(1) Herewith, the authors present a patient with a ruptured aneurysm of the anterior spinal artery associated with dural AVM of the posterior fossa.
(2) The indication herewith is more founded on a possible sympathetic origin of the troubles as on the comportment psycho-affective of the patient.
(3) Herewith, the halosubstituent is replaced by a hydrogen atom.
(4) An attempt has herewith been made to evaluate these implications on the basis of data available.
(5) This method described herewith has several advantages, and allows the analysis of two tissues at the same time for a large number of adrenal steroids within two weeks.
(6) Studies were conducted in order to evaluate the efficacy of different ultraviolet wavelength regions for the treatment of atopic dermatitis, the risks associated herewith and the in vivo effect of ultraviolet radiation (UVR) on the bacterial skin flora.
(7) We are herewith reporting our initial clinical experience with this technique.
(8) The clinical, microbiological, radiological and sonographical finding of 50 patients with tuberculosis and HIV infection are herewith described.
(9) We herewith present a study designed to clarify the issue and offer firm criteria for histological differentiation of the nevus in point from malignant melanoma.
(10) The allograft implantation between HLA-genetically-identical siblings, HLA-aploidentical family members or HLA-phenotypically identical donor-recipient couples are herewith examined, while the autologous bone marrow rescue approach is not taken into consideration.
(11) We present herewith several cases of this entity to emphasise the insidious nature of the disease, the extent of ocular damage it can cause, and the importance of early detection and treatment.
(12) In a group of 274 urological patients, the reasons and consequences of long-term intake of phenacetin-containing compounds are herewith demonstrated.
(13) A photoacoustic (PA) effect theory taking into account two heat sources corresponding to the radiationless relaxation processes of two states of different lifetimes and to the heat diffusion across the sample is herewith presented.
(14) Finally, a selected group of patients with metastatic disease confined to the pelvis who were treated with curative intent is presented herewith and compared to a much larger group of patients with metastatic disease who were treated palliatively.
(15) The clinical and pathological results of our study carried out in a group of 21 cases ki-1 positive lymphomas is herewith reported.
(16) The advantage of the herewith presented v-shaped unilateral external fixator lies in the combination of the stability characters of the v-shaped mounting with the convenience of the unilateral lay-out.
(17) Since the complications herewith presented as a consequence of surgical renal biopsy are really exceptional and references found in the existing literature rare, we have considered that the contribution of these two cases which developed a pneumomediastinum-pneumoperitoneum and pneumocele prespectively during the immediate post-surgical period would be of interest.
(18) According to the theory presented herewith, chemotherapy ultimately fails since it is based on wrong premises.
(19) The preparation, physical characterization and effects of microcapsules containing the monosialoganglioside GM1 in an in vivo rat model are described herewith.
(20) Three additional instances of solitary and histologically proven osseous metastasis of malignant gastric neoplasms have been observed and treated at Memorial Hospital during the years 1949 through 1969, and are herewith reported.
(adv.) At or in whatever place; wheresoever.
(1) Wherever that figure falls is probably the lower end of the spectrum among the different possibilities the government will consider.
(2) A computer program, computer-readable model-file and computer-based 3D printer can (in theory) encapsulate the expertise of a skilled machinist and deploy it on demand wherever a 3D printer is to be found.
(3) Others seek shelter wherever they can – on rented farmland, and in empty houses and disused garages.
(4) Asked what form the arrangements could take, the peer replied: "Wherever we think that there's something happening that is undesirable and we're looking very carefully at how to draw up those protections."
(5) The debit card doubles as a Clubcard, and customers will be able to earn points wherever they use it.
(6) • The US National Security Agency is reportedly collecting almost 5 billion mobile phone records a day under a programme that monitors and analyses highly personal data about the precise whereabouts of individuals, wherever they travel in the world, the Washington Post has revealed, based on documents provided by Edward Snowden .
(7) 7 MyVoucherCodes Works on: iPhone and Android Cost: Free The app from the website of the same name, MyVoucherCodes uses GPS to send you the best money-off deals for eating out, shopping, health and beauty, travel, entertainment etc, wherever you are.
(8) As the later Spark might have said, a mortal sin against the commandment to love beauty wherever one may find it.
(9) That's all for tonight - for all joined us tonight, tomorrow or wherever you are, thank you for reading.
(10) | Hugh Muir Read more Wherever Labour people gather to discuss how to break out of the vice tightening around the party, answers fail amid sighs of utter despair.
(11) The answers are sums of the influence or kernel functions of the integral wherever the sum is positive, and zero elsewhere.
(12) It would also authorise the use of US forces in situations where ground combat operations are not expected or intended, such as intelligence collection and sharing, missions to enable kinetic strikes, or the provision of operational planning and other forms of advice and assistance to partner forces.” The White House insists the AUMF does not confer authority for “long-term, large-scale ground combat operations”, but the language has already raised concerns among Democrats that it gives the White House another “blank cheque” for open-ended war wherever it chooses.
(13) "From there, we will extend the interviewing programme further across all routes to Britain, wherever the evidence takes us.
(14) Wherever there are buskers, there's probably money.
(15) Packs of motorcyclists circled the area wherever roads remained open, revving their engines.
(16) A high yield from brush smears was obtained due to their preparation from caseous material wherever visible in the bronchi.
(17) "First, it is clearly economically inefficient not to tap into talent wherever it exists.
(18) But wherever they go polio workers must still counter the damaging, and widely believed, rumours about the polio drops.
(19) Hence stray voltage may threaten farm animal health and production wherever modern animal housing is applied.
(20) But the Depp dog furore is a perfect example of the different approach Joyce will take to leading the Nationals – the rural-based minor party in the governing Coalition that has in recent years had a series of gentlemanly leaders who, wherever possible, have settled differences with their Coalition parties quietly, created public fusses only rarely, and international incidents never.