(1) "When I say Zane, you say Lowe… Zane… Lowe," he hollers.
(2) Holler If Ya Hear Me will be co-produced by the late rapper's mother, Afeni Shakur.
(3) All the same, I find myself tempted to give a holler of "Come on, Miller!"
(4) 12:21pm: "I was impressed with Klinsmann on the Beeb for the Argentina-Nigeria game over the weekend," hollers David Wall.
(5) As Serena desperately splashed in the water he kept hollering to her from the side: “You almost died from a pulmonary embolism!
(6) Benita Johnson said of Zuley: “He did a lot of threatening, hollering in my face, telling me I was gonna lose my kids, I wasn’t going to never get out of prison.
(7) These experiments allow comparison of the properties of TEW lysozyme with those of the hen egg white (HEW) enzyme reported previously (Banerjee, S. K., Holler, E., Hess, G. P., and Rupley, J.
(8) Political violence in American history is high, though we tend to break it off and call it other things.” There have been ominous incidents of black people being pushed, shoved and ejected from Trump rallies dominated by a white working class hollering with the partisan passion of sports fans.
(9) In a statement, Holler producer Eric L Gold said: "It saddens me that due to the financial burdens of Broadway, I was unable to sustain this production longer in order to give it time to bloom on Broadway .
(10) The Italian was a vocal presence in the technical area, hollering at his players, urging them to keep their shape and discipline, and scowling whenever someone ignored his instructions.
(11) You have one million people in a county without access to primary health benefits, there’s a very good chance that you’ll have a lot of sick people, who will get other people sick,” says Tom Holler of OneLA, a faith-based coalition pushing for more funding for the uninsured.
(12) Usually when I speak everyone starts shouting and hollering.
(13) Validating in its adherence to stereotyping; like hearing an Aussie holler "throw another shrimp on the barbie mate".
(14) They are unruffled by scepticism: In the middle of one interview, Mayer forgot a detail and yelled towards the door, “Cheryl, who said to you, ‘That’s just not how we do it?’” Dyer hollered back from the other room.
(15) However, fans who read Mojo's cover story on Prince earlier this year and might have expected a tough guitar rock song might be surprised: The Breakdown is a slow, stately ballad, with lush, layered vocal harmonies, and little guitar, Prince's voice ascending into a falsetto holler.
(16) He did a lot of threatening, hollering in my face, telling me I was gonna lose my kids, I wasn’t going to never get out of prison,” Johnson remembered of Zuley, 20 years later, from Logan correctional center in Lincoln, Illinois.
(17) Directed by Tony award-winner Kenny Leon, Holler has had 38 performances and 17 preview shows since previews began on 2 June.
(18) Guest DJ Chuckie picks up the mic and hollers: "Make some noise for the number one DJ in the worrrrldddddd!"
(19) "I finished one poem and they just started hollering.
(20) Come walk or roll or strut or holler or stomp with us."