(n.) Everything that grows, and bears a green leaf, within the forest; as, to preserve vert and venison is the duty of the verderer.
(n.) The right or privilege of cutting growing wood.
(n.) The color green, represented in a drawing or engraving by parallel lines sloping downward toward the right.
(1) The VERT VOR time constant was marginally affected by the deficit.
(2) At the Montenvers railway turn right and zigzag easily up the extra 150m to grab great views of the pinnacles of the Aiguille Verte at 4,122m, Les Drus and the Mer de Glace (sea of ice).
(3) HOR and VERT VOR gain was within normal limits 1-3 months following an acute paralysis; time constants required a longer recovery period.
(4) An End the Omertà petition, which criticises an alleged Mafia-style code of silence around harassment, was published on the front page of the daily Libération on Tuesday after the MP Denis Baupin resigned as deputy parliamentary speaker following allegations made against him by women in his Europe Écologie Les Verts (EELV) party.
(5) The quality of life here would be inconceivable in Paris or London,” says Gosset, head of R&D at Santé Verte, a food supplements specialist.
(6) 2) The Vert's values of the BA-NA ratio profilograms in each age group based on the data of 9-year olds tended to decrease as age increased.
(7) Algeria have taken the opposite tack to South Korea's toffee pelters , the press lauding Les Verts as heroes and shuffling together a petition to persuade Vahid Halilhodzic to stay on as coach, as Rob Bleaney reports : The Algerian coach is set to leave his position after the tournament, having endured a long-running battle with some sections of the media.
(8) Sandrine Rousseau, 44, an economist and spokesperson for the Green party, Europe Écologie Les Verts (EELV), told an investigation by Mediapart and France Inter radio that during a party meeting, Baupin had cornered her in a corridor, pinned her against the wall, held her breasts and tried to kiss her by force.
(9) Of 102 members of two families living in the Baie Verte Peninsula, Newfoundland, 39 were found to have familial hyperlipoproteinemia.
(10) The three other candidates from the far left Parti de Gauche, Europe Ecologie Les Verts and the far-right Front National would trail behind with scores failing to reach double figures in the final round, according to the poll.
(11) And Alex Connell, principal tutor at the Vegetarian Society's cookery school, Cordon Vert, is currently helping students to discover the Caribbean, and its novel use of fresh chilli, spices and sweet ingredients: "It's a good source of new and interesting ingredients, like ackee, callaloo, cassareep and breadfruit."
(12) Our results indicate that a unilateral deficit causes a markedly different alteration for HOR VOR dynamics compared to the effect on VERT VOR.
(13) The effect of this type of unilateral deficit on VOR gain and long time constant were determined as well as the time course of the compensation processes for HOR and VERT VOR dynamics.
(14) Eleven cases of ischemic heart disease with or without myocardial infarction from two families in the Baie Verte Peninsula, Newfoundland, were studied.
(15) Summary--Ru-Vert, a combination product, containing in each tablet, 25 mg of pentylenetetrazol, 12.5 mg of pheniramine maleate, and 50 mg of nictonic acid, was evaluated in the treatment of seventeen patients with benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
(16) A shoe-seller from Cap Vert, Jason Monteiro Furtado, 21, was on holiday in the town and began what has been described as a lighthearted turn, delivered from just behind the removable security barriers that line the main drag in Cannes.
(17) We then used the Fuzzy theory to change Vert's formula and obtained facial types.
(18) Fifty of 51 (98.1%) successfully verted women delivered a cephalic presentation infant at term.
(19) In verted sacs from normal rats, there was a decrease in transfer and in accumulation of L-cystine (0.03 mM) and L-valine (0.065 mM) when ACPC was on the mucosal (luminal) side.
(20) In the first group of localities, P. perniciosus was very abundant (87.8%) and S. minuta scarce (12.0%); in the second group, P. perfiliewi was the only species collected; in the third group, P. perfiliewi was very abundant (98.0%), S. minuta was vert scarce (1.1%) and P. perniciosus even more so (0.7%).
(n.) Virtue; power. See Virtue.
(n.) See Virtu.
(1) The list is split between on and off-screen talent, including Sherlock producer Sue Vertue, the writer of Last Tango in Halifax and Happy Valley, Sally Wainwright, and Elisabeth Murdoch , founder of MasterChef producer Shine.
(2) Sue Vertue, executive producer for programme-maker, Hartswood Films, said: “It’s taken a little while to get the dates sorted as none of the boys are exactly sitting back twiddling their thumbs but there was unanimous goodwill to make this work so we’re thrilled that 221B is going to be inhabited again.” The filming schedules of the drama’s two leads, who have become big screen stars since the drama first aired on BBC1 in 2010 – Freeman in Peter Jackson’s Hobbit adaptations and Cumberbatch in a variety of films including Star Trek sequel, Into Darkness, has always been seen the principal barrier to future runs of the show.
(3) Other names from TV production include Beryl Vertue, mother of Sue, who has credits ranging from Steptoe and Son to Men Behaving Badly and Sherlock .
(4) The one that springs to mind is the Vertu , that entirely preposterous diamond-encrusted mobile phone they used to advertise in the FT's How To Spend It supplement.
(5) Moffat's wife, Sue Vertue of Sherlock producer Hartswood Films, tweeted: "Well that was all very exciting and I KNEW what was happening.
(6) The show's executive producer Beryl Vertue said the humour in the new episode reflected "how Sherlock and Watson are such good friends.
(7) The Vertu luxury phone business, which operates from Hampshire and produces jewel-encrusted handsets for the super-rich, is to be sold to Guernsey-based private equity house EQT, and further disposals of non-core assets are expected.
(8) Massive thanks to Sue Vertue and Hartswood Films for pulling this off, it’s no mean feat pinning down some of this country’s most brilliant and in-demand actors and writers.” BBC drama controller Ben Stephenson added: “Steven and Mark are ready to unleash the most shocking and surprising series of Sherlock yet.
(9) (Sadly, I left my Vertu in the back of a taxi, along with the keys to my speedboat.)