(1) "When I say Zane, you say Lowe… Zane… Lowe," he hollers.
(2) Holler If Ya Hear Me will be co-produced by the late rapper's mother, Afeni Shakur.
(3) All the same, I find myself tempted to give a holler of "Come on, Miller!"
(4) 12:21pm: "I was impressed with Klinsmann on the Beeb for the Argentina-Nigeria game over the weekend," hollers David Wall.
(5) As Serena desperately splashed in the water he kept hollering to her from the side: “You almost died from a pulmonary embolism!
(6) Benita Johnson said of Zuley: “He did a lot of threatening, hollering in my face, telling me I was gonna lose my kids, I wasn’t going to never get out of prison.
(7) These experiments allow comparison of the properties of TEW lysozyme with those of the hen egg white (HEW) enzyme reported previously (Banerjee, S. K., Holler, E., Hess, G. P., and Rupley, J.
(8) Political violence in American history is high, though we tend to break it off and call it other things.” There have been ominous incidents of black people being pushed, shoved and ejected from Trump rallies dominated by a white working class hollering with the partisan passion of sports fans.
(9) In a statement, Holler producer Eric L Gold said: "It saddens me that due to the financial burdens of Broadway, I was unable to sustain this production longer in order to give it time to bloom on Broadway .
(10) The Italian was a vocal presence in the technical area, hollering at his players, urging them to keep their shape and discipline, and scowling whenever someone ignored his instructions.
(11) You have one million people in a county without access to primary health benefits, there’s a very good chance that you’ll have a lot of sick people, who will get other people sick,” says Tom Holler of OneLA, a faith-based coalition pushing for more funding for the uninsured.
(12) Usually when I speak everyone starts shouting and hollering.
(13) Validating in its adherence to stereotyping; like hearing an Aussie holler "throw another shrimp on the barbie mate".
(14) They are unruffled by scepticism: In the middle of one interview, Mayer forgot a detail and yelled towards the door, “Cheryl, who said to you, ‘That’s just not how we do it?’” Dyer hollered back from the other room.
(15) However, fans who read Mojo's cover story on Prince earlier this year and might have expected a tough guitar rock song might be surprised: The Breakdown is a slow, stately ballad, with lush, layered vocal harmonies, and little guitar, Prince's voice ascending into a falsetto holler.
(16) He did a lot of threatening, hollering in my face, telling me I was gonna lose my kids, I wasn’t going to never get out of prison,” Johnson remembered of Zuley, 20 years later, from Logan correctional center in Lincoln, Illinois.
(17) Directed by Tony award-winner Kenny Leon, Holler has had 38 performances and 17 preview shows since previews began on 2 June.
(18) Guest DJ Chuckie picks up the mic and hollers: "Make some noise for the number one DJ in the worrrrldddddd!"
(19) "I finished one poem and they just started hollering.
(20) Come walk or roll or strut or holler or stomp with us."
(v. i.) To boast.
(v. i.) To utter a sharp, quick cry, as a hound; to bark shrilly with eagerness, pain, or fear; to yaup.
(n.) A sharp, quick cry; a bark.
(1) Apple’s also added info cards that seem to accumulate information from Yelp to show reviews.
(2) Just in the last month, I have downloaded apps for Eventbrite, Doodle, Yelp, Google Drive, Gmail, Ocado, Buzzfeed and Kickstarter, all companies with perfectly good websites.
(3) Broad looks to use his front pad outside off, sparking two yelped appeals and two shakes of the head from umpire Davis.
(4) The new format for the early audition shows (berks yelping in front of a massive screaming audience) left me wondering how the production team could possibly differentiate those instalments from the established format of the live episodes (berks yelping in front of a massive screaming audience).
(5) They’re like hungover teenagers, talking over each other and yelping.
(6) "Trying to stifle a cheer mid-yelp has sent stabbing pains across my stomach and I'm pretty sure has caused some internal bleeding.
(7) The band recall Can's ga-ga go-go music while the singer yelps like Alan Vega doused in even more echo.
(8) Watching the film has been emotional – it is Dad’s voice, soft and wise, with hints of his Australian homeland Dad used to jokingly tweak his children’s ears so that when we yelped he could work out who was who.
(9) When they're not 7ft-tall high-heeled dominatrix killers, women in games tend to be saucy background-dressing or yelping damsels in distress.
(10) In Oak Creek they cancelled the closing fireworks out of respect for the dead but not the cheerleaders so that groups of Sikhs made their way to the neighbouring park for the vigil to the sound of young women yelping as they waved their pom poms to dance music.
(11) Particularly arresting were the new uses Bush was making of her voice: tracks such as Pull Out the Pin and Suspended in Gaffa teemed with a panoply of exaggerated accents and jarring phrasings, as Bush applied thespian emphasis on particular words or syllables, and developed a whole new vocabulary of harsh shrieks and throat-scorched yelps.
(12) He conceived Ziggy Stardust as a musical before realising he had to sing it himself, and would later shed his estuary yelp in favour of a neo-operatic baritone; his Presley-like cover of Nina Simone’s Wild Is the Wind became a signature song.
(13) Yelp, the consumer review website, also said that quit Alec.
(14) Uncertain about how this all might play on the page, he then yelps: "You can fawn if you want to, though!
(15) A big serve saves the first break point and Lisicki then lets out a yelp after putting an awful backhand wide when she only had to be put it in back in play.
(16) This allowed my surf school to become the top-rated in Orange County on Yelp.
(17) Google, Yahoo, Facebook, eBay and Yelp all cut ties with the organization following criticism by environmental nonprofits for drafting model legislation that denies any human contribution to climate change.
(18) We are the Yelp and the WebMD of cannabis,” Wansolich said, while taking in the hubbub outside Cannabis City.
(19) If I can take on 100,000 protesters, I can do the same across the world,” he said, to yelps of support.
(20) 11.36am BST 8th over: Sri Lanka 20-0 (Karunaratne 6, Silva 10) Broad yelps an optimistic, half-hearted appeal after thwocking Silva on the pad, but then goes up with far more confidence after beating the bat with a straighter one.