(1) By trading Holiday for Noel, the 76ers are effectively ending the Andrew Bynum experiment after one disastrous year and seem likely to start a rebuilding process.
(2) Noel Ernest Edmonds (@NoelEdmonds) A simple box that slows ageing, reduces pain, lifts depression and stress and tackles cancer .
(3) Noel Fielding told the press Amstell “ruined” Buzzcocks by being too abusive.
(4) "It was an idea from the Creation marketing department, I think," says Cannon now, "although I'm sure Noel [Gallagher] would say it was his!
(5) Celebrity use Celebrities who have admitted taking ecstasy include Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher, who claimed that taking drugs is 'like having a cup of tea', boyband star Brian Harvey and Blur's Damon Albarn.
(6) The Communist party leader, Marie-George Buffet, said the party was recommending a pro-Chirac vote in the May 5 runoff "to ensure that the candidate Le Pen gets as low a score as possible", while the Green candidate Noel Mamère said his party had resolved to vote Chirac in the second round "because, although this choice is unimaginable, we have a responsibility to society".
(7) Scullion said criticism of the comment by Indigenous leaders including Pat Dodson, Noel Pearson and the chairman of Abbott’s Indigenous advisory council, Warren Mundine, followed a “new convention” of “word-annoying”.
(8) We believe this risk is low enough to justify its use without viral inactivation, although certain additional measures, such as the 6-month quarantine devised by Dr. Noel, could increase the margin of safety even further.
(9) Movies like [Noel Clarke's] Adulthood are going to No 1.
(10) "I did that because Noel Fielding was doing it and I know him and could feel, you know, comfortable."
(11) Coad, representing Edmonds, said: “Noel has waited 10 years to see justice done after his business empire was brought down by Mr Dobson’s fraud, and if the Lloyds review process does not provide the recompense due to Noel, then all the necessary ordinance, including litigation funding, is in place to start legal proceedings.” Lloyds said the £100m compensation pot could be increased if necessary.
(12) Noel then does his own thing, hanging out with the latest band.
(13) The chart show, which made TV stars out of the likes of Noel Edmonds and Tony Blackburn, will run down its last-ever top 40 on July 30.
(14) Noel Gallagher is apparently “whittling down” more than 50 songs for a “seismic” new album, according to one of his long-time collaborators.
(15) With nine out of 10 Greater Manchester councils run by or dominated by Labour, the Labour candidate is expected to romp to victory unless a celebrity Mancunian like Noel Gallagher comes to the fore and steals the show.
(16) Calls by some community leaders like Noel Pearson that recognition be “symbolic” in the form of a declaration , have been comprehensively rejected by the committee.
(17) Machines at work “I can see mass unemployment on the horizon as the robotics revolution takes hold,” said Noel Sharkey, a professor emeritus of robotics and artificial intelligence at the University of Sheffield in the UK.
(18) "I feel absolutely cheated because the better team lost and the French cheated at the end," said Noel Cummins, sipping a pint in the Cobblestone pub.
(19) Noel plummeted all the way to No 6, where he was picked up by the New Orleans Pelicans – who sadly robbed us of a classic tongue-twister, "New Orleans' Nerlens Noel", by trading him to the Philadelphia 76ers.
(20) A total of 641 birds representing 135 species of 25 families from Noel Kempff Mercado National Park in west-central Bolivia was examined for hematozoa; only 33 (5.1%) harbored blood parasites.
(pl. ) of No
(1) GH8----GH1' NOEs demonstrate the presence of both A- and Z-form GH8 resonances in slow exchange on the NMR time scale.
(2) Examination of the NOESY data at 50- and 100-ms mixing times indicated that the kinds of observed NOEs can originate if each of the ten nucleotidyl residues belongs to the B-DNA family, i.e., C2'-endo,anti.
(3) The backbone dynamics of Ca(2+)-saturated recombinant Drosophila calmodulin has been studied by 15N longitudinal and transverse relaxation experiments, combined with 15N(1H) NOE measurements.
