(1) In this paper we present a robust algorithm to determine automatically contours with elliptical shapes.
(2) Finally, the automatized measurement system cuts the time spent by a factor of more than five.
(3) The automatic half of both the motor which advances the trepan as well as the second motor which rotates the trepan is triggered by the sudden change in electrical resistance between the trepan and the patient's internal body fluid, at the final stage of penetration.
(4) The time to make the decision and the total time are automatically recorded.
(5) A bouncy function has now been incorporated into a knee of the semi-automatic knee lock design in a pilot laboratory trial involving six patients.
(6) DATA Modern football data analysis has its origins in a video-based system that used computer vision algorithms to automatically track players.
(7) On the basis of these data, the computer, upon the basis of a program specially developed for this purpose, automatically calculates the corresponding amount of negative-points, which parallels the severity of the joint changes, i.e.
(8) But to treat a mistake as an automatic disqualification for advancement – even as heinous a mistake as presiding over a botched operation that resulted in the killing of an innocent man – could be depriving organisations, and the country, of leaders who have been tested and will not make the same mistake again.
(9) A method using selective saturation pulses and gated spin-echo MRI automatically corrects for this motion and thus eliminates misregistration artifact from regional function analysis.
(10) They were fitted with a gastric cannula through which 'milk' was infused automatically.
(11) Ventricular defibrillation was acheived in active conscious dogs with a chronically implanted automatic system composed of a defibrillator and an alternating current fibrillator.
(12) Snipers fired from rooftops, and plainclothes Saleh supporters armed with automatic rifles, swords and batons attacked the protesters.
(13) This study was designed to determine the effects of hypoxia for shorter periods (1, 2, 3 and 6 weeks) on the neonatal heart as well as the chronotropic effects of [H+] on sino-atrial automaticity.
(14) From this, and previous studies indicating a dependency of contraction frequency on the inward verapamil-sensitive Na influx, it is suggested that the drugs modify the automaticity of this preparation by a primary influence on membrane Na exchange.
(15) Automatic analysis of oculopneumoplethysmography recordings might minimize the risks of misinterpretation and might improve the clinical significance of the Gee-oculopneumoplethysmography test.
(16) Global left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) was obtained by radionuclide angiography and analyzed with an automatic detection program.
(17) 21 amino acids were determined by a liquid chromatograph, consisting of an automatic controller of the gradient, nonautomatic injector, fluorimetric detector and recording device.
(18) The algorithms involved are simple and a microprocessor-based automatic PCG analysis system using the proposed technique is being contemplated.
(19) Seventeen patients had type I complex partial seizures (CPS) with three consecutive phases: initial motionless staring, oral-alimentary automatisms, and reactive quasipurposeful movements during impaired consciousness.
(20) The case of a 32-year-old man who suffered a blow to his left supraorbital region and eyebrow in an automatic closing door is reported to draw attention to the uncommon but trivial nature of this injury which may result in profound visual loss.
(1) Given how Bank forecasts have been all over the shop, it is possible that the Old Lady's spreadsheet wizards could scupper Mr Carney's plans by spying a speck of price pressure and panicking about it turning into a giant inflationary boulder.
(2) A variety of spreadsheet templates can be created to analyze data for a standard curve, a Scatchard plot, or a binding competition curve.
(3) As data are entered into spreadsheet cells, the program simultaneously determines if the criteria for appropriate drug use are met.
(4) "Now we're just on a spreadsheet as assets to be disposed of, to be ticked off.
(5) PCs and games consoles had replaced the easily programmable machines of his youth, while schoolchildren were being taught to use word processors and spreadsheets instead of the code that created them.
(6) A spreadsheet program was written to perform decision tree analysis for control of paratuberculosis (Johne's disease), when testing all adults in a herd and culling all animals with positive test results.
(7) It arrived through diplomatic channels in the form of an unlabelled CD containing spreadsheets for the roughly 2,000 accounts now known in Greece as the "Lagarde list".
(8) A computer spreadsheet was used to examine the effect of manipulating the values of inputs affecting the optimal decision (ie, cost of a day a cow is not pregnant, conception rate, cost of the RMPA, test sensitivity and specificity, cost of insemination) over the range of values likely to be encountered.
(9) This "first-cut" ration can then be reworked in the spreadsheet mode to meet the needs of the individual farm based on other biologic and management considerations.
(10) A spreadsheet is included for the calculation of standard errors.
(11) The spreadsheets show, in great detail, how Samsung's business has fared in the US, and the slim margins that retailers and carriers take on the tablets and phones.
(12) In a separate spreadsheet, several MEPs are listed as having been met four or five times.
(13) Of 114 allegations of concern looked at in the spreadsheet up to January 2016, over a third were judged to be probably coalition air strikes.
(14) The application of spreadsheet software to aid in the calculation of treatment times for both rectangular and irregular radiation fields is presented.
(15) The spreadsheet shows that by 22 June last year, 233 MEPs – 31% of the total – had been met by PMI at least once.
(16) Possible, but once I'd linked it up via Bluetooth to a portable keyboard and found out how to download word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software it looked not quite so locked up as first appearances suggested.
(17) The scheme requires uniform input for the prediction programs, produced by any word processor, spreadsheet, editor or database program and produces uniform output on a printer, a graphics screen or a file.
(18) This study concerns the use of commercial software (a spreadsheet combined with database and graphic functions) to analyze data on kidney transplantation.
(19) By picking through the spreadsheets the "rock-star French economist" had placed online, the FT concluded that his key data appeared to be "constructed out of thin air".
(20) "The players on Roberto's list, it was like a spreadsheet.