(1) Typological and archaeological investigations indicate that the church building represents originally the hospital facility for the lay brothers of the monastery, which according to the chronicle of the monastery was built in the beginning of the 14th century.
(2) ), nosological frontiers are still unclear and accordingly justify a comparative serological study of M.M., W.M., and B.M.G.
(3) It was the purpose of the present study to describe the normal pattern of the growth sites of the nasal septum according to age and sex by histological and microradiographical examination of human autopsy material.
(4) 53 outpatients with HIV-infection classified according to the Walter Reed staging system (WR1 to WR6).
(5) A statement from the company said it had assigned all its assets for the benefit of creditors, in accordance with Massachusetts' law.
(6) The patients were classified into two groups according to the presence (n = 166) or absence (n = 176) of documented episodes of atrial fibrillation preoperatively.
(7) According to the finite element analysis, the design bases of fixed restorations applied in the teeth accompanied with the absorption of the alveolar bone were preferred.
(8) According to some reports as many as 30 people were killed in the explosion, although that figure could not be independently confirmed.
(9) More than £26bn was wiped off the value of Britain's top companieson Tuesday, according to FTSE Group.
(10) A 45-year-old mother of four, named as Hediye Sen, was killed during clashes in Cizre, while a 70-year-old died of a heart attack during fighting in Silopi, according to hospital sources.
(11) According to the national bank, four Russian banks were operating in Crimea as of the end of April, but only one of them, Rossiisky National Commercial Bank, was widely represented, with 116 branches in the region.
(12) The pathogenicity of Mycoplasma pneumoniae in atypical pneumonias can be considered confirmed according to the availabile literature; its importance for other inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract, particularly for chronic bronchitis, is not yet sufficiently clear.
(13) Our results on humoral and cellular components of immunity in dependence of age, according to SENIEUR protocol admission criteria are presented.
(14) Accordingly, when bFGF, complexed to heparin, is treated with pepsin A, an aspartic protease with a broad specificity, only the Leu9-Pro10 peptide bond is cleaved generating the 146-amino acid form.
(15) We studied the effect of low-dose intrathecal morphine (0.00-0.20 mg) on pain relief and the incidence of side effects after cholecystectomy in 139 patients divided into eight groups according to intrathecal morphine dose: groups 1 (0.00 mg), 2 (0.04 mg), 3 (0.06 mg), 4 (0.08 mg), 5 (0.10 mg), 6 (0.12 mg), 7 (0.15 mg), and 8 (0.20 mg).
(16) The authors analyze the biomechanical effectiveness of pelvic osteotomy according to the Chiari method.
(17) And, according to a letter leaked to the BBC last week , he reckons he has found one: default-on.
(18) On the assumption of a distribution in properties of the suspension according to the theory of Bruggeman, the capacitance is calculated to have a value of about one half this.5.
(19) According to the experience of clinical trials the recommended ciprofloxacin dose varies between 100 and 500 mg b.i.d.
(20) According to the OFT, banks receive up to £3.5bn a year in unauthorised overdraft fees - nearly £10m a day.
(n.) The state of being related by kindred, affinity, or other alliance.
(1) Cellulase regulation appears to depend upon a complex relationship involving catabolite repression, inhibition, and induction.
(2) The taxonomic relationship of strains H4-14 and 25a with previously described Xanthobacter strains was studied by numerical classification.
(3) We sought additional evidence for an inverse relationship between functional CTL-target cell affinity on the one hand, and susceptibility of the CTL-mediated killing to inhibition by alpha LFA-1 and alpha Lyt-2,3 monoclonal antibodies on the other hand.
(4) No consistent relationship could be found between the time interval from SAH to operation and the severity of vasospasm.
(5) The observed relationship between prorenin and renin substrate concentrations might be a consequence of their regulation by common factors.
(6) However, the relationships between sociometric status and social perception varied as a function of task.
(7) Phenotypic relationships were examined between final score and 13 type appraisal traits and first lactation milk yield from 2935 Ayrshire, 3154 Brown Swiss, 13,110 Guernsey, 50,422 Jersey, and 924 Milking Shorthorn records.
(8) A definite relationship between intelligence level and the type of muscle disease was found.
(9) After a discussion of the therapeutic relationship, several coping strategies which have been used successfully by many women are described and therapeutic applications are offered.
(10) The judge, Mr Justice John Royce, told George she was "cold" and "calculating", as further disturbing details of her relationship with the co-accused, Colin Blanchard and Angela Allen, emerged.
(11) To investigate the relationship between Helicobacter pylori infection and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) intolerance and the effect of gold use on the seroprevalence of H. pylori.
(12) The main result of the correspondence analysis is a geometric map of this relationship showing how the relative frequencies of headache types change with age.
(13) A topographic relationship was recognized between the MM and the anterior thalamic nuclei.
(14) A J-shaped relationship with a dip at the middle SBP (140-149 mmHg) was recognized between treated SBP and CVD.
(15) This exploratory survey of 100 patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) was conducted (1) to learn about the types and frequencies of disability law-related problems encountered as a result of having RA, and (2) to assess the respective relationships between the number of disability law-related problems reported and the patients' sociodemographic and RA disease characteristics.
(16) To estimate the age of onset of these differences, and to assess their relationship to abdominal and gluteal adipocyte size, we measured adiposity, adipocyte size, and glucose and insulin concentrations during a glucose tolerance test in lean (less than 20% body fat), prepubertal children from each race.
(17) Comparison if single injections of MSB and atropine in normal subjects also demonstrated a more reliable dose-response relationship with MSB.
(18) Obesity in the Pimas is familial and has complex relationships with non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, a common disease in this population.
(19) Reasonably good agreement is seen between theoretical apparent rate-vesicle concentration relationships and those measured experimentally.
(20) David Cameron has insisted that membership of the European Union is in Britain's national interest and vital for "millions of jobs and millions of families", as he urged his own backbenchers not to back calls for a referendum on the UK's relationship with Brussels.