(n.) The privilege of cutting green wood within a forest for fuel.
(n.) The right of pasturing animals in a forest.
(n.) Greenness; freshness.
(1) Laguna Verde, on the Gulf of Mexico about 75 km north of the city of Veracruz, is the location of the country's first nuclear power plant.
(2) Grilled cuttlefish on a bed of chestnut purée comes dramatically drizzled with black squid ink and shredded fried leek, while the innocuous-sounding champi con foie conceals mushroom, foie gras, creamy alioli (garlic mayonnaise) and a slick of salsa verde.
(3) Cape Verde, off the west African coast – which began to report cases of infection in October, will also be closely watched.
(4) The best sauces for beef are: a good horseradish, chimichurri , salsa verde again, or bearnaise (if you're showing off).
(5) "While we do see reductions in five countries (Cape Verde, Ghana, Malawi, Zambia and Zimbabwe), we also find increases in lived poverty in five others (Botswana, Mali, Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania)," it states.
(6) Time being elastic on Culatra, lunch lasts long enough for me to floor plenty of chilly vinho verde and to make friends with just about everyone on the terrace.
(7) The findings are discussed with reference to the climatic conditions at Laguna Verde and the expected effect of such an environment on the relative frequencies of these species.
(8) Only 14 African countries are party to the convention : Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Guinea (Conakry), Kenya, Lesotho, Mali, Mauritius, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland and Togo.
(9) Fly to Salt Lake City airport Stay at One of the park campsites, from $10, or at Best Western Canyonlands Inn , from $160 Bob Gibbons and Siân Pritchard-Jones, authors, The Grand Canyon Guide (Cicerone, £14) Ancient dwellings of Mesa Verde NP , Colorado Mesa Verde (Spanish for green table), offers a spectacular look into the Pueblo people, who lived here from AD600 to AD1300.
(10) De acuerdo con el gobierno de la ciudad, la zona central de la Ciudad de México posee 5.4 metros cuadrados de áreas verdes por habitante.
(11) Flowers, who has been charged with drugs offences, declined Kelly's requests to be interviewed for the report, as did Mark Hoban, the Conservative MP who was a Treasury minister at the time of the Verde deal.
(12) Elsewhere, the two-times Cup of Nations-winning manager Hervé Renard saw his new side Morocco secure a vital victory in Cape Verde to move to the top of Group F. Youssef El Arabi scored the only goal from the penalty spot after 26 minutes.
(13) Six wines to serve with vegetable dishes Tapada de Villar Vinho Verde, Portugal 2012 (£6.99, Marks & Spencer ) A crackling, gently lemon-sherbet spritzy white with a gentle tropical fruit character that is light enough on its feet and in alcohol to serve with summery vegetable dishes such as green salad or chilled pea and mint soup.
(14) Colorado begins in the southern deserts around Mesa Verde national park ancestral home to the cliff-dwelling Anasazi, and climbs quickly into the soaring Rockies.
(15) Myners says ministers have admitted they facilitated the Verde deal (not the same as pushing it though).
(16) Marks defended the Verde deal which would have transformed the bank on the high street, agreeing that he was the "driving force".
(17) Oh, missed this line about the folly of the Project Verde deal, but the Telegraph caught it: Telegraph Finance (@TeleFinance) Myners also says that if Project Verde had happened, there was no way the board would have had the experience needed to run the group May 7, 2014 Updated at 4.54pm BST 4.26pm BST Jill Treanor (@jilltreanor) Myners telling MPs that regulators could appoint inspectors to review the board if Co-op rejects needs for change May 7, 2014 4.25pm BST Myners: If Co-op rejects change, regulators could be forced to act Should the regulators take a closer look at the conduct of the Bank board?
(18) He said the bank had lost its way over the previous five years, during which it had expanded rapidly, merging with the Britannia and then attempting the audacious but ill-fated takeover of more than 600 so-called Verde branches from Lloyds Banking Group, in a move that would have given the Co-op a 1,000-strong network .
(19) The failure of the Co-op to take over 631 branches from Lloyds Banking Group in the Project Verde deal will continue to be examined this week when the former chairman of the bank appears before the Treasury select committee of MPs.
