(v. i.) Properly, a variant of the defective imperfect yode, but sometimes mistaken for a present. See the Note under Yede.
(1) His words earned a stinging rebuke from first lady Michelle Obama , but at a Friday rally in North Carolina he said of one accuser, Jessica Leeds: “Yeah, I’m gonna go after you.
(2) Yeah, just being dead made more sense than being alive.
(3) Did you make them get out of the car?” I said “Well, yeah,” she said, looking confused.
(4) 3.19am BST Pacers 49-66 Heat - 4:47 remaining, 3rd quarter So yeah, this is not how Indiana wanted to start things.
(5) I’d have been a TV celeb type, done these albums that are nonsense – and yeah, with hindsight, that wouldn’t have been a bad idea.
(6) I was like, ‘Yeah, I’m scary, I’ll fuckin’ scare you then.
(7) His support, he claimed, was due to admiration of Corbyn’s campaigning history (“I saw some sick picture of him from back in the day when he was campaigning about anti-apartheid and I thought: ‘Yeah, I like your energy’”) as well as the fact that he seemed to express concern for segments of society that other parties don’t (“I feel like he gets what the ethnic minorities are going through and the homeless and the working class”).
(8) But yeah, it's all a question of degree and perspective, isn't it?"
(9) And I always go, yeah, but you don’t decide to be a transvestite when you’re a sophisticated adult – you’re a child.
(10) They wanted to know if Marsha P Johnson was going to be a part of the movie and I was like, ‘Yeah!
(11) A Tumblr page succinctly called Fuck Yeah, Cillian Murphy's Eyes consists of pages and pages of photographs of the actor, looking up, down, left, right, blinking, winking, staring, gazing – you name it.
(12) Yeah, here's a thing that's not entirely impossible.
(13) Obligatory indie section is obligatory Yeah, but there was some good stuff in Microsoft's blipvert run-through of indie titles – all coming to the console courtesy of the ID@Xbox programme, which seeks to help smaller studios make and distribute games on the platform.
(14) Yet somehow Yeah Yeah Yeahs are still together and doing their best to wrong-foot their fans 3.
(15) Yeah, as I said, come back from the dead.” I have managed to get my hands on some of the correspondence that’s been going back and forth, and can give you a sneak preview of the ideas.
(16) "Yeah, they pay you a fee, a nominal fee," Noth told the Guardian.
(17) When he came back in January, he said to me, 'Yeah, they [the local Afghans] had their first market in five years last week.
(18) When we seen the things happening in Tottenham, everyone just clicked and said, 'Yeah that's our chance.
(19) "Oh yeah, she's still massively important," he says, citing her strong connections with the underground and her instinct for sniffing out cutting-edge collaborators as reasons for continuing to take her work seriously.
(20) … like I feel like I haven't [been] given the same opportunities and chances as other people have … because at the end of day, yeah, maybe I have got a bit of hate in my heart … against the authority … Like I'm not scared of the police … I don't give a fuck about them, that's not gonna stop me, like if I was scared of the police like, I wouldn't have been able to survive.