(1) In 14 patients with asymmetrical baseline VERs, hypercapnia caused improvement of symmetry in five, worsening in three, and no change in six.
(2) Ver or Nim iv induced significant reduction of MAP and CVR.
(3) There was no correlation between the degree of ventricular dilatation at term and the latency of the VER.
(4) VER study can be undertaken, without general anaesthesia, as from 3 to 4 years of age.
(5) Pattern-reversal VERs were studied during the visual impairment provoked by exercise in 2 patients with demyelinating optic neuritis.
(6) In addition, a grand average VER (GVVER) WAS CALCULATED FOR EACH STIMULUS CLASS BY AVERAGING THE INDIVIDUAL AVERAGE VER's.
(7) A case is presented in which intraoperative visual evoked response (VER) monitoring was employed during correction of orbital hypertelorism.
(8) In this study of 10 female and 2 male patients we carried out a retrospective analysis of the latencies and waveforms of their full field and half field VERs to pattern reversal stimulus.
(9) The usefulness of changes in salivary and vaginal electrical resistance (SER and VER) measurements for timing ovulation was evaluated in 15 cycles.
(10) An automated system for performing VER, ERG and EOG measurements has been developed and is now in clinical use.
(11) The present study was performed to determine whether VER's can provide indications of differences in responses to word stimuli presented in different parts of the visual field.
(12) By 2 months the VER and visual acuity had returned to normal.
(13) Recorded VER asymmetries seem to correlate with oculomotor disturbances.
(14) VER's were absent and all infants later became cortically blind.
(15) Her book is dedicated to the “Spirit of ver Hits” – what was that?
(16) Nicardipine (NIC), diltiazem (DIL) and verapamil (VER) had no effect on the rise in [Ca2+]i evoked by carbachol.
(17) Motion-reversal visual evoked responses (VERs) have remarkable waveform variability.
(18) The VER in 2 of these 3 patients showed slight prolongation in latency and waveform distortions.
(19) The addition of VER to VCR significantly decreased pulmonary tumor formation (14 versus 47 colonies; p = 0.05).
(20) Since atropine sulfate provided at least partial recovery of the VER following DFP without affecting AChE inhibition, an accumulation of acetylcholine (ACh) probably is involved in the initial visual loss.
(n.) Everything that grows, and bears a green leaf, within the forest; as, to preserve vert and venison is the duty of the verderer.
(n.) The right or privilege of cutting growing wood.
(n.) The color green, represented in a drawing or engraving by parallel lines sloping downward toward the right.
(1) The VERT VOR time constant was marginally affected by the deficit.
(2) At the Montenvers railway turn right and zigzag easily up the extra 150m to grab great views of the pinnacles of the Aiguille Verte at 4,122m, Les Drus and the Mer de Glace (sea of ice).
(3) HOR and VERT VOR gain was within normal limits 1-3 months following an acute paralysis; time constants required a longer recovery period.
(4) An End the Omertà petition, which criticises an alleged Mafia-style code of silence around harassment, was published on the front page of the daily Libération on Tuesday after the MP Denis Baupin resigned as deputy parliamentary speaker following allegations made against him by women in his Europe Écologie Les Verts (EELV) party.
(5) The quality of life here would be inconceivable in Paris or London,” says Gosset, head of R&D at Santé Verte, a food supplements specialist.
(6) 2) The Vert's values of the BA-NA ratio profilograms in each age group based on the data of 9-year olds tended to decrease as age increased.
(7) Algeria have taken the opposite tack to South Korea's toffee pelters , the press lauding Les Verts as heroes and shuffling together a petition to persuade Vahid Halilhodzic to stay on as coach, as Rob Bleaney reports : The Algerian coach is set to leave his position after the tournament, having endured a long-running battle with some sections of the media.
(8) Sandrine Rousseau, 44, an economist and spokesperson for the Green party, Europe Écologie Les Verts (EELV), told an investigation by Mediapart and France Inter radio that during a party meeting, Baupin had cornered her in a corridor, pinned her against the wall, held her breasts and tried to kiss her by force.
(9) Of 102 members of two families living in the Baie Verte Peninsula, Newfoundland, 39 were found to have familial hyperlipoproteinemia.
(10) The three other candidates from the far left Parti de Gauche, Europe Ecologie Les Verts and the far-right Front National would trail behind with scores failing to reach double figures in the final round, according to the poll.
(11) And Alex Connell, principal tutor at the Vegetarian Society's cookery school, Cordon Vert, is currently helping students to discover the Caribbean, and its novel use of fresh chilli, spices and sweet ingredients: "It's a good source of new and interesting ingredients, like ackee, callaloo, cassareep and breadfruit."
(12) Our results indicate that a unilateral deficit causes a markedly different alteration for HOR VOR dynamics compared to the effect on VERT VOR.
(13) The effect of this type of unilateral deficit on VOR gain and long time constant were determined as well as the time course of the compensation processes for HOR and VERT VOR dynamics.
(14) Eleven cases of ischemic heart disease with or without myocardial infarction from two families in the Baie Verte Peninsula, Newfoundland, were studied.
(15) Summary--Ru-Vert, a combination product, containing in each tablet, 25 mg of pentylenetetrazol, 12.5 mg of pheniramine maleate, and 50 mg of nictonic acid, was evaluated in the treatment of seventeen patients with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
(16) A shoe-seller from Cap Vert, Jason Monteiro Furtado, 21, was on holiday in the town and began what has been described as a lighthearted turn, delivered from just behind the removable security barriers that line the main drag in Cannes.
(17) We then used the Fuzzy theory to change Vert's formula and obtained facial types.
(18) Fifty of 51 (98.1%) successfully verted women delivered a cephalic presentation infant at term.
(19) In verted sacs from normal rats, there was a decrease in transfer and in accumulation of L-cystine (0.03 mM) and L-valine (0.065 mM) when ACPC was on the mucosal (luminal) side.
(20) In the first group of localities, P. perniciosus was very abundant (87.8%) and S. minuta scarce (12.0%); in the second group, P. perfiliewi was the only species collected; in the third group, P. perfiliewi was very abundant (98.0%), S. minuta was vert scarce (1.1%) and P. perniciosus even more so (0.7%).