() The cheek; the feathered side of the under mandible of a bird.
() The part of the head to which the jaws of an insect are attached.
(1) We have used P1 transduction to create intergeneric hybrid strains of enteric bacteria by moving the genA and hut genes between Klebsiella aerogenes, Escherichia coli and Salmonella typhimurium.
(2) Possible roles for GENA and P30 as transcriptional regulators of the adjacent operons encoding the pyruvate and 2-oxoglutarate dehydrogenase complexes are discussed.
(3) The family contains the repressor of the Bacillus subtilis gluconate operon (GntR), the regulators for histidine utilization in Pseudomonas putida (HutCPp) and Klebsiella aerogenes (HutCKa), the repressor (FadR) of fatty acid degradation in Escherichia coli, a regulator involved in the conjugal transfer of the broad host range plasmid pIJ101 (KorA), and three proteins of unidentified function in E. coli (GenA, P30 and PhnF).
(4) The event gave honorary Oscars to Debbie Reynolds, Gena Rowlands and Spike Lee , while also serving as a fertile campaign ground for those hoping to be nominated for an Academy award themselves.
(5) I am very glad that Gena Afanasev [a witness for the prosecution who renounced his original testimony against Sentsov, saying it had been given under duress] was able to overcome his fear.
(6) Highly significant similarities were detected between the N-terminal region of P30 and those of GENA [the product of another unidentified gene (geneA) located upstream of the aceEF-lpd operon], and GNTR (a putative transcriptional repressor of the gluconate operon of Bacillus subtilis).
(7) In her opening remarks at the Governors awards, Isaacs addressed the attacks, saying: “All of us here stand in solidarity with France and the French people.” Late divas were remembered Facebook Twitter Pinterest Accepting her honorary Oscar, Gena Rowlands spent most of her speech recounting an interaction with her all-time favourite actor, Bette Davis, with whom she worked in 1979, on the television movie Strangers: the Story of a Mother and Daughter.
(8) Lee made the remarks on Saturday as he accepted an honorary Oscar at the film academy’s annual governors awards dinner in Hollywood, where Gena Rowlands and Debbie Reynolds were also honoured.
(9) The film of Persepolis, which was nominated for the best animated feature Oscar, features the voice of her all-time hero Iggy Pop, and those of Catherine Deneuve, Gena Rowlands and Chiara Mastroianni, as young Marjane.
(10) The nucleotide sequence of a 1,142-bp distal sequence of an unidentified gene (genF) located upstream of fumB was also defined and found to encode a product that is homologous to the product of another unidentified gene (genA), located downstream of the neighboring aspartase gene (aspA).
(n.) In Sanskrit grammar, a lengthening of the simple vowels a, i, e, by prefixing an a element. The term is sometimes used to denote the same vowel change in other languages.
(1) Classical Ayurvedic texts including Carakasamhita and Susrutasamhita provide foundational assumptions about the body, the self, and gunas, which provide the underpinnings for the ethical system.
(2) According to Vedic concepts, personality is composed of three elements (gunas): i. Satva (pure qualities), ii.