(1) To identify possible secretory determinants of impaired hyperadherence and stimulated migration of neonatal granulocytes (NGs), we performed correlative studies of: (a) specific granule content and exocytosis, (b) secretago-gue-mediated upregulation of f-met-leu-phe (fMLP) receptors, (c) the chemotactic induction of the adhesive glycoproteins Mac-1 alpha (complement receptor 3) and beta, and (d) morphometric assessments of specific (peroxidase negative) granule depletion following chemotactic stimulation.
(2) DMPP-elicited positive chronotropy was reduced by beta-receptor antagonists, hexamethonium, guanethidine (GuE), and tetrodotoxin.
(3) In preparations of the embryonic thorax in which the innervated heart was separated from brain and adrenal influences, DMPP elicited a GuE-sensitive cardioacceleration.
(v. t.) To give the color of gules to.
(n.) The throat; the gullet.
(1) "First we need to address the basic structural issues of the Liyu police," Guled says.
(2) On a recent visit to the area, Olad Guled, a former civil servant in the region who has now left the country, says he believes it would be a waste of British taxpayers' money to fund human rights training for the Liyu.