcohol to serve with summery vegetable dishes such as green salad or chilled pea and mint soup.
(14) Colorado begins in the southern deserts around Mesa Verde national park ancestral home to the cliff-dwelling Anasazi, and climbs quickly into the soaring Rockies.
(15) Myners says ministers have admitted they facilitated the Verde deal (not the same as pushing it though).
(16) Marks defended the Verde deal which would have transformed the bank on the high street, agreeing that he was the "driving force".
(17) Oh, missed this line about the folly of the Project Verde deal, but the Telegraph caught it: Telegraph Finance (@TeleFinance) Myners also says that if Project Verde had happened, there was no way the board would have had the experience needed to run the group May 7, 2014 Updated at 4.54pm BST 4.26pm BST Jill Treanor (@jilltreanor) Myners telling MPs that regulators could appoint inspectors to review the board if Co-op rejects needs for change May 7, 2014 4.25pm BST Myners: If Co-op rejects change, regulators could be forced to act Should the regulators take a closer look at the conduct of the Bank board?
(18) He said the bank had lost its way over the previous five years, during which it had expanded rapidly, merging with the Britannia and then attempting the audacious but ill-fated takeover of more than 600 so-called Verde branches from Lloyds Banking Group, in a move that would have given the Co-op a 1,000-strong network .
(19) The failure of the Co-op to take over 631 branches from Lloyds Banking Group in the Project Verde deal will continue to be examined this week when the former chairman of the bank appears before the Treasury select committee of MPs.
(20) Asked whether there had been political interference to do the Verde deal – as has been asserted by failed bidders for the branches – Marks replied: "Not that I'm aware of."