(4) The local secondary structure was calculated from sequential and medium-range backbone NOEs with the double-iterated Kalman filter method [Altman, R. B., & Jardetzky, O.
(5) The integration of these facilities with simple molecular graphics display routines allows modifications to the molecular conformation (such as bond rotations) to be performed, and the effect of these modifications on the NOE effects can then be rapidly calculated and easily visualized.
(6) The other two hyperfine-shifted signals produced no detectable NOEs to other resonances in the spectrum and were tentatively assigned to the remaining cysteinyl ligand (Cys-63).
(7) Amide solvent accessibility, NOE spectroscopy (NOESY) and rotating-frame NOE spectroscopy (ROESY) data strongly support the conclusion that the 12-26 and 15-23 peptides adopt in aqueous solution, a set of turn-like structures located around the central region of their corresponding polypeptidic chains, the same region where a beta turn exists in the native protein.
(8) Initial conformations for energy minimization were selected with the aid of the measured intensities of local nuclear Overhauser effects (NOEs) and other 1H-NMR data.
(9) Changes in chemical shifts and NOEs for wild type with bound phosphate compared with free wild type indicate that phosphate binds in the active site and that only small conformational changes occur on binding.
(10) The conformations of the cyclic hexapeptides in DMSO-d6 solution were determined by a number of homo- and heteronuclear two-dimensional n.m.r.-techniques including 2D rotating frame NOE-spectroscopy.
(11) Complete assignments were obtained for the backbone 1H, 15N and 13C resonances, using three-dimensional heteronuclear 1H NOE 1H-15N multiple-quantum coherence spectroscopy (3D-NOESY-HMQC) and three-dimensional heteronuclear total correlation 1H-15N multiple-quantum coherence spectroscopy (3D-TOCSY-HMQC) experiments on 15N-enriched HPr and an additional three-dimensional triple-resonance 1HN-15N-13C alpha correlation spectroscopy (HNCA) experiment on 13C, 15N-enriched HPr.
(12) Although the assignment of this dodecadeoxynucleotide may be completed without deuteriation, several NOEs must be assigned indirectly because of degeneracies in the chemical shift of the purine H8 protons.
(13) The complexation-induced chemical shifts and NOE cross peaks in the NOESY map of the 1:1 complex of lexitropsin (1) and d-[CGCAATTGCG]2 reveal that the thiazole ring of the lexitropsin (1) intercalates between dA4.A5 bases and the rest of the ligand resides in the minor groove of the AT rich core of decamer, thus occupying the 5'-AATT sequence on the DNA.
(14) An approximate analysis of the NOE data assuming a single correlation time for the entire molecule and ignoring cross-relaxation effects was used to evaluate various models that have been proposed for the conformation of valinomycin.
(15) In addition, a number of tertiary NOEs have been identified which indicate that the global fold of the apoprotein at least partially resembles the four-helix bundle of the holoprotein.
(16) The resulting pattern of NOE cross-relaxation peaks when combined with previous 1D NOE results [Dugad, L. B., La Mar, G. N., Banci, L., & Bertini, I.
(17) The pyridazine acetylmethyl groups give NOEs to the C(alpha)H groups of the beta-hydroxy-N-methylvaline residues, showing that the acetyl groups, for at least some of the time, stretch over the depsipeptide ring, occluding one face of the molecule.
(18) Nuclear runoff analysis of the late region has demonstrated that up to 95% of transcripts which are initiated in the early region in nonpermissive cells terminate within the late region upstream of the late polyadenylation site (C. C. Baker and J. Noe, J. Virol.
(19) Its structure was elucidated by IR, UV, FAB-MS, and various NMR spectra (including NOE, BBD, INEPT, SR, COSY, NOESY etc.
(20) Three methods of obtaining distance constraints from 2D NOE peak intensities are examined: one entails a conservative use of ISPA, one assumes the ISPA to be fairly accurate, and one utilizes an iterative relaxation matrix method called MARDIGRAS (matrix analysis of relaxation for discerning the geometry of an aqueous structure), developed in this laboratory.