(1) In 14 patients with asymmetrical baseline VERs, hypercapnia caused improvement of symmetry in five, worsening in three, and no change in six.
(2) Ver or Nim iv induced significant reduction of MAP and CVR.
(3) There was no correlation between the degree of ventricular dilatation at term and the latency of the VER.
(4) VER study can be undertaken, without general anaesthesia, as from 3 to 4 years of age.
(5) Pattern-reversal VERs were studied during the visual impairment provoked by exercise in 2 patients with demyelinating optic neuritis.
(6) In addition, a grand average VER (GVVER) WAS CALCULATED FOR EACH STIMULUS CLASS BY AVERAGING THE INDIVIDUAL AVERAGE VER's.
(7) A case is presented in which intraoperative visual evoked response (VER) monitoring was employed during correction of orbital hypertelorism.
(8) In this study of 10 female and 2 male patients we carried out a retrospective analysis of the latencies and waveforms of their full field and half field VERs to pattern reversal stimulus.
(9) The usefulness of changes in salivary and vaginal electrical resistance (SER and VER) measurements for timing ovulation was evaluated in 15 cycles.
(10) An automated system for performing VER, ERG and EOG measurements has been developed and is now in clinical use.
(11) The present study was performed to determine whether VER's can provide indications of differences in responses to word stimuli presented in different parts of the visual field.
(12) By 2 months the VER and visual acuity had returned to normal.
(13) Recorded VER asymmetries seem to correlate with oculomotor disturbances.
(14) VER's were absent and all infants later became cortically blind.
(15) Her book is dedicated to the “Spirit of ver Hits” – what was that?
(16) Nicardipine (NIC), diltiazem (DIL) and verapamil (VER) had no effect on the rise in [Ca2+]i evoked by carbachol.
(17) Motion-reversal visual evoked responses (VERs) have remarkable waveform variability.
(18) The VER in 2 of these 3 patients showed slight prolongation in latency and waveform distortions.
(19) The addition of VER to VCR significantly decreased pulmonary tumor formation (14 versus 47 colonies; p = 0.05).
(20) Since atropine sulfate provided at least partial recovery of the VER following DFP without affecting AChE inhibition, an accumulation of acetylcholine (ACh) probably is involved in the initial visual loss.
(prep.) Ere; before.
(1) Kömür santrallerinin yarattığı tehdit yerli yerinde duruyor ve çevre köylerden biri olan Tarlaağzı sakinleri derin kül çukurları kazılmasından ve hava kirliliğinden endişe ediyorlar.
(2) Along with Mark Ravenhill ’s Shopping and Fucking , Sarah Kane ’s Blasted , Jez Butterworth ’s Mojo and Jonathan Harvey ’s Beautiful Thing , Dealer’s Choice heralded the dawn of a loose dramatic movement which earned the title “in-yer-face” drama.
(3) During the day, I knew, Adam was Adam Shefki, a la w yer.
(4) "Make as much noise as yer like," he continues, leeringly, over the incessant crraaang of the mechanised looms.
(5) I am very emotionally moved Yer've come 'ere with a lorra heart and that From the start of this competition you have acquitted yourself very ably Hawaaaaayyyyy the girls!
(6) Yer man Ian McCourt wrote the rest, and here's one of his bits: Some people knock on wood.
(7) I think I heard Dennis Skinner growl: "On yer exercise bike!"
(8) "Yer all orphans and bastards," snarls dastardly foreman Charlie Crout (Craig Parkinson) as oppressed urchins gulp and clench their bumcheeks.
(9) Hilary is less than enthusiastic: "Yer know, I don't think I could live with me'self if something happened to you," she says, rather reasonably.
(10) hueandcry.co.uk On first listening, the Iran team’s national anthem “Soroud-e Melli-e Jomhouri-e Eslami-e Iran” sounds like yer standard pomptastic European 19th-century neo-classicism.
(11) Last month he told Newsnight that unemployed people in Merthyr Tydfil would be well advised to take the bus to Cardiff to look for work, an echo of Norman Tebbit's "On yer bike" remark from 1981.
(12) In others he introduces us to Joe Craddock, his school German teacher, lamenting that Craddock's insistence on excellence ("Yer utterly useless!"
(13) These are some of the clever adaptations Generation Yers have developed to cope with distance.
(14) MORON July 6, 2014 Here's the article that has vexed him so , and I'm not entirely convinced that yer man has read it properly.
(15) "Yer goin' ter be a gennelmun in Lunnun,' cried Joe.
(16) Yer's alreet on the sleur ones, but whatzza racket am I hearing noo, man?
(17) klebs, yers) can use several mechanisms to overcome tolerance in their host.
(18) While in office, Hawke signed off a testimonial video for his mate with the words "Good on yer, Kerry, you've been true blue [loyal]."
(19) Earlier this month, he made fun of the Sinn Féin culture minister in the Stormont parliament with the words: “curry my yoghurt can coca coal yer” – a send-up of the Irish for “thank you, speaker.” Despite complaints from Sinn Féin as well as the SDLP and Irish-language organisations, Campbell continued to mock Gaelic.
(20) That's yer lot from me, thanks for your time and your emails.