(1) Happiness psychosis, because of the ecstatic emotions associated therewith, often involves a direct drive to do artistic work.
(2) In vivo, they are only marginally effective in delaying MSV-induced tumor formation, and mortality associated therewith in newborn NMRI mice.
(3) This is accomplished by using the doctrine to enhance patients' education and understanding of their orthodontic problems, the benefits of corrective therapy, any risks associated therewith, and viable treatment alternatives.
(4) It is concluded that bTSH binds reversibly, saturably, and with relatively high affinity to receptors in rat testis that are either the same as receptors for hCG and LH or that interact therewith.
(5) Because of the relatively small stimulation of cardiac beta 1-receptors the side-effects related therewith are less pronounced than with other beta-mimetics.
(6) 4) Organized campaigns pointing out and returning the dignity and value of life and therewith the role of human sexuality are needed.
(7) Therewith the concentration of non-active hemoglobine derivatives dropped at the end of the preoperative management and treatment.
(8) Therewith, the differentiation by the pathologist between low-grade and high-grade malignancies is evidently clinically relevant.
(9) Possible objectives to be served by a multiple source cancer data acquistion program and some limitations associated therewith are presented.
(10) It was shown that benzodiazepines decrease the amount of L-tryptophan bound to serum albumin in vitro and in vivo and increased therewith the L-tryptophan concentration in the brain.
(11) It is also an effective inhibitor of phosphofructokinase but does not alter the cooperativity of the enzyme interaction with fructose 6-phosphate nor exhibit cooperativity in its own interaction therewith.
(12) The effect on normal soma cells and a therewith associated possible tumor-specific selectivity however, is contrarily described.
(13) The tests for mutagenicity were performed in vitro using assays both without metabolic activation and therewith, as well as with metabolic activation under in vivo conditions.
(14) SD may considerably reduce the number of circulating (antibiotic-resistant) strains in the ward and therewith significantly further reduce the chance of severe infection during periods of granulocytopenia.
(15) We conclude that pool size and input rate of deoxycholic acid can accurately be determined by blood sampling after oral administration of [24-13C]deoxycholic acid, therewith eliminating the use of radioactive tracers and the need for bile sampling.
(16) On the other hand, their submicroscopic features are strongly similar to those of the clear cell tumors found elsewhere in the female genital tract, emphasizing therewith their very probable müllerian origin.
(17) Therewith the various effects of cognitive, psychobiological, and situational factors on each other are of special significance.
(18) The obtained data are correlated with changes in the stomach mucous membrane occuring therewith.
(19) Therewith exists a stereotaxic atlas of the raccoon brain and one can realize exactly experimental investigations in the different brain structures.
(20) AzddDAPR causes a marked dose-dependent suppression of MSV-induced tumor formation and mortality therewith associated in newborn mice infected with MSV.
(adv.) Of which; of whom; formerly, also, with which; -- used relatively.
(adv.) Of what; -- used interrogatively.
(1) Whereof one cannot speak thereof we must pass over in silence and all that.
(2) In token whereof I have hereunto set my hand this tenth day of December, 1936, in the presence of the witnesses whose signatures are subscribed.
(3) The amendment’s first section reads: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.” Facebook Twitter Pinterest Donald Trump during a campaign rally in Warren, Michigan, March 2016.
(4) The effect of 21 chemical substances was investigated whereof 7 compounds was determined as effective fading-inhibitors.
(5) Consequently, we conclude, that a policy followed in the serodiagnostic Western-Blot of human AIDS should also be adopted for the interpretation of the EIA Western-Blot, namely to declare as positive merely horse sera which evidence more than one single band, whereof at least one band should represent a viral glycoprotein.
(6) Serwotka, 46, who grew up in the South Wales valleys, knows whereof he speaks: he left school at 16, with five painfully acquired O-levels, and went to work for a benefit office in Aberdare.
(7) The Cainguá (Mbŷá) have preserved a singular theology whereof the comprehension makes possible an approach to the real being within that culture.
(8) Pancreatic enzyme substitution may principally be used in few indications, whereof most of them are only relative.
(9) Treatment was required in 39 cases whereof 18 were placed under observation only.
(10) Consequently, a prospective study of symptoms and endoscopy and biopsy interpretation was undertaken in 200 patients consecutively submitted to upper endoscopy, whereof 12 were excluded.
(11) Stone removal was successful in 82% of the cases whereof the stones were pushed back into the renal pelvis and subsequently managed with percutaneous nephrolithotomy or extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy in 24%.
(12) Bobbitt, we can assume, knows whereof he speaks: he has shot all three of McQueen's features – Hunger, Shame and now 12 Years a Slave – as well as five of McQueen's gallery shorts, dating back to 2002's Western Deep , shot in South Africa inside the world's deepest gold mine.
(13) Four patients had misalignments of up to 15 degrees, whereof three of them had combined varus-recurvation-angulations without functional or cosmetic sequelae.
(14) The total of 1154 identified samples consisted mainly of ruminants (37%, whereof bushbuck represented 57%), hippopotamus (34%), and monitor lizard (19%).
(15) The title refers to the 13th Amendment to the US Constitution: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States.” For the new British black film-making hope, Adesunloye, access to funds and exposure remain the key issues, even with a voguish new transatlantic interest in telling the story of the African diaspora.
(16) Report on 370 dyslexics, whereof 281 can be evaluated.
(17) Iscoms containing the fusion protein of measles virus induced T cell clones in mice whereof one, after adoptive transfer, protected mice against intracerebral challenge infection.
(18) Gillen's character, Petyr Baelish, certainly knows whereof he speaks.