(1) Joe, meanwhile, defends her right to say "negro" whenever she wants.
(2) External phonocardiography performed at the time of cardiac catheterization revealed that this loud midsystolic click disappeared whenever a catheter was positioned across the mitral valve.
(3) The data show that whenever the two half components correspond to different RTs, the resulting RT equates that of the faster component.
(4) Whenever you are ill and a medicine is prescribed for you and you take the medicine until balance is achieved in you and then you put that medicine down.” Farrakhan does not dismiss the doctrine of the past, but believes it is no longer appropriate for the present.
(5) If you want to become a summit celebrity be sure to strike a pose whenever you see the ENB photographer approaching.
(6) From the findings of this study the authors recommend wide excision of colorectal smooth-muscle tumours whenever there is a suggestion of malignancy.
(7) Adrenal tissue should be preserved whenever possible.
(8) The unmarried men won 8-1, showing that being married doesn't mean you can score whenever you like.
(9) Whenever Fox meets someone for the first time, he slips on this look as instinctively as others shuck on a jacket when they leave the house.
(10) He argues that whenever you have periods of crazy expansion of virtual credit, like today, you either have to have a safety valve of forgiveness, like in Mesopotamia where you wiped the tablets clean every seven years, or you have an outbreak of social violence so intense you rip society apart.
(11) Nurses face their own fear of death whenever they come to the bedside of a dying patient.
(12) Whenever the univariate analysis achieved statistical significance, a multivariate analysis was performed by means of a multiple correlation and regression study in accordance with the Cox's model, in which the variables were expressed in a binary model.
(13) The prognostic factors were combined with an index that can be used to update prognosis whenever changes occur in the clinical status of a patient during the course of the disease.
(14) The authors conclude that, whenever feasible, noninvasive clinical assessment of tumor response should be supplemented by surgical-pathologic evaluation.
(15) We conclude that the PCR technique is of great value in the identification of leukemic clones whenever specific molecular markers are present.
(16) Due to the better understanding of the therapeutic sequelae, particularly following radiotherapy, this modality is avoided whenever possible in young children.
(17) Whenever adipose tissue is obtained, the blood compartment should also be sampled and the relationship reported.
(18) Literature studies and the results of the present study indicate that CT-guided or ultrasound-guided techniques should be preferred in coeliac plexus block whenever the facilities are available.
(19) As in these subjects, the pretherapeutic evaluation must be complete whenever surgery seems to be possible, but special attention must be paid to the cardiovascular system.
(20) Patients were managed by a team of burn surgeons at each unit and early excision and grafting was used whenever possible in deep partial-thickness and full-thickness burns.
(adv.) In what place soever; in whatever place; wherever.