(1) It fills me with hope of change.” But, as local historian Eusebio Leal Spengler led the Obamas through the deserted streets, the tour also hinted at the dangers of lopsided tourist development that could leave the stunningly beautiful city centre feeling like a permanent theme park if mishandled.
(2) The psychopharmacological data collected in the present work leal to classify this new thienodiazepine derviative within the fram of tranquilizers of the benxodaizapine type.
(3) Guilherme Leal is a Brazilian business and social entrepreneur and Jochen Zeitz is director of Kering and chairman of the board’s sustainable development committee.
(4) Tamayo is the third Mexican referenced in Avena to be executed by Texas, following Jose Ernesto Medellin in 2008 and Humberto Leal Garcia in 2011.
(5) Tamayo would be the third Mexican referenced in Avena to be executed in Texas, following José Medellín and Humberto Leal García, who was put to death in 2011 despite efforts from the US and Mexican governments to stay his execution because he was denied timely consular rights.
(n.) Any one of several species of small fresh-water ducks of the genus Anas and the subgenera Querquedula and Nettion. The male is handsomely colored, and has a bright green or blue speculum on the wings.
(1) The prevalence of influenza varied greatly among the common waterfowl species: mallards 42%, black ducks 30%, blue-winged teal 11%, wood ducks 2%, and Canada geese 0%.
(2) Twenty-eight avian influenza viruses (AIVs) were isolated from 605 blue-winged teal (Anas discors), 75 mottled ducks (A. fulvigula), 375 gadwalls (A. stepera) and 334 green-winged teal (A. crecca).
(3) Duck plague might be overlooked at necropsy of blue-winged teal, because of the paucity of gross lesions.
(4) John Teal, the advertising director at the Daily Mail, was promoted to the new role of ad director on the daily and Sunday national titles as part of the ad department merger.
(5) Ten adult blue-winged teal (Anas discors) and six Canada goose (Branta canadensis) goslings were inoculated with liver tissue from a natural case of duck plague in a wild mallard (Anas platyrhynchos).
(6) Comparison of the relative numbers of each species of duck between the salvaged carcass sample and the hunter-shot sample revealed that blue-winged teal (Anas discors) occurred significantly more frequently in the salvaged carcass sample whereas wood ducks (Aix sponsa) were common in the hunter-shot sample but were never found in the salvaged carcass sample.
(7) Total losses were estimated at 1,500 birds, with 80% of affected birds being grey teal (Anas gibberifrons).
(8) No sporocysts were passed by opossums fed infected muscle from the green-winged teal (Anas carolinensis) and shoveller (Spatula clypeata).
(9) Eight of 30 teals (Anas crecca) died several days following capture and Newcastle Disease Virus (NDV) was isolated from all eight.
(10) The parasite fauna was more similar to those of the black duck Anas rubripes Brewster of eastern North America (53%), the mallard, Anas platyrhynchos (L.) (49%), and the mottled duck, Anas fulvigula Ridgway, from Florida (45%), than to the green-winged teal, Anas crecca (L.) (36%), the gadwall, Anas strepera (L.) (30%), and the American wigeon, Anas americana Gmelin (26%), collected in the Southwest.
(11) The second came four minutes later when Gary Teale lost the ball to Park inside Wigan's penalty area and then carelessly tripped him up for a penalty.
(12) Poxvirus infection was diagnosed on the basis of gross and microscopic appearance plus the presence of typical inclusion bodies in a juvenile American green-winged teal (Anas crecca carolinensis) in Alaska.
(13) Ian Teale, Wirral What exactly is the law of averages?
(14) Facebook Twitter Pinterest Thierry Henry carries the ball past New England Revolution forward Teal Bunbury.
(15) This was followed in 2013 by hot pink, teal, and orange.
(16) BBC shows Shaun the Sheep, In the Night Garden, Abney and Teal and Octonauts are available on Netflix's US service, but not in the UK.
(17) Organic acid profiles were determined for seven wheat cultivars (Triticum aestivum cv Carazinho, Teal, Lance, Warigal, Isis, Maringa, and BH1146) grown on gravel in solution culture for 30 days.
(18) LA would continue to probe the space between Farrell and his center-back AJ Soares in the first half, particularly as a nervous start from Teal Bunbury, further up the field on the right, left the young defender continuously exposed early on.
(19) The Draize skin test results showed that SLES again was the least irritating at all concentrations tested and that SLS and ALS along with TEALS and SCMT were the most irritating.
(20) For mallards and teal, comparisons are drawn with the results from other models that additionally analyse recoveries of birds ringed as adults; the same general conclusions are reached.