(n.) In Sanskrit grammar, a lengthening of the simple vowels a, i, e, by prefixing an a element. The term is sometimes used to denote the same vowel change in other languages.
(1) Classical Ayurvedic texts including Carakasamhita and Susrutasamhita provide foundational assumptions about the body, the self, and gunas, which provide the underpinnings for the ethical system.
(2) According to Vedic concepts, personality is composed of three elements (gunas): i. Satva (pure qualities), ii.
(n.) The moon.
(1) Having given his marker the slip, Sturridge picked up the ball on the edge of the penalty area, turned Antonio Luna inside-out, then somehow shimmied his way around Brad Guzan and fired the ball high into the roof of the net in order to avoid two defenders who'd rushed back to man the line.
(2) One of the best staining methods to demonstrate NIB, for example, is to exhibit it as a reddish body stained by Luna, with a contrast of HBsAg counterstained purple in color by aldehyde fuchsin after thiosulfation.
(3) Luna's day went from bad to worse when he handed possession to Cleverley midway inside the Villa half.
(4) In one scrap of paper he imagines "as background, perhaps: An electric fête recalling the decorative lighting of Magic city or Luna Park or the Pier Pavilion at Herne Bay ..." So Herne Bay inspired him to realise the iconic work on glass rather than canvas.
(5) China has cemented its control over Xinjiang very significantly in the past decade… [but] the methods that China is employing to assimilate Xinjiang are leaving a lot of dead bodies on the ground.” Additional reporting by Luna Lin
(6) Megakaryocytic, myelocytic and eosinophilic lineages were further demonstrated by Factor VIII immunostain, chloroacetate esterase and LUNA-E histochemical stain, respectively.
(7) Evidence for the molten Earth at its accretion time has been accumulated through the geochemical investigations and the observations of the surfaces of planets by space probes such as Venera 8, Mariner 9, Surveyor, Luna, and Apollo.
(8) With Antonio Luna apparently AWOL, it's left to goalkeeper Brad Guzan to charge off his line and avert the danger.
(9) I want to be a congressman – to criticise, to supervise the corrupt government.” “We must change our nation, not our nationality.” Additional reporting by Luna Lin.
(10) Antonio Luna, left-back on the actual home team has just been booked for what I think was a foul on Jordan Henderson.
(11) Comparisons were made among Kligman's modification of Luna's mast cell stain for elastin, Unna's orcein stain with or without potassium permanganate preoxidation, and Gomori's aldehyde fuchsin stain with potassium permanganate preoxidation.
(12) Is the country’s reputation more important than improving people’s lives?” Additional reporting by Luna Lin.
(13) Facebook Twitter Pinterest Photograph by Mathias Braschler and Monika Fischer Pedro Luna, Santa Cruz fan known as Tricolor Jesus, Recife.
(14) A chordotonal organ occurring in the posterior metathorax of an atympanate moth, Actias luna (L.) (Bombycoidea: Saturniidae), appears to be homologous to the tympanal organ of the noctuoid moth.
(15) Abortion rights around the world – interactive Read more “Her case is emblematic and motivates many people,” said Rosana Ríos of the Grupo Luna Nueva, which is one of the participating organisations in the protest.
(16) Luna will soon be relocated into the current alligator exhibit.
(17) Or a Christmas.” I feel that eventually Thanksgiving will be nothing but a holiday on a calendar Brian Sozzi, retail analyst Luna, while keeping her job, is making Walmart hear her.
(18) 5.15pm BST Aston Villa v Liverpool line-ups ... Aston Villa: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Okore, Luna, Bacuna, Westwood, Delph, Weimann, Benteke, Agbonlahor.
(19) Double-barreled microelectrodes selective to either potassium or sodium were used to determine the transepithelial potential difference (VTE) and the intraluminal activity of potassium (alpha LuK) or sodium (alpha LuNa) in the early distal tubule (EDT) of Triturus waltlii in vivo; luminal activities were compared with the corresponding plasma ion activities, alpha PtK and alpha PtNa.
(20) Sahinovic and two teammates - Luna Pajer and Verena Breit - were hit by the shuttle bus while walking in athletes village in Baku on Thursday.