(20) Asked whether there had been political interference to do the Verde deal – as has been asserted by failed bidders for the branches – Marks replied: "Not that I'm aware of."
(n.) Everything that grows, and bears a green leaf, within the forest; as, to preserve vert and venison is the duty of the verderer.
(n.) The right or privilege of cutting growing wood.
(n.) The color green, represented in a drawing or engraving by parallel lines sloping downward toward the right.
(1) The VERT VOR time constant was marginally affected by the deficit.
(2) At the Montenvers railway turn right and zigzag easily up the extra 150m to grab great views of the pinnacles of the Aiguille Verte at 4,122m, Les Drus and the Mer de Glace (sea of ice).
(3) HOR and VERT VOR gain was within normal limits 1-3 months following an acute paralysis; time constants required a longer recovery period.
(4) An End the Omertà petition, which criticises an alleged Mafia-style code of silence around harassment, was published on the front page of the daily Libération on Tuesday after the MP Denis Baupin resigned as deputy parliamentary speaker following allegations made against him by women in his Europe Écologie Les Verts (EELV) party.
(5) The quality of life here would be inconceivable in Paris or London,” says Gosset, head of R&D at Santé Verte, a food supplements specialist.
(6) 2) The Vert's values of the BA-NA ratio profilograms in each age group based on the data of 9-year olds tended to decrease as age increased.
(7) Algeria have taken the opposite tack to South Korea's toffee pelters , the press lauding Les Verts as heroes and shuffling together a petition to persuade Vahid Halilhodzic to stay on as coach, as Rob Bleaney reports : The Algerian coach is set to leave his position after the tournament, having endured a long-running battle with some sections of the media.
(8) Sandrine Rousseau, 44, an economist and spokesperson for the Green party, Europe Écologie Les Verts (EELV), told an investigation by Mediapart and France Inter radio that during a party meeting, Baupin had cornered her in a corridor, pinned her against the wall, held her breasts and tried to kiss her by force.
(9) Of 102 members of two families living in the Baie Verte Peninsula, Newfoundland, 39 were found to have familial hyperlipoproteinemia.
(10) The three other candidates from the far left Parti de Gauche, Europe Ecologie Les Verts and the far-right Front National would trail behind with scores failing to reach double figures in the final round, according to the poll.
(11) And Alex Connell, principal tutor at the Vegetarian Society's cookery school, Cordon Vert, is currently helping students to discover the Caribbean, and its novel use of fresh chilli, spices and sweet ingredients: "It's a good source of new and interesting ingredients, like ackee, callaloo, cassareep and breadfruit."
(12) Our results indicate that a unilateral deficit causes a markedly different alteration for HOR VOR dynamics compared to the effect on VERT VOR.
(13) The effect of this type of unilateral deficit on VOR gain and long time constant were determined as well as the time course of the compensation processes for HOR and VERT VOR dynamics.
(14) Eleven cases of ischemic heart disease with or without myocardial infarction from two families in the Baie Verte Peninsula, Newfoundland, were studied.
(15) Summary--Ru-Vert, a combination product, containing in each tablet, 25 mg of pentylenetetrazol, 12.5 mg of pheniramine maleate, and 50 mg of nictonic acid, was evaluated in the treatment of seventeen patients with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
(16) A shoe-seller from Cap Vert, Jason Monteiro Furtado, 21, was on holiday in the town and began what has been described as a lighthearted turn, delivered from just behind the removable security barriers that line the main drag in Cannes.
(17) We then used the Fuzzy theory to change Vert's formula and obtained facial types.
(18) Fifty of 51 (98.1%) successfully verted women delivered a cephalic presentation infant at term.
(19) In verted sacs from normal rats, there was a decrease in transfer and in accumulation of L-cystine (0.03 mM) and L-valine (0.065 mM) when ACPC was on the mucosal (luminal) side.
(20) In the first group of localities, P. perniciosus was very abundant (87.8%) and S. minuta scarce (12.0%); in the second group, P. perfiliewi was the only species collected; in the third group, P. perfiliewi was very abundant (98.0%), S. minuta was vert scarce (1.1%) and P. perniciosus even more so (0.7%).