(1) "I did so in protest at using unethical ways to make unjust allegations, therefore I hereby withdraw my complaint against this artist."
(2) A simple one clause Abolition of Privacy Bill: "The tort of misuse of private information is hereby abolished" might be thought to be sufficient.
(3) I created a country', says the rebel driving South Sudan's brutal war Read more “I, Salva Kiir Mayardit, president of the Republic of South Sudan, do hereby issue this republican decree for the appointment of Dr Riek Machar Teny as the first vice-president of the Republic of South Sudan ,” said the decree issued late on Thursday.
(4) The mechanism of histamine release by X537A can be explained by the ability of the ionophore to carry monovalent cations across cellular membranes, hereby making the ions available for exchange with histamine bound to the granular matrix.
(5) During growth a part of the substrate is destroyed into scarcely usable benzylpenicilloic acid; hereby the antibiotic is detoxified.
(6) I hereby make a special appeal to Ecowas, AU [African Union] and the UN, particularly the security council, to support the government and people of the Gambia in enforcing their will, restore their sovereignty and constitutional legitimacy,” he said.
(7) Hereby, partly critically, humoral and cellular immunophenomena are discussed, furthermore, the author deals with genetic factors, viruses and drugs as a cause of autoimmune hepatitides.
(8) Liver biopsy revealed CHF: The radiographic and scintigraphic pictures are hereby illustrated and CT with biliscopin infusion study is emphasized.
(9) In the box the atmosphere is whirled round by a fan and hereby led over a layer of catalyst.
(10) An aid is hereby presented for the dentist to understand and apply this type of insights, which are usually kept apart from a technical activity such as odontology.
(11) Hereby it turns out that the activity differences of all the substances are very similar on microbiological part.
(12) One complex in this connection is hereby shown to be the micromanipulation on gametes and on preimplantative embryos.
(13) Hereby the mass media exercise considerable influence with their commentaries, that are often exaggerated in their criticism and their representation.
(14) But lower microbial counts were found in the product water than in the feed water by tightly closing the outlet of the column and hereby keeping the column at the same pressure as exists in the piping system.
(15) [4-C1-D-Phe6,Leu17]-VIP, another VIP antagonist hereby referred to as antagonist-2 was tested similarly for its ability to block the VIP-induced pouch relaxation.
(16) The bronchial obstruction induced hereby can be demonstrated by plethysmographic measurement of specific airway resistance, which is superior to spirometric parameters with regard to sensitivity and effort independence.
(17) I can already feel it piling into the garbage segment of my political memory, so that one day in the future, Javid’s oaths will have become I, the undersigned, do hereby promise to defend John Major’s cones around Theresa May’s racist vans , protect them from the vandalism of ridicule, because that is the British way; to tolerate views you disagree with, including this stupid oath.
(18) After a brief description of the intraoperative angioplasty technique carried out together with direct revascularization through bypass with venous segments or with internal mammary (IMA) we hereby report the immediate and mid-term results obtained in 18 patients with this treatment.
(19) Hereby the family members were demonstrated to have a high concentration in plasma of the PA inhibitor.
(20) We were hereby solicited to compare the information gained by jaw-tracking and manual examination.
(adv.) In this.
(1) The IL-8 isolated from each of these cell types is a mixture of two IL-8 polypeptides, one consisting of 72 amino acids (herein called [ser-IL-8]72) and the other 77 amino acids (an N-terminal extended form herein called [ala-IL-8]77).
(2) Several aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases are herein shown to catalyze the AMP----ADP and ADP----ATP exchange reactions (in the absence of tRNAs) by utilizing a transfer of the gamma-phosphate of ATP to reactive AMP and ADP intermediates that are probably the mixed anhydrides of the nucleotide and the corresponding amino acid.
(3) The antibiotic mixture, utilized herein, was more effective in suppressing bacteria contained in samples from patients than a medium containing cycloheximide and chloramphenicol.
(4) The mechanisms responsible for the stimulation of insulin release from the pancreatic beta-cell by hypoglycemic sulfonylureas are reviewed herein.
(5) Alternatively, the data presented herein strongly suggest that diets containing conventional quantities of fat, in which saturated fat is replaced by unsaturated fat and dietary cholesterol reduced, would result in the desired reductions to total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol concentrations without the adverse effects of increased postprandial glucose and insulin concentrations, increased fasting and postprandial total and very-low-density lipoprotein triglyceride concentrations, and decreased fasting high-density lipoprotein cholesterol concentrations.
(6) The technique described herein provides a rapid and accurate means for deriving flow-volume and time domain indices from a volume-time spirogram.
(7) Affinity constants, binding kinetics and serum concentrations of hSHBG from individuals having a 4-band pattern were similar to those obtained in individuals with a 2-band pattern, thus suggesting that the mechanism responsible for the generation of polymorphic variants of hSHBG reported herein did not involve the steroid binding site of the molecule.
(8) We describe herein, a new unstable mutant of the vestigial locus, isolated from a French natural population.
(9) The results obtained by our laboratory using the optimized assay described herein demonstrate that this test can play an important role in the evaluation of an infertile man.
(10) A new case of this lesion, whose acrosyringeal differentiation was underlined by an immunohistological study using antibodies to keratin and involucrin, is reported herein.
(11) Alterations in the status of hormone-sensitive adenylate cyclase components, such as those described herein, may be biochemical mechanism(s) by which adipose tissue shows a decreased lipolytic response during recovery from lactation.
(12) The committee developed positions on seven of these and these positions are presented herein.
(13) Herein, we demonstrate that B10.S (H-2s) and B10 (H-2b) H-2 congenic strains recognize distinct T-cell sites within the p120-140 (a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues 120-140 of HBcAg) sequence defined by p120-131 and p129-140, respectively.
(14) Thirteen malignant diseases were identified in 12 of the 23 patients reported herein.
(15) The aim herein was to use 31P nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy to study the effects of bilirubin on brain energy metabolism in vitro under conditions of normoxia and hypoxia.
(16) Based on the similarities of its domains with various binding elements of other proteins, we suggest that the large fibroblast proteoglycan, herein referred to as versican, may function in cell recognition, possibly by connecting extracellular matrix components and cell surface glycoproteins.
(17) Described herein is a simple, efficient, inexpensive, reproducible, and safe procedure using Peldri II, a proprietary fluorocarbon compound that is solid at room temperature and a liquid above 25 degrees C, as a sublimation dehydrant for processing specimens for SEM.
(18) The technique described herein differs from previously described techniques in the operation upon the donor.
(19) We report herein that one such subpopulation has a high affinity for the human insulin receptor.
(20) The State of California Alzheimer's Disease Diagnostic and Treatment Centers (ADDTC) herein propose criteria for the diagnosis of ischemic vascular dementia (IVD).