(1) Ginn waves the white flag, calling for a fair catch at his own 35.
(2) Lying in wait are the Australian quartet Will Lockwood, James Chapman, Drew Ginn and Joshua Dunkley-Smith, who won in Munich last month.
(3) Extracts of human spleen contain two immunologically distinguishable forms of glucocerebrosidase: form I is precipitable by polyclonal or monoclonal anti-(placental glucocerebrosidase) antibodies, whereas form II is not [Aerts, J. M. F. G., Donker-Koopman, W. E., Van der Vliet, M. F. K., Jonsson, L. M. V., Ginns, E. I., Murray, G. J., Barranger, J.
(4) Ginn, who lives with 85 (at last count) rescued cats, relocated his SST operation in Taylor, Texas, late last year – completely isolating himself from his Long Beach roots.
(5) Even more after Ted Ginn takes the return 32 yards to the Ravens 20!
(6) Ginn delighted in alienating hardcore punks by putting out the contrary-sounding Paranoid Time EP by the Minutemen for SST's second release in 1980.
(7) The bands signed by Ginn seemed to reflect his perverse refusal to give people more of the same.
(8) Ginn – a vital component of the story – was loudly booed when he appeared onscreen.
(9) After a 10-year hiatus – which Ginn blamed on his distributor going belly-up and leaving SST out of pocket – four new albums were released last year.
(10) Wartime Farm follows in the hobnailed footsteps of Victorian Farm and Edwardian Farm, hugely successful living history series in which Alex, fellow archaeologist Peter Ginn and historian Ruth Goodman recreated the past by immersing themselves in the minutiae of daily life.
(11) A poor punt from Sam Koch was returned by Ted Ginn Jr to the Baltimore 20-yard line.
(12) Apparently, SST has a warehouse crammed with gems from the 80s, including those bands on New Alliance, the lesser-known but vital label Ginn bought from Mike Watt in 1986.
(13) 3.46am GMT Ravens 34 - 49ers 31, Final Ginn gets close to the 50 before being taken down and it is all over!
(14) Ted Ginn Jr returns the 49ers kickoff to the Carolina 23 yard line where they need a touchdown and quick to stay in this thing.
(15) Business was often conducted in phone kiosks on the street, while musicians earned enough to eat by helping Ginn build radios out of salvaged second world war parts for his radio clientele.
(16) As a certified Grateful Deadhead who was also into John Coltrane and free-jazz, Ginn valued individualism and uniqueness more than Xerox punk.
(17) 49ers 23-10 Panthers, 4:22, 4th quarter It's 1st and 10 on the SF 45 after the penalty has been assessed, a 17 yard bomb to Ginn puts Carolina on the 28 line of San Francisco and... CAM NEWTON IS INTERCEPTED!
(18) Ginn ordered the film-makers to remove him from the final cut.
(19) The range was eclectic – from western swing to techno – but all built around Ginn's hard-to-digest guitar.
(20) Ted Ginn returns the kickoff 22 yards, the Panthers will start on their 24.
(n.) To grin.
(1) Girns declined over time when infants were united with the male.
(2) Infants girned more when with mothers or the male than when alone.
(3) Girns were given to both mothers and males, but more were given to mothers.
(4) Coos and girns are both affiliative vocalizations but are differentially modulated as infants cease cooing when they receive contact comfort.