(1) Hollywood is nothing if not obsessed with youth, though, alas, this passion extends only to female cast members (positively ancient men still get to play opposite women young enough to be their daughters; Bening is 52 and Moore is 49).
(2) She laughs loudly, suddenly looking very like her Seinfeld character, Elaine Benes – big eyes, wide smile in the middle of an absolutely symmetrical face.
(3) Only 41 cases of bening or malignant tumours of the large bowel developing after ureterosigmoidostomy have previously been reported in the literature.
(4) The new veterans facility will be located in Muscogee County jail in Columbus, close to Fort Bening, a large military base.
(5) Aggressive fantasies were assessed, using Bene and Anthony's Family Relation Test (1957).
(6) The shooting of The Kids Are All Right took just 23 days and Bening and Moore spent very little of that in make-up.
(7) Estrogens have bene found useful and safe for short-term relief of menopausal symptoms, and any patient using estrogens should be under routine observation to prevent development of cancer.
(8) Fifty per cent of these tumours are intrinsically malignant and the mortality rate may be as high as 30% even from the bening growths owing to the serious metabolic sequelae of the syndrome.
(9) Analysis of the results showed that in cancer of the MDP, these methods can be the tool of treatment or an effective one of preoperative decompression, whereas in bening tumors of the MDP endoscopic papillotmy should be the method of choice.
(10) This article summarizes the use of liquid nitrogen as a cryotherapeutic modality in the treatment of various bening skin lesions.
(11) Examples ranged from the Elaine Benes-referencing “what about a muffin place that just sold the top” (from @Seinfeld2000) to the banal juxtaposition of “Iowa is home to the world’s largest truck stop” (by @hannahchin) .
(12) The disease has a toxic character, runs a bening course and ends after 2--3 days by restoration to full health.
(13) The Kids Are All Right is about what happens when two children who were conceived by artificial insemination decide to bring their donor father (Mark Ruffalo) into their lives, and the lives of their lesbian mothers (played by Bening and Julianne Moore), and it is probably fair to say that no studio would have looked at the script twice given its subject matter.
(14) He reached what may yet prove to be his critical peak that same year as the bohemian sperm donor to Julianne Moore and Annette Bening's lesbian couple in The Kids Are All Righ t , which secured him nominations for both an Academy Award and a Bafta.
(15) To explore the impact of childhood cancer, school-aged patients and their healthy siblings from 71 families were given one or more of the following psychologic tests: the Piers-Harris Children's Self-Concept Scale, the Bene-Anthony Family Relations Test, and the Thematic Apperception Test.
(16) 8 Bene't Street, 01223 505020 Kimmy90210 The Bell, Bath The Bell really is the local's local.
(17) Learning sets of about 50 cell images per class were constructed for bening, degenerated benign, atypical, malignant and degenerated malignant urothelial cell types as well as for squamous epithelial and white blood cell types.
(18) Ballooning may be asymptomatic and bening for a long time before evolving progressively or suddenly into important mitral regurgitation.
(19) The extreme rarity of this bening condition's presentation and location justifies publication since it represents one sixth of the reviewed literature.
(20) Various serological data comprising 25 items were analyzed on 152 cases of malignant ovarian tumor and 124 cases of bening ovarian tumor.
(v. t.) To lend; to grant; to permit.
(a.) Smooth; as, the lene breathing.
(a.) Applied to certain mute consonants, as p, k, and t (or Gr. /, /, /).
(n.) The smooth breathing (spiritus lenis).
(n.) Any one of the lene consonants, as p, k, or t (or Gr. /, /, /).
(1) With Lene Mykjaland having rather less room for manoeuvre than before, the Lionesses at least mustered the odd attacking move.
(2) "It's true that there seems to be more and more of these extreme cases of blooming jellyfish," said Lene Moller, a researcher at the Swedish Institute for the Marine Environment.
(3) The Danish foreign minister, Lene Espersen, said she cannot take direct action against Lundbeck because the drug is produced by a plant in Kansas.