(1) Such anomalies can only be explained by a longue duree.
(2) Decorum prevents me from revealing the punchline," says Beau Dure.
(3) The wheat cDNA clone codes for a protein with ten tandem repeats of an 11 amino acid sequence and has homology to other Group 3 LEAs reported in barley, carrot, cotton and rape (L. Dure et al., Plant Mol Biol 12: 475-486, 1989).
(4) The deduced amino acid sequence shows a high degree (62.2%) of similarity to that of a protein that is abundant during late embryogenesis of cotton (LEA D34; Baker JC, Steele C, Dure III (1988) Plant Mol Biol 11: 227-291).
(5) Durings 18 months, clinical signs of the disease were noted in 2 animals only.
(6) The other 26 awoke and recovered spontaneous breathing within 1-4 h following the type of anaesthesia and operating procedure they had submitted, which dured from 15 to 330 min.
(7) This reacherys point out that nitriding plasma a durings increase and cutis greater capacity establish.
(n.) The urus.
(n.) Use; practice; exercise.
(v. t.) To use; to exercise; to inure; to accustom by practice.
(1) In addition, the URE appears to play a role in promoting the replication of polyoma DNA as determined through two different experimental approaches.
(2) Each open reading frame was preceded by a ribosome-binding site, with the exception of ureE.
(3) The results of short-term tests (uring adriamycin, daunorubicin, and dactinomycin) in roughly 100 human tumors were compared with data in the literature on therapy with the same cytostatic agents.
(4) However, in females exposed to female uring during the first 7 days of VC this effect was absent.
(5) It starts to feel like it’s a process where if you give money you solve the problem, and really sometimes giving money creates another problem.” When he was told there was just one African-born performer on the track, he said: “That’s great, just a few more would be nice and also maybe go there – all those people who are making that.” Ultravox’s Midge Ure said the song was by no means a masterpiece, but is more about getting people as engaged with the fight against Ebola as they were in 1984, when a total of £8m was raised.
(6) Diagnosis depends on detection of persistent bacteriuria by careful screening and culture of properly collected uring specimens.
(7) The rIL-2 infusion caused a reversible fall in ures and a non-reversible rise in creatinine.
(8) The experimental evidence suggests that either the repression associated with the URE sequence is mediated by a direct, one-to-one interaction between the proteins recognizing the URE and GCRE, or alternatively, that there is a direct interaction between the activator and repressor for a general transcription factor.
(9) Furthermore, repression is seen when the URE is separated from the UAS by up to 214 bp.
(10) This suggests that either a different accessory element and cognate protein interacts with the horse URE to provide placenta-specific expression or that a completely different set of regulatory elements is required for placenta-specific expression in horses.
(11) A polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, without sodium dodecyl sulfate-uree, of the total serum allowed after incubation with the N-acetyl-beta-D-glucosaminide (6-bromo-2-hydroxy-3-naphthoyl-O-anisidine) coupled with the diazonium salt of O-amino-azotoluene to localise two zones of enzymatic activity.
(12) The predicted UreE and UreG polypeptides exhibit some degree of similarity with the respective polypeptides encoded by the accessory genes of the Klebsiella aerogenes urease operon (33 and 92% similarity, respectively, taking into account conservative amino acid changes), whereas this homology was restricted to a domain of the UreF polypeptide (44% similarity for the last 73 amino acids of the K. aerogenes UreF polypeptide).
(13) We have cloned ivoB which codes for a conidiophore-specific phenol oxidase (AHTase) via the adjacent selectable ureD gene.
(14) Nuclear proteins extracted from JEG-3 choriocarcinoma cells bind specifically to oligonucleotides corresponding to both the URE and CRE domains as well as to a downstream domain (-99 to -72) that contains consensus CCAAT motifs on both the sense and antisense strands.
(15) Thus, one or more of the ureE, ureF, or ureG gene products are involved in nickel incorporation into urease.
(16) Adult DDE and URE were induced to express seminal cytodifferentiation and produced the complete spectrum of major seminal vesicle secretory (SVS) proteins.
(17) Perinatal exposure of mice to URE has been found to result in increased tumor induction compared to exposure of adult animals.
(18) In transient expression assays, the upstream and downstream domains of the URE were shown to independently enhance CRE-mediated transcription of the alpha gene.
(19) Binding to this multisite DNA fragment is readily disrupted using the URE sequence, but not the CRE sequence as a competitor, suggesting that the URE binding factor may stabilize DNA-protein interactions in these adjacent complexes.
(20) This new regulatory element is highly conserved across species and contains a palindromic binding site for a 50-kDa nuclear factor(s) which is distinct from the factors that bind the URE, CRE, and CCAAT box of the alpha subunit gene.