(1) "When I say Zane, you say Lowe… Zane… Lowe," he hollers.
(2) Holler If Ya Hear Me will be co-produced by the late rapper's mother, Afeni Shakur.
(3) All the same, I find myself tempted to give a holler of "Come on, Miller!"
(4) 12:21pm: "I was impressed with Klinsmann on the Beeb for the Argentina-Nigeria game over the weekend," hollers David Wall.
(5) As Serena desperately splashed in the water he kept hollering to her from the side: “You almost died from a pulmonary embolism!
(6) Benita Johnson said of Zuley: “He did a lot of threatening, hollering in my face, telling me I was gonna lose my kids, I wasn’t going to never get out of prison.
(7) These experiments allow comparison of the properties of TEW lysozyme with those of the hen egg white (HEW) enzyme reported previously (Banerjee, S. K., Holler, E., Hess, G. P., and Rupley, J.
(8) Political violence in American history is high, though we tend to break it off and call it other things.” There have been ominous incidents of black people being pushed, shoved and ejected from Trump rallies dominated by a white working class hollering with the partisan passion of sports fans.
(9) In a statement, Holler producer Eric L Gold said: "It saddens me that due to the financial burdens of Broadway, I was unable to sustain this production longer in order to give it time to bloom on Broadway .
(10) The Italian was a vocal presence in the technical area, hollering at his players, urging them to keep their shape and discipline, and scowling whenever someone ignored his instructions.
(11) You have one million people in a county without access to primary health benefits, there’s a very good chance that you’ll have a lot of sick people, who will get other people sick,” says Tom Holler of OneLA, a faith-based coalition pushing for more funding for the uninsured.
(12) Usually when I speak everyone starts shouting and hollering.
(13) Validating in its adherence to stereotyping; like hearing an Aussie holler "throw another shrimp on the barbie mate".
(14) They are unruffled by scepticism: In the middle of one interview, Mayer forgot a detail and yelled towards the door, “Cheryl, who said to you, ‘That’s just not how we do it?’” Dyer hollered back from the other room.
(15) However, fans who read Mojo's cover story on Prince earlier this year and might have expected a tough guitar rock song might be surprised: The Breakdown is a slow, stately ballad, with lush, layered vocal harmonies, and little guitar, Prince's voice ascending into a falsetto holler.
(16) He did a lot of threatening, hollering in my face, telling me I was gonna lose my kids, I wasn’t going to never get out of prison,” Johnson remembered of Zuley, 20 years later, from Logan correctional center in Lincoln, Illinois.
(17) Directed by Tony award-winner Kenny Leon, Holler has had 38 performances and 17 preview shows since previews began on 2 June.
(18) Guest DJ Chuckie picks up the mic and hollers: "Make some noise for the number one DJ in the worrrrldddddd!"
(19) "I finished one poem and they just started hollering.
(20) Come walk or roll or strut or holler or stomp with us."
(v. t.) To send whirling or whizzing through the air; to throw with violence; to drive with great force; as, to hurl a stone or lance.
(v. t.) To emit or utter with vehemence or impetuosity; as, to hurl charges or invective.
(v. t.) To twist or turn.
(v. i.) To hurl one's self; to go quickly.
(v. i.) To perform the act of hurling something; to throw something (at another).
(v. i.) To play the game of hurling. See Hurling.
(n.) The act of hurling or throwing with violence; a cast; a fling.
(n.) Tumult; riot; hurly-burly.
(n.) A table on which fiber is stirred and mixed by beating with a bowspring.
(1) Thousands took to the streets to protest, with many hurling rocks and firebombs at police.
(2) Tiny, tiny... rodents – some soft and grey, some brown with black stripes, in paintings, posters, wallcharts, thumb-tacked magazine clippings and poorly executed crayon drawings, hurling themselves fatally in their thousands over the cliff of their island home; or crudely taxidermied and mounted, eyes glazed and little paws frozen stiff – on every available surface.
(3) He has opinions on everything, and he hurls them at you so enthusiastically, so ferociously, that before long you feel battered.
(4) Protesters hurled fire bombs at riot police who responded with tear gas, officers said.
(5) That would be something the newspapers, if they did their job, would be shouting at her today, instead of hurling insults at Jeremy Corbyn.
(6) Reportedly, her teleprompter conked out, inadvertently taking thousands of fresh “Obama Teleprompter” jokes with it, so she ad libbed, ultimately going 10 minutes over her allotted time while hurling out rewarmed zingers and bewildering anecdotes.
(7) Others described victims being hurled around like mannequins and bodies littering the esplanade in the wake of the zigzagging truck.
(8) The keeper hurled himself in front of it to pull off an improbable block!
(9) In Ntinda, angry youths shouted and hurled stones and chunks of concrete at passing cars.
(10) MEPs boo as Nigel Farage hurls insults in the European parliament Read more Vicky Ford, also a Conservative MEP, ticks the Farageian box of having “worked in business”.
(11) The fans, many of whom had been drinking heavily for much of the day, responded by hurling bottles at the police as they marched towards them.
(12) Voteman aims to get young people voting by slapping them around the chops, decapitating them, or simply hurling them into the voting booth like the shagging, lazy slackers they are.
(13) Others described victims being hurled around like mannequins, bodies littering the esplanade in the wake of the zigzagging truck.
(14) The pipe bomb device was hurled at Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) officers travelling in an armoured vehicle in the Creggan area of the city.
(15) And then, mercifully, I discovered How to Be a Woman, a blistering war-cry of a book urging girls to hurl celery into the bin, "give up on the idea of being fabulous" and instead revel in our glorious imperfections.
(16) A small but vocal group of hostile Ulster loyalist demonstrators were standing outside, blocking the station's heavily fortified gates, preparing to hurl abuse when he emerged.
(17) It was mostly just unplanned sprinting around the city, with bins knocked over and traffic cones hurled at traffic.
(18) 2.31am BST Turnbull hurled his observation that the Bloguer Bolter, (with his treachery theory), was losing a certain amount of .. shall we say .. grip .. while attending Stay Smart Online week.
(19) I never dreamed that it would end in the way it did.” Facebook Twitter Pinterest A Palestinian boy hurls stones at Israeli police during the second day of clashes in Shu’afat last year, after the murder of Mohammad Abu Khdeir.
(20) Rioters are seen smashing up parts of the building to create missiles to hurl at police officers guarding a sectarian boundary close to the Catholic Short Strand area.