(n.) A knife or cutter, attached to the beam of a plow to cut the sward, in advance of the plowshare and moldboard.
(1) A part of bitolterol was hydrolysed to colterol in rat stomach, and bitolterol was more rapidly hydrolysed to colteral with homogenates of intestinal mucosa than with stomach homogenates in vitro.
(2) • Doubles from $79.95, +1 575 461 9849, blueswallowmotel.com 4 La Posada Hotel & Gardens, Winslow, Arizona Facebook Twitter Pinterest For an unforgettable experience, stay at La Posada, a stunning Spanish colonial building designed by Mary Colter for the Fred Harvey Company in 1929.
(3) Kinetics are consistent with the view advanced previously by J. S. Colter and J. H. Quastel [1950) Arch.
(4) It burned down in 1908 and was rebuilt by architect Mary Colter from 1910 to 1913.
(5) The other Harvey House that served black people during the Jim Crow era and survives as a hotel is the beautifully restored La Posada (303 E 2nd St, Winslow, Arizona), an 11-acre Spanish colonial-style property by renowned early 20th-century architect Mary Colter.
(6) Yes, The Good Wife has Archie Punjabi playing investigator Kalinda, but other than her, the only regularly appearing character of color is Lemond Bishop (Mike Colter) Alicia’s drug dealer client who she has gotten acquitted repeatedly.
(n.) A reader of lections; formerly, a person designated to read lessons to the illiterate.
(1) GuardianWitness es el hogar para el contenido de los lectores de The Guardian.
(2) Nos gustaría oír de lectores que están en los países afectados por el virus del zika.
(3) (Caveat lector - do not read this book before going to sleep.)