(1) To identify possible secretory determinants of impaired hyperadherence and stimulated migration of neonatal granulocytes (NGs), we performed correlative studies of: (a) specific granule content and exocytosis, (b) secretago-gue-mediated upregulation of f-met-leu-phe (fMLP) receptors, (c) the chemotactic induction of the adhesive glycoproteins Mac-1 alpha (complement receptor 3) and beta, and (d) morphometric assessments of specific (peroxidase negative) granule depletion following chemotactic stimulation.
(2) DMPP-elicited positive chronotropy was reduced by beta-receptor antagonists, hexamethonium, guanethidine (GuE), and tetrodotoxin.
(3) In preparations of the embryonic thorax in which the innervated heart was separated from brain and adrenal influences, DMPP elicited a GuE-sensitive cardioacceleration.
(v. i.) To mew; to molt.
(1) In cytotoxicity tests, MUE 38539 II yielded positive test results with B lymphocytes but not with monocytes of DR3-positive cell donors.
(2) Lymphocytotoxicity tests using MUE 38539 II were negative with DR7- and DQw2-positive cells.
(3) "It's a joke," said Mue, programme director at the Nairobi-based Kenyans for Peace With Truth and Justice .
(4) Of these cases, known as myelopathy of unknown etiology (MUE), 57 were followed-up for a mean of 2.33 years, 50 being chronic cases and 7 acute cases.
(5) A prominent soap actor, Dietmar Mues, was run over, together with his wife, as well as the sociologist, 1968-figure and Bob Dylanologist Günter Amendt, who in 1970 wrote what became the notorious Sex-Front, one of Germany's best-known books about sexual behaviour which was censored by the court.
(6) A typing serum MUE 38539 II, was found to recognize a DR3-associated split of DQw2.
(7) We conclude that after a long clinical follow-up and the use of MRI we were able to diagnose more than half the previously MUE patients.
(8) Njonjo Mue, a spokesman for the Kenyan section of the International Centre for Transitional Justice, said: "We think it is quite disappointing in terms of the search for justice for victims of post-election violence.
(9) The serum MUE 38539 II was exclusively cytotoxic with lymphoblastoid cell lines from those family members who were positive for DQw2, independently of the DR3 antigens of the cells.
(10) The decision rolls back half a century of developments in international human rights and criminal justice law, said Kenyan activist Njonjo Mue.
(11) "There is still the possibility that the executive could reject the vote," Mue said.
(12) We would be handing to al-Shabaab a ready-made army of, say, 200,000 young men who will be desperate Njonjo Mue, Kenyans for Peace, Truth and Justice “The majority of the people who are still in the camp are those who have been there for a very long time – including some of them for generations.” Njonjo Mue, of the human rights coalition Kenyans for Peace, Truth and Justice , said the logistics of emptying Dadaab “boggles the mind” and could play into al-Shabaab’s hands.