(a.) Applied to certain mute consonants, as p, k, and t (or Gr. /, /, /).
(n.) The smooth breathing (spiritus lenis).
(n.) Any one of the lene consonants, as p, k, or t (or Gr. /, /, /).
(1) With Lene Mykjaland having rather less room for manoeuvre than before, the Lionesses at least mustered the odd attacking move.
(2) "It's true that there seems to be more and more of these extreme cases of blooming jellyfish," said Lene Moller, a researcher at the Swedish Institute for the Marine Environment.
(3) The Danish foreign minister, Lene Espersen, said she cannot take direct action against Lundbeck because the drug is produced by a plant in Kansas.
(n.) Anything in the shape of a half moon.
(n.) A figure in the form of a crescent, bounded by two intersecting arcs of circles.
(n.) A fit of lunacy or madness; a period of frenzy; a crazy or unreasonable freak.
(1) Is Lune herself dead, and investigating the case as a memory, or a ghost?
(2) Sin embargo, la primera sección abre únicamente de 5am a 8pm y cierra los lunes por mantenimiento.
(3) The centriole adjunt differentiates into dense bodies as a "demi-lune" shape in the mature sperm.
(4) Nuestra semana inicia el lunes con un blog especial en vivo durante todo el día (de 6am a 6pm tiempo local).
(5) As Lune Carstensensen would say as she takes a slurp from her trademark golden goblet: "Unexpect the unexpected."
(6) In the absence of a viable culprit, Lune herself becomes the chief suspect, due to her hobby of restoring digital watches.
(7) Así que, si vives en el DF o a las afueras, queremos que te involucres y compartas tus puntos de vista con nosotros – hay muchas maneras de hacerlo ... • Para estar al tanto con nuestros videos, artículos, galerías y eventos en vivo, mantén un ojo atento a la página Guadrian Cities todos los días del Lunes 9 al Viernes 13 de Noviembre.
(8) After a little Lycossing, I learned the word "chalice" translates as a "jewelled drinking vessel" or "ornate cup"… come to think of it, Lune often "cups" her ears during conversation – could she herself be the Chalice?
(9) Environmental monitoring of surface waters around Lancaster showed that thermophilic campylobacters were absent from drinking water from the fells and from the clean upper reaches of the River Conder but were present in the main rivers entering Morecambe Bay, the lower reaches of the River Conder, the Lancaster canal, and seawater from the Lune estuary and Morecambe Bay.
(10) The surface was defined from histological sections and flattened by tiling it with small triangular tiles which were then laid in a single plane to form several flat strips or lunes.
(11) Ninni warns Lune that someone in the force wants her dead, but before she learns who it is, the ink on her portable fax machine runs out.
(12) If we have the surge in demand now we can only assume it will quieten down in April, or there will be strong negotiation by buyers.” Tony Lune, who runs Click Lettings & Sales in Birmingham, said all of his calls are from investors looking to increase their portfolios, including some buyers from London looking for lower prices.
(13) Del lunes 9 al viernes 13 de Noviembre, estaremos discutiendo aspectos de la vida en ésta fascinante ciudad – desde la cultura al ciclismo, los medios a la planificación urbana, entre muchas cosas más.