(1) "I did so in protest at using unethical ways to make unjust allegations, therefore I hereby withdraw my complaint against this artist."
(2) A simple one clause Abolition of Privacy Bill: "The tort of misuse of private information is hereby abolished" might be thought to be sufficient.
(3) I created a country', says the rebel driving South Sudan's brutal war Read more “I, Salva Kiir Mayardit, president of the Republic of South Sudan, do hereby issue this republican decree for the appointment of Dr Riek Machar Teny as the first vice-president of the Republic of South Sudan ,” said the decree issued late on Thursday.
(4) The mechanism of histamine release by X537A can be explained by the ability of the ionophore to carry monovalent cations across cellular membranes, hereby making the ions available for exchange with histamine bound to the granular matrix.
(5) During growth a part of the substrate is destroyed into scarcely usable benzylpenicilloic acid; hereby the antibiotic is detoxified.
(6) I hereby make a special appeal to Ecowas, AU [African Union] and the UN, particularly the security council, to support the government and people of the Gambia in enforcing their will, restore their sovereignty and constitutional legitimacy,” he said.
(7) Hereby, partly critically, humoral and cellular immunophenomena are discussed, furthermore, the author deals with genetic factors, viruses and drugs as a cause of autoimmune hepatitides.
(8) Liver biopsy revealed CHF: The radiographic and scintigraphic pictures are hereby illustrated and CT with biliscopin infusion study is emphasized.
(9) In the box the atmosphere is whirled round by a fan and hereby led over a layer of catalyst.
(10) An aid is hereby presented for the dentist to understand and apply this type of insights, which are usually kept apart from a technical activity such as odontology.
(11) Hereby it turns out that the activity differences of all the substances are very similar on microbiological part.
(12) One complex in this connection is hereby shown to be the micromanipulation on gametes and on preimplantative embryos.
(13) Hereby the mass media exercise considerable influence with their commentaries, that are often exaggerated in their criticism and their representation.
(14) But lower microbial counts were found in the product water than in the feed water by tightly closing the outlet of the column and hereby keeping the column at the same pressure as exists in the piping system.
(15) [4-C1-D-Phe6,Leu17]-VIP, another VIP antagonist hereby referred to as antagonist-2 was tested similarly for its ability to block the VIP-induced pouch relaxation.
(16) The bronchial obstruction induced hereby can be demonstrated by plethysmographic measurement of specific airway resistance, which is superior to spirometric parameters with regard to sensitivity and effort independence.
(17) I can already feel it piling into the garbage segment of my political memory, so that one day in the future, Javid’s oaths will have become I, the undersigned, do hereby promise to defend John Major’s cones around Theresa May’s racist vans , protect them from the vandalism of ridicule, because that is the British way; to tolerate views you disagree with, including this stupid oath.
(18) After a brief description of the intraoperative angioplasty technique carried out together with direct revascularization through bypass with venous segments or with internal mammary (IMA) we hereby report the immediate and mid-term results obtained in 18 patients with this treatment.
(19) Hereby the family members were demonstrated to have a high concentration in plasma of the PA inhibitor.
(20) We were hereby solicited to compare the information gained by jaw-tracking and manual examination.
(adv.) Upon which; in consequence of which; after which.
(1) The animals were killed after an abstinence of 4 weeks, whereupon the concentrations of noradrenaline (NA), dopamine (DA), serotonin (5-HT) and 5-hydroxyindole acetic acid (5-HIAA) were determined in the frontal cortex.
(2) Whereupon Madonna's PR guy Trevor Neilson (who doesn't seem to be too great at his job judging by the way in which a routine baby-hugging photo-op has descended into a hilarious international shitshow) hit back, giving quotes to The Globe and Mail reporter Geoffrey York.
(3) The hormone-receptor complexes are then translocated to the nucleus, in an "activated" form, whereupon they are bound to the target cell genome.
(4) Thresholds for the response are near 0.05 mA and the stimulus intensity curve is linear to 0.4 mA whereupon the pressure rise and tachycardia begin to approach a plateau value.
(5) In three patients, carbamazepine was withdrawn, whereupon the deposits disappeared in two and decreased in the third, who changed to another drug.
(6) The first of them came after 90 seconds, when, taking a free kick from the edge of the penalty box, his feint drew Johnston aside in the wall, whereupon Hidegkuti shot through the gap, to beat Gil Merrick, an erratic keeper that day.
(7) After observing a couple of weeks of bickering over who would get what time, we threatened to remove them again, whereupon the boys negotiated with each other and came up with an equitable time-sharing agreement.
(8) The scheme is as follows; phosphatidylcholine associated with high density lipoproteins exchanges with the erythrocyte membrane phospholipids, the neutral phospholipids undergo two dimensional translational and rotational motion and also flip between each layer of the bilayer thus becoming exposed to an intracellularly-located phospholipase-D, whereupon the choline is hydrolysed and released into the intracellular milieu.
(9) Nitrogen balances were not significantly different unless analysis of covariance was used to adjust for the nitrogen intakes, whereupon all treatment groups showed improved balance, especially the animals treated with the low IGF-I dose and des(1-3)IGF-I (both P less than 0.01).
(10) The ether phospholipid platelet-activating factor (PAF) has been generally assumed to be released into the extracellular environment by the cells of origin, whereupon it effects its well-known mediator functions.
(11) Whereupon Gore uttered the immortal phrase: "But what about the Dingle-Norwood bill?"
(12) Severe leucopenia was observed in 2 patients, whereupon therapy was definitely withdrawn.
(13) Whereupon Gove went back into his customary role of baiting Hunt for making up Labour's education policy on the hoof.
(14) We report a case of a 20-year-ol women whose pineal region tumour was irradiated, whereupon a unilateral low-frequency resting and intention tremor developed.
(15) In the disk, the region proximal to the RNA binding site is in a random coil until the RNA binds, whereupon the 24 residues involved build a well-defined structure, thereby encapsulating the RNA.
(16) The latter increased again rapidly to rates above normal until antigen expression reached normal level, whereupon the protein synthesis rate decreased to normal.
(17) The temperature of dispersions caused no increase in CF release until the gel-to-liquid crystalline transition temperature was exceeded (54.6 degrees C), whereupon a 20% increase in leakage was observed after 80 min of nebulization.
(18) The key step in the preparation of 15 was the epoxide-ring opening of methyl 2,3-anhydro-4-O-benzyl-6-deoxy-alpha-L-gulopyranoside with KHF2 in ethylene glycol, whereupon 2-fluoro-alpha-L-idopyranoside was obtained.
(19) It is concluded that inhibition of thrombin adsorbed on the heparin surface occurs as follows: Added AT adheres to high affinity heparin fragments on the surface whereupon adsorbed thrombin migrates in the hydrophilic heparin coating towards the reaction site of AT and becomes inhibited.
(20) They made the second round for the first time in 2002, whereupon a combined South Korea & Matchday Officials outfit breezed past Italy and Spain to make the semis.