(1) In other reports, three civilians died when their vehicle hit a roadside bomb in southern Uruzgan province, said Dost Mohammad Nayab, spokesman for the provincial governor.
(2) Wolfsburg scored twice in 11 minutes through Bas Dost and Max Kruse to beat PSV Eindhoven 2-0 in their Champions League game on Wednesday to go two points clear at the top of Group B with their second home win of the competition.
(3) The Dutch levelled on 67 minutes when their captain, Wesley Sneijder, slotted in after Daryl Janmaat’s shot was saved - and thought they had won it in stoppage time with a header from the substitute Bas Dost, which was ruled out for what looked minimal contact with the defender.
(4) De Bruyne, Wolfsburg’s best player of the season with 10 league goals and 20 assists, drilled in his first German Cup goal after 33 minutes and before Dortmund could recover, Bas Dost’s header five minutes later made it 3-1.
(5) Shakespeare said a long time ago, ‘thou dost protest too much’, and there should be nothing to protest about, unless you’re worried about something,” he said.
(6) The Anderlecht striker Aleksandar Mitrovic is a serious target, efforts to sign QPR’s Charlie Austin have so far come to nothing and the Wolfsburg frontman Bas Dost has also been in their sights for some time.
(7) Leigh Daynes CEO, Doctors of the World UK Guido Dost director, Johanniter International Assistance Jan Egeland secretary general, Norwegian Refugee Council Rev John L McCullough president and CEO, Church World Service Justin Forsyth chief executive, Save the Children David Miliband president and CEO, International Rescue Committee Manuel Patrouillard executive director, Handicap International Federation Sven Seifert executive director of the board, Arche noVa Henrik Stubkjaer general secretary, DanChurchAid Liv Tørres secretary general, Norwegian People's Aid Marie-Pierre Caley CEO, Acted Neal Keny-Guyer CEO, Mercy Corps
(8) Shooting too high at one end, then getting back to dispossess Bas Dost on the edge of the United penalty area moments later, Schweinsteiger was everywhere in the first half.
(9) It was Bas Dost, though, who had given Holland the lead, the Wolfsburg striker making the most of the freedom he was afforded in the Wales penalty area to meet Daryl Janmaat’s deep cross with a far-post header that Wayne Hennessey was unable to keep out.
(10) The Dutch striker Dost scored his first Champions League goal a minute after the restart and the in-form Kruse added another with a glancing header in the 57th minute.
(11) Photograph: Laurence Cendrowicz Verily, my lady, with thy Timotei-sponsored earnestness and thy 15th-century Milfwear, thou dost bring the lulz.
(12) Wolfsburg were stronger after the restart and the 26-year-old Dost, who has scored six times in the league this season, tapped in on the rebound after Jeroen Zoet had saved a shot from Josuha Guilavogui.
(13) Wolfsburg’s Bas Dost and Max Kruse do enough to see off PSV Eindhoven Read more The sight of Phil Jones launching a hopeful high ball to Martial that missed the Frenchman was hardly the best augury that United might be about to find an equaliser with precision football.
(14) The elimination half-life (and also the other pharmacokinetic parameters as inaugurated by Dost) was the same for all the heterozygotes for both types of galactosemia almost without exception, and for the healthy cs, children in the acute stages of hepatitis and patients with cirrhosis of the liver was prolonged 2 to 5 times the normal.
(15) They received no encouragement whatsoever in their inquiries over Lyon’s Alexandre Lacazette but remain on the trail of Wolfsburg’s Bas Dost and are keeping close tabs on developments with their former striker Andy Carroll, now at West Ham, and West Brom’s Saido Berahino, another player they have watched for some time.
(16) The Taliban had kidnapped the aid workers and were demanding the release of some of their colleagues in government custody,” Dost Mohammad Nayab told AFP on Saturday.
(17) In 1968, Dost published a special model function by which the problems associated with the general model function can be circumvented.
(18) The metabolism of sulfamethazine (SMZ), which is acetylated by a binodally distributed enzyme, and procainamide (PA) was compared in 21 normal volunteers, each given a single oral dosted metabolites, N-acetyl-procainamide (NAPA) and Ac-SMZ, were measured.
(19) We report on the first pregnancies achieved at our clinic following direct oocyte-sperm-transfer (DOST).
(20) Set free by Dost, the Holland captain found himself one-on-one with Owain Fon Williams and there was only going to be one winner.
(v. t.) To put out.
(1) The standard of death certification needs to be improved upon, especially with respect to the clarification of the primary and the contributory causes of death and whether post-mortem examination was carrie dout or not.