(1) "I did so in protest at using unethical ways to make unjust allegations, therefore I hereby withdraw my complaint against this artist."
(2) A simple one clause Abolition of Privacy Bill: "The tort of misuse of private information is hereby abolished" might be thought to be sufficient.
(3) I created a country', says the rebel driving South Sudan's brutal war Read more “I, Salva Kiir Mayardit, president of the Republic of South Sudan, do hereby issue this republican decree for the appointment of Dr Riek Machar Teny as the first vice-president of the Republic of South Sudan ,” said the decree issued late on Thursday.
(4) The mechanism of histamine release by X537A can be explained by the ability of the ionophore to carry monovalent cations across cellular membranes, hereby making the ions available for exchange with histamine bound to the granular matrix.
(5) During growth a part of the substrate is destroyed into scarcely usable benzylpenicilloic acid; hereby the antibiotic is detoxified.
(6) I hereby make a special appeal to Ecowas, AU [African Union] and the UN, particularly the security council, to support the government and people of the Gambia in enforcing their will, restore their sovereignty and constitutional legitimacy,” he said.
(7) Hereby, partly critically, humoral and cellular immunophenomena are discussed, furthermore, the author deals with genetic factors, viruses and drugs as a cause of autoimmune hepatitides.
(8) Liver biopsy revealed CHF: The radiographic and scintigraphic pictures are hereby illustrated and CT with biliscopin infusion study is emphasized.
(9) In the box the atmosphere is whirled round by a fan and hereby led over a layer of catalyst.
(10) An aid is hereby presented for the dentist to understand and apply this type of insights, which are usually kept apart from a technical activity such as odontology.
(11) Hereby it turns out that the activity differences of all the substances are very similar on microbiological part.
(12) One complex in this connection is hereby shown to be the micromanipulation on gametes and on preimplantative embryos.
(13) Hereby the mass media exercise considerable influence with their commentaries, that are often exaggerated in their criticism and their representation.
(14) But lower microbial counts were found in the product water than in the feed water by tightly closing the outlet of the column and hereby keeping the column at the same pressure as exists in the piping system.
(15) [4-C1-D-Phe6,Leu17]-VIP, another VIP antagonist hereby referred to as antagonist-2 was tested similarly for its ability to block the VIP-induced pouch relaxation.
(16) The bronchial obstruction induced hereby can be demonstrated by plethysmographic measurement of specific airway resistance, which is superior to spirometric parameters with regard to sensitivity and effort independence.
(17) I can already feel it piling into the garbage segment of my political memory, so that one day in the future, Javid’s oaths will have become I, the undersigned, do hereby promise to defend John Major’s cones around Theresa May’s racist vans , protect them from the vandalism of ridicule, because that is the British way; to tolerate views you disagree with, including this stupid oath.
(18) After a brief description of the intraoperative angioplasty technique carried out together with direct revascularization through bypass with venous segments or with internal mammary (IMA) we hereby report the immediate and mid-term results obtained in 18 patients with this treatment.
(19) Hereby the family members were demonstrated to have a high concentration in plasma of the PA inhibitor.
(20) We were hereby solicited to compare the information gained by jaw-tracking and manual examination.
(adv.) Of which; of whom; formerly, also, with which; -- used relatively.
(adv.) Of what; -- used interrogatively.
(1) Whereof one cannot speak thereof we must pass over in silence and all that.
(2) In token whereof I have hereunto set my hand this tenth day of December, 1936, in the presence of the witnesses whose signatures are subscribed.
(3) The amendment’s first section reads: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” Facebook Twitter Pinterest Donald Trump during a campaign rally in Warren, Michigan, March 2016.
(4) The effect of 21 chemical substances was investigated whereof 7 compounds was determined as effective fading-inhibitors.
(5) Consequently, we conclude, that a policy followed in the serodiagnostic Western-Blot of human AIDS should also be adopted for the interpretation of the EIA Western-Blot, namely to declare as positive merely horse sera which evidence more than one single band, whereof at least one band should represent a viral glycoprotein.
(6) Serwotka, 46, who grew up in the South Wales valleys, knows whereof he speaks: he left school at 16, with five painfully acquired O-levels, and went to work for a benefit office in Aberdare.
(7) The Cainguá (Mbŷá) have preserved a singular theology whereof the comprehension makes possible an approach to the real being within that culture.
(8) Pancreatic enzyme substitution may principally be used in few indications, whereof most of them are only relative.
(9) Treatment was required in 39 cases whereof 18 were placed under observation only.
(10) Consequently, a prospective study of symptoms and endoscopy and biopsy interpretation was undertaken in 200 patients consecutively submitted to upper endoscopy, whereof 12 were excluded.
(11) Stone removal was successful in 82% of the cases whereof the stones were pushed back into the renal pelvis and subsequently managed with percutaneous nephrolithotomy or extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in 24%.
(12) Bobbitt, we can assume, knows whereof he speaks: he has shot all three of McQueen's features – Hunger, Shame and now 12 Years a Slave – as well as five of McQueen's gallery shorts, dating back to 2002's Western Deep , shot in South Africa inside the world's deepest gold mine.
(13) Four patients had misalignments of up to 15 degrees, whereof three of them had combined varus-recurvation-angulations without functional or cosmetic sequelae.
(14) The total of 1154 identified samples consisted mainly of ruminants (37%, whereof bushbuck represented 57%), hippopotamus (34%), and monitor lizard (19%).
(15) The title refers to the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States.” For the new British black film-making hope, Adesunloye, access to funds and exposure remain the key issues, even with a voguish new transatlantic interest in telling the story of the African diaspora.
(16) Report on 370 dyslexics, whereof 281 can be evaluated.
(17) Iscoms containing the fusion protein of measles virus induced T cell clones in mice whereof one, after adoptive transfer, protected mice against intracerebral challenge infection.
(18) Gillen's character, Petyr Baelish, certainly knows whereof he speaks.